Photo

[5/9] Angerme's 24th Single - Nakenai ze... Kyoukan Sagi / Uraha = Lover / Kimi dake ja nai sa... Friends (2018 Acoustic ver.)

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#41 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 05:28 PM

I like the outfits. I'm very excited for this single!

I8dtEOy.gif

#42 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:46 PM

The outfits <3  <3  <3  Maybe extreme (for the eyes ^^; ) but in a good way <3  <3  <3

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#43 xiah_mai

xiah_mai

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:06 PM

This morning thought that the outfit looks very familiar to me

oh well....poor girls, not a good choice  :S

v

egirlsvenus1.jpg

#44 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 02:36 PM

ANGERME Concert Tour 2018 Spring ~Juunin Toiro + ~ opening day @ Harmony Hall Zama 4/7/18

1.Nakenai ze...Kyoukan Sagi (new single)
13.Uraha=Lover (new single)
14.Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends (2018 Acoustic Ver.) (new single)

"Nakenai ze... Kyoukan Sagi", "Uraha = Lover" and "Kimi dake ja nai sa... Friends (2018 Acoustic ver.)" were performed in the hall concert today (1st day of hall tour)
There may be footage on TV news or next week Hello! Project Station

#45 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 01:56 AM

Sharing here from the spring tour thread

MC - members thoughts about today. Wada announced her graduation and starts crying.
14.Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends (2018 Acoustic Ver.) (new single)

Encore MC + Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends (2018 Acoustic Ver.) (fan recording) (credit to A@JPLOP)
http://www.mediafire...2w/005_sd-2.mp3

#46 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 02:23 AM

So they redistributed the whole song, right? :)
Still sounds like a difficult song to sing...

#47 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:23 AM

This morning thought that the outfit looks very familiar to me
oh well....poor girls, not a good choice  :S

v

egirlsvenus1.jpg

Oh my.....

#48 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:27 AM

Some lines sounded really good but yes...others were struggling.

I love Muro and I like her voice for the new lead she is and all, but I don't know what is with this song that I'm glad she isn't singing it all.

Someone didn't sing/forgot to in one part?

^welp.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#49 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:13 PM

A bit better than the original, but still found it really bland :/

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#50 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:38 PM

Nakenai ze...Kyoukan Sagi (radio rip from "ANGERME Station 1422" 180408) (credit to A@JPLOP)
Angerme - Nakenai ze...Kyoukan Sagi (radio preview).mp3

DaRCJ76VQAAbxdn.jpg

#51 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:44 PM

Not bad. Can't say i love it but it's catchy, at least.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#52 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:02 PM

It's amazing. Super fresh and the melody is strong. I just want to get up and dance just hearing it. However, what is happening with those solo lines? Everything but Moe's and maybe Dawa's sound very... weak and shaky like they were recorded live while the girls were dancing and out of breath, not behind a mic in a studio. This isn't the fault of the girls, just the mixers/masterers.

I love the outfits but the blatant E-Girls resemblance makes them look kind of tacky. They could have changed them up just slightly by replacing the neon yellow with neon purple, blue, pink, and orange.

Posted Image

#53 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 07:20 PM

Sounds pretty good

I8dtEOy.gif

#54 enantionmal

enantionmal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:49 PM

Some lines sounded really good but yes...others were struggling.

I love Muro and I like her voice for the new lead she is and all, but I don't know what is with this song that I'm glad she isn't singing it all.

Someone didn't sing/forgot to in one part?

^welp.

They sang the song after Ayaka talked about graduating, so they probably got emotional in the middle of singing it. 
The arrangement is pretty nice, but I find it odd that they shifted the instrumental break that was originally at the bridge to the lead in to the second verse. 

#55 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 11:08 PM

I love the outfits but the blatant E-Girls resemblance makes them look kind of tacky. They could have changed them up just slightly by replacing the neon yellow with neon purple, blue, pink, and orange.

You mean just like how E-Girls did when they copied S/Mileage's Yattaru-chan outfits? lol

In all seriousness this is not some design copy. I don't get what y'all are on about.

xKkHTQL.jpg

I bet when you search hard enough you find a ton of musicians with kind of similar looking outfits. And as a heads up E-Girls used a different fabric for the black part of those cotumes. Also there is not one outfit that matches the Anju ones completely. I mean do you really think this is some super inovative stuff E-Girls came up with? bruh

I don't like the live version of the Kimi Dake acoustic rip. Honestly I think the girls hardly hit any not as soon as it gets a little higher. It's horrible and I really love Kimi Dake. :(

Nakenai Ze sounds nice.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#56 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 12:26 AM

Hmmmmm not bad!!

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#57 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 01:35 AM

You mean just like how E-Girls did when they copied S/Mileage's Yattaru-chan outfits? lol

In all seriousness this is not some design copy. I don't get what y'all are on about.

xKkHTQL.jpg

I bet when you search hard enough you find a ton of musicians with kind of similar looking outfits. And as a heads up E-Girls used a different fabric for the black part of those cotumes. Also there is not one outfit that matches the Anju ones completely. I mean do you really think this is some super inovative stuff E-Girls came up with? bruh

If you are a team of costume designers, isn't it your job to make sure that prominent costume designs don't resemble those put out recently by other artists? I'm not suggesting foul play but I am curious as to how these similarities were noticed by foreign J-pop fans with no experience in costume design quicker than they could. Because of this reason, purposeful or not, they look tacky to me. Making a costume similar to ones your group has already worn is one thing, but come on.

Posted Image

#58 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 08:35 AM

Okay listening to Nakenai ze a second time I really really like it. Something about the original Angerme "sound" that was missing in so many of the recent singles seems to come back in this song.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#59 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 12:15 PM

Nakenai ze...Kyoukan Sagi (radio rip from "ANGERME Station 1422" 180408) (credit to A@JPLOP)
Angerme - Nakenai ze...Kyoukan Sagi (radio preview).mp3

In case you do not want to download
http://www.nicovideo...atch/sm33025156
https://video.twimg....Yy7XF330c4j.mp4

Also Uraha=Lover and Kimi dake ja nai sa... Friends (2018 Acoustic ver.) will on air on the two radio shows bayfm「ON8+1」 and Nippon Hoso「Mucomi+Plus」 later today
http://www.helloproject.com/news/8403/

#60 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:01 PM

Uraha=Lover (radio rip from bayfm「ON8+1」)

https://twitter.com/...327767172235265
https://twitter.com/...329214702088192

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users