703 replies to this topic

#81 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 06:56 PM

Ichioka%20Reina,%20Maeda%20Kokoro-815407

Better look at Iichan's and MaeKoko's colors looks like iichan's light blue is really light/baby blue like Kisora's blue, while MaeKoko's blue is more the color they used for Tanaka and Haachin.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#82 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 07:01 PM

@honey Correct, Saya wanted the same color as Shiori. Also, want to say that my respect level for Kurumi rises with each event. She's not a 'boring serious leader' type, but she still maintains strong control over the flow of conversation and says things as they are necessary whilst still maintaining a funny and energetic vibe. I really like her as a person, she's cool and the way leaders should be; managing the group but not in a way that makes it seem like you're being a boring mom. She has her fun!

#83 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 07:08 PM

Looking at the colours, Chika#Tetsu seems like it will look like a magical girl team. Only You's (provisional name) colours seem more mature and understated. I think RFRO got the short end of the stick here, they don't have the balance the other two groups have. Kurumi and Kokoro's colours seem to similar, while the other 3 girls are all on the opposite end of the spectrum. 

That said, all the colours seem to suit the individual members quite well, and in a group this size it's hard to find the perfect balance when selecting member colours. 

I'm curious to see the other finalists from this audition. So far this one seems to be full of gems. It makes sense now that Ise was added to ANGERME instead. She seems like a good fit for h!p but she would have been weird in this group.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#84 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:23 PM

They really picked older girls for the third group, huh? 

I wonder if they are going for a sexier theme then?

I srsly hope not. I mean depending on what you mean by sexier. But the way idol groups usually handles it like v-u-den rather than bad girl kpop groups it mostly more turns into showing cleavage while singing about ice cream on their purins. (I loved v-u-den so much as a teenager but even back than I realized that particularly this song was so absolutely humiliating) Has never been massively successful with the crowds and now that we have more women in the fandom than ever it would just hurt h!ps image wouldn't it?
I rather imagine them to maybe go into a N46 older onee-sama direction. An advantage of older girls might also be that they can sing different kinds of lyrics. I mean we needed to wait 10 years for C-ute to be old enough to sing about things like in The Middle Management.
(just my opinion tho of course)

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#85 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:35 PM

^based on their visuals alone i could definitely see the three girls having a Nogi sub-unit vibe loool, they're so beautiful 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#86 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:53 AM

H!P is still one of the more visually conservative idol agencies, and the management in UF also tends to only allow for the level of maturity that the members themselves are willing to have as a part of their own self or group image when you get to those like Kikkawa that are now directly under UF.  Since they are older, they'll probably have more opportunities for things like magazine shoots outside of their usual promoted activities where they will be able to decide on an individual basis what they want from their careers.  Unless it's someone that puts out a lot of photobooks, that is usually fairly self-contained outside of H!P's regular promotion.  If their first appearance as a group in an MV isn't a bedroom lingerie set for a song about yen depreciation, we can probably put aside any worries about it being taken too far into the mature.  We'll know by their major debut exactly where the direction for them will be, which I imagine won't be that far removed from the other groups in this experiment that aren't as old.

They haven't gotten their idol makeover yet, so it remains to be seen how much more "hello project" they will look in the future. For now though, they look more like what I would have expected from those with some spotlight in H!P years ago when I started my own directed interest in Morning Musume and associated shuffle/sub units.  That alone would interest me in seeing what they're able to do by having an older 3nin group amongst the amorphous blob they call BEYOOOOONDS.  I could have easily seen any of them in a temporary unit with either an R&B or Reggae tune, depending on Tsunku's mood at the time. Those days may be over, but I trust the legacy of H!P to take care of them even if the whole experiment doesn't work out.  If they happen to ever release a song that I love even half as much as Suki Sugite Baka Mitai or (using a 3nin group as an example) Hatsukoi Cider, I personally would have considered it a success even if it were the only thing they ever did with the boonies.  Until then, they're in the H!P family and will have my full support for as long as they choose to remain in the public eye. or they get convicted of a serious crime

#87 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:17 AM

But has it really confirmed that the 3 winners from the audition will form a group on their own or they will just be part of Beyoooooooooooonks?

My impression was they will only be part of Beyoooooooooooonks.

#88 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:25 AM

^

When Beyonds was announced it was said the third unit will be formed from the audition winners, so I believe they're still sticking to that plan. They're probably saving their unit name and more details for a Haro Sute video.

