Yep no problem on that one and as for your sig :D

#42 GeN_GiM

GeN_GiM

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 148 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 12:53 PM

Woah what do you know...
This cute girl's birthday is the same as mine :) I'm just two years older than she is.

I got hooked on her also after seeing a POPJAM episode when they featured GAM and MM
She is cute. It might be ambitious for me to see her as one of the new 8th gen MM but there is still some possibility that she would become an MM even though she is already part of Tsunku's other company (TNX).
It would be fun to see her performing for H!P with MM ::):

#43 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 03:45 PM

Her presence in MM might be a real booster to the group. It probably won't happen, but it is a fun thought to play with. All I want now is more collaboration with H!P and especially MM. I'd love that.

#44 hervin

hervin

Stylee Style-e

• Senpai
  • 726 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 06:58 PM

Ami joining MM hmm... couldn't imagine it. probably wont happen but who knows
still water attracts floating weeds
Posted Image

#45 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:40 PM

It's pretty soon due for release for her latest single. I honestly don't know if I'm gonna get this one. I assume nobody reads this since Himalia is in Japan, but I recently got my 2007 Tokito Ami calender (from him actually). It looks great! I love it. :c16:

#46 Henna

Henna

Addicted to Music

• Senpai
  • 851 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 07:25 AM

New PV...

If you can't d/l then my YSI account has maxout, I'll re-upload again when it reset...

She looks good with pink hair....

Tokito Ami- Aiyai! Aiyai!.wmv (43024 KB)
~Nothing

#47 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 03:33 PM

New PV...

If you can't d/l then my YSI account has maxout, I'll re-upload again when it reset...

She looks good with pink hair....

Tokito Ami- Aiyai! Aiyai!.wmv (43024 KB)

I heard of the song yesterday. I liked it alot. She use to be a model before in Japan, am I correct?
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#48 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 08:47 PM

Thanks for the up Henna. I think I'm gonna peak at it. I'll buy it if it's as good as her last single.

I heard of the song yesterday. I liked it alot. She use to be a model before in Japan, am I correct?

I'd say that she still is. If it werent for Tsunku she'd never get into the music from what I know. He found her during the Miss Magazine contest thingie. I don't know what the plans are with her but I still see her as model more than an artist. XD

#49 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:28 AM

Thanks for the up Henna. I think I'm gonna peak at it. I'll buy it if it's as good as her last single.

I'd say that she still is. If it werent for Tsunku she'd never get into the music from what I know. He found her during the Miss Magazine contest thingie. I don't know what the plans are with her but I still see her as model more than an artist. XP

I think she good with a model and an artist at the same time. She should continued that more. Wish her luck.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#50 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 05:52 PM

lol. The dude in the PV who's smoking the pipe looks soooooo gay. But then.. He gets to serv Ami milk so I must admit I envy him. I like the PV.. Screams cutie honey, but that's ok. Ami does it good and she looks stunning as usual. :rolleyes The song.. Not as good as I'm a lady imo, but still something I'll buy.

#51 FB007

FB007

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 01:13 PM

[post="fbfdj007"]http://www.tudou.com/home/fbfdj007/[/post]

I think it's about time that Tokito Ami get's her own topic here. Two singles and two mini albums is in my opinion proof enough that this young lady has skills beyond her modeling. She does have a good voice, but her looks definitly is her sharpest weapon if you ask me. :wink:

To those who's only heard about her, check out her music or catch a Miss Magazine futsal game. You'll definitly get hooked, just like me (and Tsunku). <3 And uhm.. Stick to the forum rules, thanks.

PS. Glasses ftw
<3
Posted Image
DS. Yup.. She got amazing eyes. :blush

Links:

Tokito Ami on wiki.theppn
Official Homepage

Posted Image

Posted Image

#52 FB007

FB007

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 01:18 PM

It is good.... <3
Posted Image

Posted Image

#53 FB007

FB007

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 01:23 PM

I like the Japanese music... <3
Posted Image

Posted Image

#54 FB007

FB007

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 01:34 PM

I like the Japanese music... <3

Has the person to introduce some Japanese to me the song? Thanks. . .. . <3
Posted Image

Posted Image

#55 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 01:43 PM

Umm. Why is there more than 1 post??

Anyways, I wonder whens her new single coming out.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#56 Cotton Cloth

Cotton Cloth

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 523 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 01:03 AM

Even though she's not officially a member of the Hello! Project, she is being produced by Tsunku and her new singles arranged by Hello! Project producers.

So...

Kind of a philosophical question...

Do I set the genre tag on her MP3s to "H!P" (as I have all my Hello!Project MP3s tagged) or plain old "JPop"?

This one is really bugging me.

What was that wonderfully quaint term Mika Todd used to use to describe her heritage in her interviews? Halfie? It's as though Tokito Ami is a Halfie of sorts. Half H!P and half regular JPop.
Posted Image

#57 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:26 PM

Meh, Amoz should've posted this, but since he ain't doing it, I will.

Remember the news on the H!O frontpage, Tsunku's new video stream site? Belive it or not. Seems like Tokito Ami has her own segment, like a blog, called Amichanneru. Check it out: http://www.kokuchi-c.../?Movie_Genre=3

She's über cute. Especially when she does her "Amichanneru" thing.. :)

Creds to Amoz for waking me up and watching those eps :unsure: , and thanks to Kuno for the news.

#58 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 04:59 PM

News on the new 3-girl group in TNX, with Ami, Tsuji and this other girl on the front page. I don't know what to think about it so far. Well Ami is the only of them who actually looks good in their ganguro style. :blush:

Piccie:
Posted Image

#59 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 06:35 PM

This is just so awesome. Ami Tokito for 9th gen. Ive been hoping for 7th gen and this may be a step closer to it happening. :lol:

#60 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:10 PM

I gots the warez (latest single)

Posted Image
Came with a neat lil' mini photobook thing that looks damn fine. And you be right I said damn fine, just look at one of the spreads. :good:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users