Photo

[12/16] Morning Musume. ‘20 69th Single - Junjou Evidence / Gyuusaretai Dake na no ni

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#281 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 06:10 AM

^If you're thinking what I'm thinking, it's probably it. 9ki and 10ki will celebrate their 10th anniv in 2021. Expecting at least one of them to graduate next year.

Untitled-1.jpg

#282 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 02:33 PM

Nothing important but i've rewatched Gyuusaretai today and Sakura doesn't get any solos? The high note harmonies are super loud and she might be in most of them tho lol but to me this was FukuMaa & RioMei lead kinda? They mirror each other during the first and second parts & even duet together. In the end this song is way more duet oriented in any case.

I can imagine whoever graduates will do after Olympics but i bet someone will. I did think about graduation when I watched it cause they both 'disappear' after that scene ( this was used during all the pv tho) but it doesn't have to mean anything tbh. More like it's normal to assume one of them will graduate, but i also think about this for 10ki & Oda.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#283 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 05:22 AM

^^ jesus, 10 years already? I'm getting old lol

But honestly...a graduation announcement from either of them wouldn't surprise me. I think it may be time for them to move on. MM needs a real shakeup.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#284 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 05:29 AM

maybe they just did it since this is technically their 10th anniversary single...

personally, i don't think anyone is graduating before or during the olympics, so the earliest i expect graduations to happen is aki 2021 or haru 2022

#285 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 07:12 PM

I didn't think too much about having Mizuki and Erina doing the dance break. It could just be a way to bring in fresh elements as opposed to the usual suspects.

But if anyone who is graduating, I got a feeling it will be Erina. She has been gaining traction for her solo work recently and she is glowing.

And if it will be a 10th year anniversary next year, perhaps she will follow her idol's route (Risa) and graduate from the group.

#286 Ducky Mioda

Ducky Mioda

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 02:01 PM

^If you're thinking what I'm thinking, it's probably it. 9ki and 10ki will celebrate their 10th anniv in 2021. Expecting at least one of them to graduate next year.

Me too (plus, the one I'm expecting to graduate next year is Eripon).

#287 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 02:44 PM

I definitely agree on it being Eripon next. I’d be surprised if anyone else announces it instead.

#288 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 06:45 AM

I know that the company is against shared graduations these days, but I would love to see PonPon depart together.

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#289 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 07:25 AM

I like the idea of a PonPon graduation but I also kinda want to see them go the way of Aichan and Gaki where Mizuki can go first and then we get a short Eripon leadership (1-2 singles). 

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

#290 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 09:00 AM

Nothing important but i've rewatched Gyuusaretai today and Sakura doesn't get any solos? The high note harmonies are super loud and she might be in most of them tho lol but to me this was FukuMaa & RioMei lead kinda? They mirror each other during the first and second parts & even duet together. In the end this song is way more duet oriented in any case.

Yep she doesn't. I thought this was one of those well-balanced MM songs in terms of line distribution with a lot of duets but with a 15ki-FuuMaa front in dance and MV. What surprised me more is Sakura got a high-note duet at the last chorus with... Reina? I'd probably want Chel in there for better harmony but it's surprising they chose her for that role

Untitled-1.jpg

#291 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 02:09 PM

I don't want anyone of the current lineup to graduate before I get to see them live :( 

#292 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 02:58 PM

I m kind of tired of mizukis voice :/ and I love junjou evidence a lot!!
[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#293 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 06:35 PM

i'm not ready to see mizuki or erina leave. it will be tough.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#294 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 07:59 PM

I think Sakura (and Miki) have short lines in the 1st part. They sound like group lines because of the vocoder, but i think they are solos. In the 2nd part, you can see the dance formation only focus on Pizuki and Akane for those short parts.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#295 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 08:12 PM

I think Sakura (and Miki) have short lines in the 1st part. They sound like group lines because of the vocoder, but i think they are solos. In the 2nd part, you can see the dance formation only focus on Pizuki and Akane for those short parts.

yeah and it's really hard to hear in the 2nd part but fukuchan and akane have solos. akane's in particular is super quiet for some reason, like here's a clip of it u can barely hear her:

https://streamable.com/tjmmg2

this song has such weird mixing lol

#296 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 10:15 PM

And she sounds a lot like Mizuki here... the mixing is really weird.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#297 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 12:37 AM

In terms of fairness, I need Mizuki, Sakura and Masaki, to graduate first, so Erina and in a similar fashion, Ayumi, can get to lead the group. Maybe being the top senior, Erina will get something tangible besides dancing, cause she has very little to show in her whole tenure in the lines department. 

And I love that Reina seems (to me at least) to have many close ups and she is in the center of Gyuusaretai for many shots. And Reina is gorgeous and I love her duet with Sakura ♥

MRkgm6i.png

#298 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 06:19 PM

In terms of fairness, I need Mizuki, Sakura and Masaki, to graduate first, so Erina and in a similar fashion, Ayumi, can get to lead the group. Maybe being the top senior, Erina will get something tangible besides dancing, cause she has very little to show in her whole tenure in the lines department. 

Harunan says "hi".

It doesn't matter how long Erina stays, as long as she is not Sayumi (who I believe got lines because she is a very popular member), there is no way Erina will get any big chunks of solos coz the other members will catch up even if the current 3 main vocalists leave. At this rate, we can only be happy if she can get a one or two solo lines here and there and be more prominent in the dance routine.

#299 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 06:49 PM

I know that the company is against shared graduations these days, but I would love to see PonPon depart together.

But honestly...a graduation announcement from either of them wouldn't surprise me. I think it may be time for them to move on. MM needs a real shakeup.

Two things I was thinking too, but I didn't want to put out there. I will be very disappointed if PonPon didn't graduate together. For some reason, that really is a fixed idea in my head. XD  And while I've been enjoying Eripon's performances and general attitude a lot, I agree that MM needs to change it up a bit. 12ki-14ki deserve to shine.

However, I can't imagine Maa-chan or Ayumin to become leader. ^^;

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#300 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 09:48 PM

Harunan says "hi".

It doesn't matter how long Erina stays, as long as she is not Sayumi (who I believe got lines because she is a very popular member), there is no way Erina will get any big chunks of solos coz the other members will catch up even if the current 3 main vocalists leave. At this rate, we can only be happy if she can get a one or two solo lines here and there and be more prominent in the dance routine.

Sayu got lines because the producers loved working with her voice. She is the chorus vocal for many songs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users