• Please log in to reply
538 replies to this topic

#41 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 01:48 PM

Want to post in this thread to give it a bit of a bump. Sayaka was the whole reason I got into Morning Musume. I DL'd Koi no Dance Site as one of the first MM songs that I found. I started looking for more so that I could find more Sayaka because I thought she looked beyond adorable in her cowboy hat. Unfortunately she was only in a few PV's so I couldn't find much of her.

It did get me interested in the rest of MM though, so thanks to her I became a fan.

I miss her though, she seemed so happy all the time.

Super out of touch with stuff, please excuse my stupidness.

#42 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 06:22 PM

She will always be missed. Alot of fun and a great talent. Ive said it before but i think she was at her best when she did her duets with Yuko Nakazawa. They worked so well together and when they both have such abundant talent that will only make the great even greater.

#43 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 12:03 AM

What with the recent uploading of the original HM episodes I'm sure this thread will get more responses.
Posted Image
Was intrigued when I saw this picture of her on wiki when I was rediscovering MM and looking at the past members since up until 4th gen most of them had been rather anonymous (having only heard them on local Japanese radio).

Hopefully she's doing well. Wonder what her husband is doing since the band ended. If nothing else she could probably use her acquired talents to be on television like Aya is doing.

#44 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:32 AM

I don't know nothing about her. I read everything on Wiki about her. I search through the tracker, and there no concert were she graduated from the group. Or I'm looking in the place.

#45 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:12 AM

I don't know nothing about her. I read everything on Wiki about her. I search through the tracker, and there no concert were she graduated from the group. Or I'm looking in the place.

The tracker is here. Um yeah, you must have been looking in the wrong place. Nothing much to know about her. She left. That is it. End of story.

#46 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:12 AM

Not quite end of story she was in the group called Cubic Cross for a while afterwards. However now it seems she is no longer part of this industry.

#47 t0mmy

t0mmy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 11:51 PM

does anyone have any idea what shes doing now? with a recent picture of her?
Hasta los gatos quieren zapatos....

#48 adventwriter

adventwriter

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 183 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 12:13 AM

I believe she's married and out of the music business. At least thats what Wikipedia tells me....

This is the most recent picture I have...its a few years old.

Posted Image

Edit: I see that the picture was posted earlier on the page....oh well.
Posted Image
Sig & Avatar credit: Liamers

#49 age3141

age3141

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 220 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 12:50 AM

What she is doing? Surfing in internet looking for gay stuffs...

Posted Image

lol, Apple Computers. I would wait for iPhone 2. 1st Gen would be buggy.
IMPORTANT FOR 30+: This post just represents the point of view of age3141. Don't try to over interpret it! Try to understand how it is (WYSIWYG*)! The idol system makes them bad (see above). Have a nice day and "beauty is ugly, ugly is beauty"!

Dwarf Gooch, Evil Kago, Mama Tsuji, bad girl Miki and yakuza sister Maki.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

*) What You See Is What You Get

By the way, if you are sleeping too well in the night, then here's something that it won't let you sleep peacefully after reading it: My Horror Blog. XD

#50 CM4LIFE

CM4LIFE

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 11:45 PM

ugh! can someone re-up the album?
Posted Image

#51 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:57 PM

can sumone sub this ep. of utb its got cubic cross on it and all i can undetstand is they talk about momusu

http://stage6.divx.c.../1418519/UTB---[2002-04-18]---Sayaka-Ichii-in-CUBIC-CROSS

Goodbye Eri, Jun and Lin video <---- clicky :D
NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#52 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:09 AM

So this is Ichii Sayaka... a couple months back I bought a Folk Song Album with the names S.Ichii and Y.Nakazawa printed on it... I was wondering who S.Ichii was.

I believe she's married and out of the music business. At least thats what Wikipedia tells me....

This is the most recent picture I have...its a few years old.

Posted Image

Edit: I see that the picture was posted earlier on the page....oh well.

She resembles a little like Nakazawa and Ayaya in this pic XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#53 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:31 AM

You got it right with Miuna but i can't see a resemblance to Goto or Ayaka. In the pic she was pouting which makes her look a bit like Ayaya coz Ayaya pouts alot XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#54 GoStopBlvd

GoStopBlvd

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 11:28 PM

Sayaka has always been one of my favorites...she had so much attitude. All in all, "Aoi Sportscar no Otoko" wasn't a very good song, but she made it kinda special. And in 1st Gen Petit Moni, Maki supplied the cuteness, but Sayaka brought the spunk. I envy her child...who wouldn't want to have such a cool mom?
Time to spank the orange! LET'S TRY!

#55 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:57 AM

I didn't read your post properly when I tried to post pics for comparison (and later deleted due to technical difficulties) and thought I read Ayaka instead of Ayaya. If when someone finds a Maki picture of her with similar hair it might be easier to see but something about the picture of Sayaka like that reminds me of Maki. Could be the eyes. Maki also does that puffed out cheeks pout which is like Sayaka's pout exaggerated a lot.

Find a picture of Nakazawa and Ayaya with similar hair and it might be easier to see but for now not seeing it.

#56 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 02:34 PM

I was watching Sayaka's graduation concert on Stage 6 on my computer. Is there a way to download the concert from Stage 6?

#57 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:15 PM

Her graduation concert was kinda odd is some respects it never felt like one. I consider her graduation concert to be the Folk Days concert she did with Yuko Nakazawa. Her last HP song was performed at that with Yuko, a duet of Furusato. The words said before this said it all really. A concert well worth getting.

#58 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 11:57 PM

There's 2 buttons that should appear on the screen. The thin one on the right is to download. A screen will pop up prompting you to choose the divx player or save to disc. The square one on the left is to watch it. But then again I have my computer set up to where scripts, flash and what not are defaulted to be off unless/until I turn them on.

Link to the video?

#59 Muni

Muni

Where the Wild Reinyas Are~

• Senpai
  • 871 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 01:27 AM

From the imageboard

Posted Image

Is it recent? O_O

#60 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 01:28 AM

^ I don't know. I just forund that on a japanese image site, and it looks recent 00.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users