I8dtEOy.gif

#89 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 03:43 PM

Ichioka%20Reina,%20Maeda%20Kokoro-815407
Better look at Iichan's and MaeKoko's colors looks like iichan's light blue is really light/baby blue like Kisora's blue, while MaeKoko's blue is more the color they used for Tanaka and Haachin.

I think all colours can be different themselves (IA Icchan's baby blue) but can you imagine that regarding costumes? Along with a medium blue. Well it will be fun to see.

Pretty sure they are a unit themselves. BYOs idea was to be an umbrella for all 3 groups (or the main group in disguise as well lol).

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#90 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 07:31 PM

Pretty sure they are a unit themselves. BYOs idea was to be an umbrella for all 3 groups (or the main group in disguise as well lol).

^

When Beyonds was announced it was said the third unit will be formed from the audition winners, so I believe they're still sticking to that plan. They're probably saving their unit name and more details for a Haro Sute video.

Because I don't understand Japanese, so did the person who announced the umbrella group name in the Hello! Station video also mention a third group will be formed with only the audition winners?

I know a diagram was shown to illustrate the umbrella group and sub-units but I hope people didn't assume that the 3rd box that is labelled with audition winners means that it is a new sub-unit.

Because it could also mean they are just grouping them as audition winners to separate from the 2 announced sub-units.

#91 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 11:36 AM

Did they not have press covering the event? We want videos of the new members! lol

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#92 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 05:58 PM

I don't know Japanese either but when it got posted people said that (I assume some knew Japanese). I don't think it makes any sense to add them to BYO if they are not making them a sub unit as well.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#93 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 08:59 PM

I don't know Japanese either but when it got posted people said that (I assume some knew Japanese). I don't think it makes any sense to add them to BYO if they are not making them a sub unit as well.

I could understand if they don't want make a sub-unit with the new girls since they haven't have much industry experience.

It's one thing for them to be in a group mix with Kenshuusei as they have gone through training and accumulate the experience, and I can't think of a group recently that only consist of new girls.

#94 Ruscion

Ruscion

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 77 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:09 PM

E-girls has/has had members that are only part of the group without being part of Happiness or Flower.

And I echo the uncertainty. As an English speaker all I can go off of is the bubble diagram on HPS, which unless it says "3rd group" or something in Japanese, is left vague IMO.

#95 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 03:31 AM

I think I'd be fine with any outcome, I'm just ready to support! lol

#96 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 03:17 PM

E-girls has/has had members that are only part of the group without being part of Happiness or Flower.

And I echo the uncertainty. As an English speaker all I can go off of is the bubble diagram on HPS, which unless it says "3rd group" or something in Japanese, is left vague IMO.

Yup, that's what I think too. Because I roughly can make out of what is written in the diagram, it seems to just say "ONLY YOU audition winners".

I don't believe the diagram says that will be the 3rd sub-unit. Unless the announcer said something about it which I won't be able to understand as I am not a native speaker.

So anyone who can confirm the source would be good.

#97 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:33 PM

Hello_Project-815960.jpg

I present Beyooooonds

The colors of the names however annoy me greatly

Dtvm9EnXcAAtDn9.jpg

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#98 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 05:14 PM

They didn't say anything about a new unit and quite frankly, they won't care about the sub units either because they'll be treated as a group in its entirety. XD

Single releases etc will be done as BEyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooonds.

#99 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 05:16 PM

Oh my god WHY WOULD THEY COLOR IT LIKE THAT GRRRRR

I'm guessing they'll release singles as BEYOOOOONDS and then maybe have b-sides (one can hope!), album songs, or digital releases sung by just the members of their respective subunit. Remember when they said that CHICA#TETSU would be focused on performance and RFRO focused on theatre-style songs? I think that's kinda BS considering that the two songs BEYOOOOONDS have performed are theatre-based and everyone is involved in those, from all subunits. I don't really understand the distinction but perhaps they've changed direction and I'm sure we'll have to wait and see.

Posted Image

#100 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 05:19 PM

^ I agree I think they'll only really act as B-side / Live performance subunits at concerts. I think the new girls will make up a third group (I assume that's why they dressed them differently and their names are differently colored than the rest). Either that or they're just regular BEYOOOOONDS members and not part of a unit. If they are added to C#T and RFRO I wouldn't be mad tho. I'm just happy we have this really awesome lineup of girls to start out with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users