51173 replies to this topic

#21 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 04:12 AM

Ai-chan sings Furusato = :lol::o<3<3 :c16: :c16: :c16:

..equals to lots of love.. kawaii..~ especially during the concert.. her voice is really lovely~.. ::o:

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル
RI.DIU.SU,, RI.YU.SU,, RI.SA.I.KU.RU

p/s. AKB48 is Shmexy~ aRr~ >:] *ebil*

°-°Izu°-°

Amoz-senpai's Guide to Quoting/Editing
FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES
updated: August 2007

#22 the fat duchess

the fat duchess

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 11:03 PM

Aichan is the main reason why I changed my opinion about MM. I was totally impressed with her voice and I realized that these girls really had talent.

Same here! I'm a big fan of Ayumi Hamasaki, and I saw the Ayu Ready episode with Mini Moni and fell in love with Ai. I had known about Momusu but at the time there was only the 4th generation. So when I was reintroduced, the whole 5th generation captured my heart. :)

I love Ayu too! It was the reverse order for me though. I've known about MM since 1999 and I was living in Japan back then and with the people around me at the time it was hard NOT to know about them. ::o: I pretty much wrote them off as bubblegum pop or a japanese equivalent of the spice girls. If it weren't for "someone" playing MM over and over I probably would have never heard the "rawness" in Ai-chans voice. I remember thinking "damn that girl's got some skills". From there my interest in Jpop grew further than my interest in JRock. So, because of Ai-chan I've discovered outstanding talents out there like Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro and others. So thank you Ai-chan! ::o: :c16:

I :lol: Namie! I think she's so beautiful and she ages so well.

ai chan is probably the best off when she graduates.... i think she'll be a good soloist..... unlike many of the other momusu girls that will probably have to make a group when graduate....

I full heartedly agree, she definately has some of teh strongest vocals in momosu.. And while i dread they day she has to graduate it will undoubtedly bring some wonderful oppertunities and more focus on her!

I totally agree. I can't wait until she graduates! I think I'd buy all her CD's/photobooks/etc etc (right now I don't think I love momusu enough to do it. ;_:o. Her voice is so unique!
Posted Image

#23 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

Call me さくら and yes, I am a girl

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 11:20 PM

ai chan is probably the best off when she graduates.... i think she'll be a good soloist..... unlike many of the other momusu girls that will probably have to make a group when graduate....

I full heartedly agree, she definately has some of teh strongest vocals in momosu.. And while i dread they day she has to graduate it will undoubtedly bring some wonderful oppertunities and more focus on her!

Yeah, she's come a long way, and is definitely the best candidate for when that does happen (hopefully not for years).

But, I loved that first post, there's some of that I didn't know (most of it I did :lol:; ), but, it's wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"

#24 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:42 AM

Yup, Aichan will definitely do very well if-oops, when she goes solo....lord knows what Morning Musume will be like by the time Aichan graduates...

#25 rentaro

rentaro

The Devil You Know

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 07:37 AM

Yup, Aichan will definitely do very well if-oops, when she goes solo....lord knows what Morning Musume will be like by the time Aichan graduates...

wow...MM without Ai-chan. Makes me sad... :crying

#26 hank

hank

~out~

• Shinmem
  • 2493 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 05:00 PM

don't even think about momusu without ai-chan
XDD
makes me sad too
lets wait and see...

#27 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 10:56 PM

here is ai-chan laughing from last weeks H!M Posted Image

#28 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:35 AM

don't even think about momusu without ai-chan
XDD
makes me sad too

yeah she's definately become a very popular part of momusu and one of their stronger singers and has alot of their leads in songs lately
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#29 JDM_Wasabi

JDM_Wasabi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 02:21 AM

She can sing and dance very well. It will truly be a sad day when she graduates MM, but on the bright side.. she will definitely have a great solo career.. no doubt!

Classically trained dancer too.. *link*Ai-Chan*link* Is there anything she can't do?

:c16: :c16: :c16: :c16:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#30 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 03:09 AM

Classically trained dancer too.. *link*Ai-Chan*link* Is there anything she can't do?

Slam dunk a basketball on an NBA regulation court! XD

A while ago, on an episode of Matthew's BHTV Takahashi claimed she couldn't go solo because she had no sense of rhythmn. I wonder if she still thinks that's true... Dancing to the sort of uptempo stuff that MoMusu does is very different from ballet, (rhythmn and timing are different) but Takahashi still does an admirable job.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#31 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 04:21 AM

Slam dunk a basketball on an NBA regulation court! :blink:

....you might give UFA or H!P some ideas there >_>

But, I love watching Ai-chan do classical ballet....it's like something's different about her all of a sudden (and not just the dancing style and ryhthm), it's why I like her second PB, those pics of her doing ballet and gorgeous

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"

#32 Maz-san

Maz-san

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 07:42 AM

She can sing and dance very well. It will truly be a sad day when she graduates MM, but on the bright side.. she will definitely have a great solo career.. no doubt!

:c16: :c16: :c16: :c16:

waaaah how cute is that!

on the other hand, what on earth was she wearing in last h!m !? that was freaking crazy looking.. Oh well, she can do no wrong in my eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=6c3JO44RdpA

Let the cuteness consume you !
Posted Image

#33 JDM_Wasabi

JDM_Wasabi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 11:20 AM

waaaah how cute is that!

on the other hand, what on earth was she wearing in last h!m !? that was freaking crazy looking.. Oh well, she can do no wrong in my eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=6c3JO44RdpA

Let the cuteness consume you !

Awww, cute vid.. She's sooo sweet that she gives me cavities..

I think the song woulda been better for Mikitty though :blink:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#34 hank

hank

~out~

• Shinmem
  • 2493 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 03:20 PM

ai-chan pics ^^
Posted ImagePosted Image
kawaii
lets wait and see...

#35 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 04:01 PM

lol ai-chan's got just the cutest expressions there...she's a bit strange too but it's pretty cute at the same time

read mah blogs =D

#36 Maz-san

Maz-san

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 11:01 PM

lol ai-chan's got just the cutest expressions there...she's a bit strange too but it's pretty cute at the same time

I don't think she would have half the appeal she does if she wasn't a little cookie. I love her strangeness, its her charm hehe..

I also think it has to be said that ai is the undisputed master of the blank expression..
Posted Image

#37 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 12:02 AM

I agree, I've never seen anyone have a more blank expression than Ai-chan, it's rather hilarious

#38 hank

hank

~out~

• Shinmem
  • 2493 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 02:12 AM

ai-chan pics o//
Posted ImagePosted Imagethis one is great ^^
Posted Image and her hair is a bit strange :blink:

Edited by hank, 19 February 2006 - 02:12 AM.

lets wait and see...

#39 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 02:23 AM

it may be but it's her quirkiness i find amazingly attractive

read mah blogs =D

#40 hank