• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#141 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 10:35 AM

Are you going on both days for all three premiums and the Team Taikou Uta Gassen?

#142 saxophone

saxophone

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 08:38 AM

I managed to get into a Morning Musume concert for next month! My first jpop concert in Japan so I have a couple of questions...

1. Where can I get a light stick? Do they sell them at the venue usually or do I need to buy in advance? I assume I should get one that is my oshimen's color (Sakura) but I'm afraid if I buy a generic purple stick it can get confused with Miki's so is there any way I can get that particular lavender color?

2. Do I actually need to get Miki's color too since the concert is on her birthday?!

3. Are there places to get oshi merch like t-shirts or towels if not at the venue?

I hope this is the right place to ask!

#143 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 05:12 PM

I'll be going both days to Satoyama and the concerts, yeah.

@saxophone

1. Any big electronics store or a store like don quiote sells penlights. Just get an electronic one/kingblade since you can switch to any color, shines brighter than a lightstick and ya won't have to worry about it running out.

2. I mean, if you have a kingblade you can switch colors so it is no issue. Otherwise, they'll wave Miki's color for the encore probably. You don't necessarily have to join in and could just lower your penlight of course. Well, it's not that different from Oda's anyway.

3. The Hello Shop in Akihabara. If you want they'll sell merch at the venue but the line is always huge and you'll likely have to wait for ages.

Make sure to check out any other events in October as well, especially if you have a bad seat at the concert. You can actually see H!P members up close at events and stuff like musicals for much less than you would spent on a concert XD. Release events are fantastic.

#144 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:44 PM

Release events are fantastic.

^This!

Also usually on member's birthday, when a concert is on, fans will usually distribute that members color chemical penlights -for free-, so you can have that handy by when they all use them (usually for the encore).

If you want t-shirts or towel, H!P shop won't have much of those (plenty of photos though). While of course, the latest tour merch would be obtainable at the venue, if you wanna find from other past events or tours, you should check out Trio shop in Akihabara ...

Spoiler

#145 saxophone

saxophone

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:13 AM

I didn't realize there are light sticks that change to any color, that's convenient!

In regards to other events while I'm there, I guess with musicals and stuff with more talking I'm paranoid about the language barrier (I mean I understand pretty much nothing)...but it would be good to see them up close. Will check out those stores and maybe get to the venue nice and early (got no other plans for that day anyway lol)

Thanks guys :)

#146 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 05:22 AM

So looks like Winter Hello!Con 2019 is gonna be my best bet at seeing a concert timing wise for me since I'll probably be in Japan the first week of January. I was really hoping to go to Harunans graduation concert but it's the weekend before finals for me...Oh well. I have absolutely no clue where to start in terms of tickets but I'll figure it out. Anyone else gonna be in Japan around this time/planning on going to any of the Tokyo shows? 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#147 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 03:49 PM

Yus, I'm always there so feel free to hit me up!

As for tickets, you can order through FC normally, in which case the seat is random. Or if you want to be certain that you get a decent seat (within first 10 rows) you'll have to buy one from yahoo auctions (required an address) or a bit more expensive would be Yokohama Ticket, which is a physical reseller in multiple locations across Tokyo. They have a website on which you can see the tickets.

#148 Sue

Sue

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 07:14 PM

Hello! I'm going to Japan at the end of the year, I'm gonna be 'till 18 of January, so I think I will be able to go the winter harocon, I have read your suggestion to get tickets, I went the 2016 and got a ticket by a proxy (in the FC) but I got a far seat (but the proxy service was really good tho), so I'm thinking in buying a ticket in Yokohama ticket. How much time of anticipation is recommendable to buy the ticket from there? I arrive the 28th of december, I know there's still no date for the concerts, but usually they are in Tokyo between the 3 and 6 of january so, going the 28 or 29 is a good time? or it's too close to the date?

