Photo

[10/24] Morning Musume ‘18 66th Single - Furari Ginza / Jiyuu na kuni Dakara (Double A-side)

• Please log in to reply
566 replies to this topic

#81 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 04:53 PM

It is better than A gonna but I like Are you Happy? a little more

Jiyuu na kuni Dakara (Fanrec from "Morning Musume '18 FC Event ~Kessei Kinen Premoni. Dai Kanshasai! 22-nenme mo Ikimasshoi!~")

Jiyuu na kuni Dakara (radio rip from 180922 Morning Musume '18 no Morning Jogakuin ~Houkago Meeting~)

#82 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 05:12 PM

I saw some people on twitter saying Erina and Harunan are center. Not sure if it's true.

Could be like Kei's last single. No solo lines in the single but a solo as a b-side.

If Harunan doesn't get anything, be ready for a lot of dumb excuse to prove that it make sense for her to have nothing in her last single XD

If it's Erina and Haruna having the center, at least there is something to be happy about.

They better give Haruna a blardy SOLO for that b-side. This is pretty frustrating.

So it seems like Haruna did not get any solo lines?

If yes, then that's CRAP!

I'm speechless, she doesn't have any lines for her graduation single... I expected to be disappointed, but this is just.. sigh.

I know right. Spending 7 years in a group and she got nothing for the main a-sides. Stupid shit.

Yeeeaaahhh... maybe it's going to be like Kei's single. I can kind of understand not giving a member that's going to leave soon too much vocal focus because you'd have to change the line distribution, but maybe she's getting some nice parts in the MV. 

Not that I have high hopes for the b-side. 

To be honest, that is a lame excuse, that doesn't stop Kanon/Duu/Riho from getting lines in their last single. Seems like the Harunas of the group are cursed. I feel so unjust for both of them.

#83 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 05:25 PM

Furari Ginza(low quality concert rip from Zama Night)

#84 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 05:36 PM

Hard to hear anything on my PC, but it was easier with my headphones and... not really impressed. Will wait a better version before judging the song, though.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#85 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 05:40 PM

Wow, this is the first MM song in a while that I loved on first listen. After the 20th anniversary songs were revealed, I was expecting to be underwhelmed so I'm happy to be wrong. I wish this song had a more memorable chorus, but the music behind it is great.

dlapuo76c72.gif

#86 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 06:16 PM

I expected something different based on the title and the outfits, but this doesn't really stray from the sound they've had for the past few years. Will wait on better quality recording though.

I8dtEOy.gif

#87 zorkle22

zorkle22

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 06:38 PM

I don't really know what era this song is reminiscent of, but I feel some Platinum Era vibes in this song. COmpared to Jiyuu, I favor this song immensely more. I can't wait to hear a better quality of the song.

#88 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 07:27 PM

Yeah, this song sounds fun in low quality rip so my hopes are high. Hope the PV is good.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#89 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 09:11 PM

is the sound quality worse or better than the one for Jiyuu na Kuni Dakara? If it's worse, I might just wait for a better quality one

#90 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 09:50 PM

^worse

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#91 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 11:56 PM

I already like Furari Ginza much more than Jiyuu even though the quality is so low.

#92 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 12:24 AM

Furari Ginza(low quality concert rip from Zama Night)

Furari Ginza.mp3

I love the effort, and I'm thankful for that, but it's hard to hear anything. I guess I'll wait for another rip, thanks anyway.

Morning Musume'19

#93 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 12:35 AM

It reminds me a bit of (Tsubaki's) Hitorijime or °C-ute's Adam to Eve no Dilemma. I like it.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#94 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 12:49 AM

It's too low of quality, but it kinda sounds like 90s jpop.

#95 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:07 AM

Actually many fans comment that the song sounds like a Shōwa-era pop

#96 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:18 AM

Japanese lyrics of "Furari Ginza" from 5ch

銀座の街をフラリ 散歩しましょう二人
手を繋ぐ度ドキリ 胸が固まるの
Love you どんな素敵な街も
Love you あなたと居れば尚ね
Love you カフェで過ごすの楽し
Love you 映画見るも良し

全ては 叫ぶ 全てが 愛おしい
全てこのままで時よ止まれ 時よ止まれ
今夜は 忙しそう 二人シャララララ
信じてる まだあなたを信じてる
Love you 銀座の街をフラリ
Love you 散歩しましょう二人
Love you 腕組んでると不思議
Love you 星まで行けそう

Love you 銀座から日本橋
Love you 意外とすぐで近し
Love you 会話の中だと親し
Love you お腹も幸せ

全てが 今まで 全てを 信じたい
あなただけ会えば 何も要らない何も要らない
やっぱり 忙しそう 二人シャララララ
見つめてる今あなたを 見つめてる

Love you 銀座の街をフラリ
Love you 散歩しましょう二人
Love you 隣にいるの不思議
Love you 何にも怖くない

全てを 叫ぶ 全てが 愛おしい
全てこのままと時よ止まれ 時よ止まれ
今夜は 忙しそう 二人シャララララ
信じてる まだあなたを信じてる
Love you 銀座の街をフラリ
Love you 散歩しましょう二人
Love you 腕組んでと不思議
Love you 星まで行けそう

https://matsuri.5ch....fee/1537655862/

Edited by core2quad, 23 September 2018 - 02:46 PM.

#97 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 04:05 AM

I would be so surprised if Haruna doesn't even get a centered video. Zukki even managed to have one. (Not saying anything against her; she was my favorite.)
She's obviously so well liked, it would be a crime to not cash in on that before she leaves.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#98 xxholic25xx

xxholic25xx

~♥︎Duu♥︎~

• Senpai
  • 1020 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 07:08 AM

Furari Ginza sounds like sailormoon song, I like it  :good:  :good: 

#99 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 06:15 PM

As usual, I will end up loving them, but so far, both songs sound lame. I don't see what's so wrong with giving lines to a member that's gonna graduate. Risa Niigaki got plenty. Plus, the updated version simply changed the line distribution, and it doesn't seem like a hard thing to do. Dam Hello Project!

MRkgm6i.png

#100 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 08:09 PM

It is better than A gonna but I like Are you Happy? a little more

Jiyuu na kuni Dakara (Fanrec from "Morning Musume '18 FC Event ~Kessei Kinen Premoni. Dai Kanshasai! 22-nenme mo Ikimasshoi!~")

Jiyuu na kuni Dakara (radio rip from 180922 Morning Musume '18 no Morning Jogakuin ~Houkago Meeting~)

Lol this is catchy af...

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users