(sorry if my english is not that good)

#149 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 01:38 AM

^ The dates were announced throught FC already
There are Nakano Sun Plaza shows on 1/3, 1/5 and 1/6 between 3 and 6 of January

Here is the thread of Harocon Winter 2019
http://www.hello-onl...ic/26422-12-33/

#150 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 12:59 PM

You can check the Yokohama website ticket yourself to see what they have in stock at all times. Also, if you use a proxy might wanna ask them to bid on an auction for even better value since yahoo auction is always cheaper as you are buying directly from the seller.

#151 Sue

Sue

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 08:14 PM

^ The dates were announced throught FC already
There are Nakano Sun Plaza shows on 1/3, 1/5 and 1/6 between 3 and 6 of January

Here is the thread of Harocon Winter 2019
http://www.hello-onl...ic/26422-12-33/

THANK YOU!! oh there's a lot of concerts in Tokyo and I could attend most of them, I'm so happy

You can check the Yokohama website ticket yourself to see what they have in stock at all times. Also, if you use a proxy might wanna ask them to bid on an auction for even better value since yahoo auction is always cheaper as you are buying directly from the seller.

ohh so Yahoo auction is cheaper, thanks for this information!! I was a little worried since I arrive close to the first days of january, but since there's concert the 13th too, I have more time to buy the tickets physically in yokohama tickets is everything fails

#152 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 03:54 AM

Yes, there's going to be a lot of Hello Cons (2 different 'versions') in Nakano and thus the prices will likely drop per concert. If I'm dissatisfied with the tickets I win from the Fanclub I'm willing to part with them for cheap. Note, I'm pretty spoiled in that I need to be within the first 10 rows or I'd buy another ticket so they might not be bad for a normal person XD. Yahoo Auctions requires you to use a Japanese Address since they'll ship it to you and you'll also need to pay the amount somehow (credit card/convenience store). Maybe if several people come over we can all do karaoke and stuff, could be fun XD.

#153 Sue

Sue

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:54 PM

Since the list of OG member for the winter harocon is out I know now that I MUST go to the 1/3 show (Gaki will be there) and be close to the stage

#154 Chocominto-san

Chocominto-san

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:02 AM

Hello! Thanks to all the advices I got here I managed to go to the concert in summer!

So I have another question. I'm going to the Budoukan concert, is it basically the same as going to a smaller venue concert? Do you have some special recommendations for attending Budoukan concert?

I know the question might be too vague or stupid but I'm quite worried about going to a venue this big.

Thank you a lot for any respond

Team Orange

pGKh6lb.jpg

#155 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 12:08 AM

Well probably the main difference is the goods line. If you're looking to purchase goods you may wanna get there way earlier as the lines could be enormous. Also be careful of the distribution of the goods lines, as there's usually one for concert goods, and some others for regular H!P shop goods, and others. 

Other than that, i can't think of things to worry about. Usually people in Japan are well organized so just follow the instructions on where to enter and you'll be fine.

#156 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 06:46 AM

The goods line will be enormous, I'll just skip it as usual lol. Other than that just make sure you are lining up for the arena/balcony seats according to what you have.

#157 Chocominto-san

Chocominto-san

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 08:43 AM

Thank you! I actually expect to skip the merch sales. I hope to not mistake the lines then.

Team Orange

pGKh6lb.jpg

#158 Sue

Sue

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 04:08 PM

So on internet there's already re-seal tickets for the winter harocon https://www.ticket.c...htm?st=20190103

Somebody can help me with this things? https://ibb.co/cvW6zBs I translated and says stuff like "male name", but I remember that in 2016 I went with a ticket with a male name (an english name) is gonna be a problem if I buy a ticket with a male name??. Also what is "Anshin delivery" or "no fill"?? sorry for all this questions

#159 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 02:25 PM

Male name ia no problem, they do not check the name (they realize resale ia a thing and don't bother). Anshin delivery I think is a ensured delivery method that would likely cost you more money. Honestly, normal delivery should be fine.

#160 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 03:23 PM

I also bought resale ticket for today Budokan concert. They never check the name on the ticket for concerts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users