Photo

[9/23 - 12/11] Morning Musume Tanjou 20 Shuunen Kinen Concert Tour 2017 Aki ~We are MORNING MUSUME~

Morning Musume

• Please log in to reply
793 replies to this topic

#161 Lantis

Lantis

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:52 PM

My wife and I are in Tokyo around November and we'd like to go to the Morning Musume concert (Budoukan) but we've never been in one before so I have a few questions.

1. How can we buy the tickets? Which ticket buying services would you recommend?

2. Which seats should we try to buy? I was thinking about family seats because they are quieter (we don't know any wotagei or such to be jumping around) but maybe they are too far from the stage.

Thanks!

#162 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:12 AM

Does anyone know of any ticket resell shops in Kyoto or Osaka?

I was gone on a school trip and missed the chance to buy the November Osaka tickets :( and I really want to go.

Thank you!

#163 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:26 AM

^^   https://ticketcamp.net/or Yahoo auctions are my suggestions.

Family seats are super far away from the stage and not worth it if you want a memorable experience imo. If you want a great experience and be able to actually see their faces, always aim for the first 10 rows. Barely anyone does actual wotagei (thank god), most everyone is just swinging their penlights towards the stage and to the beat and then there's people who don't even do that even when close to the stage. It's not a mosh pit or anything, at a concert hall you won't even be touched by anyone else since everyone has their seats and designated spot to stand at.

#164 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:09 AM

^^^I think the second floor side rows give you perfect vision and are cheaper too

Posted Image
avvie made by Sprinklebuns
rocker kamei

#165 Lantis

Lantis

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:16 AM

Thanks for the replies.

For ticketcamp/Yahoo Auctions I need to have a Japanese address, right?

I thought that the seats are assigned by lottery and you could not choose them, that's why I thought that the family seats were better because you can't get a bad seat with them (although you won't get super seats either).

#166 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:51 PM

Yes, you'll need an exporter (or Japanese address if you have a friend living there) for YAJ for sure. I've never used Ticketcamp so I can't say for sure but I feel it's likely.

#167 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:38 AM

Ticketcamp, you need a Japanese address for receiving the tickets

For the account verification, you need to have a Japanese mobile phone number or ask your Japanese friend to help you

You may also need someone to help you to pay by Japanese credit card or at the convenience stores in Japan

#168 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:41 PM

does anyone know around what time we will know Duu's grad date?

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#169 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:43 PM

Hopefully it will be announced soon after the concert tour starts or may be on the 1st day of tour

#170 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 06:05 AM

The official tour goods have been announced:

https://www.elineupm...98cc0cfeca1eb9/

https://twitter.com/...712700782571520

XrbYvZv_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

pjaVKbE_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

Venue Limited Goods

https://twitter.com/...712864490401793

OfOxE11_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

rWX3ukd_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

#171 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:40 AM

Haruka, Sakura, Oharu and Reina look so good. Can't wait to see wich songs will be performed.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#172 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:30 PM

So anyone who thought Chi's white color would be the end of "cool hello" shirts and they would go back to colorful shirts... Nope. They just went with black.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#173 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:24 PM

Thanks for the auctions sites!

I got my tickets! :D

#174 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:19 PM

20th anniversary and still no colourful shirts? maybe in their 50th anniversary ahhaha

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#175 Xxevilbunnyxx

Xxevilbunnyxx

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:38 PM

Here's the full audio of Sakura and Miki performing daisuki dakara zettai ni yurusanai.

https://twitter.com/...663746523078656

#176 Akpopguy

Akpopguy

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:20 PM

I really, REALLY hope Chii doesn't keep the white after Duu graduates. Just imagining, any outfits that were going to be white with member's color's accenting it now look SUPER awkward on her. Imagine those Yuugure wa Ameagari they used during the GRADATION tours, the one's that had their color on top and gradually faded into white. If they did something like that now, it would be so weird, lmao.

I hope she'll take Duu's orange. Or Zukki's green. I just don't think white is a good member color.

Also, is it usual for them not to advertise the Kingpen's? I've been constantly looking for one, and would love to get one of 14nin '17, this IS the most colors they've had in a while.

giphy.gif

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธSAKURA ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒˆMASAKI๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธMIKI๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐ŸฅKAMIKO๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿ‰AKARI๐Ÿ‰

โœจHello! Projectโœจ

#177 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:35 PM

I would be fine with her having Zukki's green but don't want her to take orange.

1. If she did, she'll be the only one of the concurrent country girls/other group members to only have one colour, which seems unfair. 

2. Zukki's green was at least a distinct colour (people complained about the there being too many shades of green in the group (Zukki, Erina and Masaki) but those shades all looked different. Right now certain member's colours blend into each other/ don't look distinct enough. The biggest problems being Yokoyan and Haruna and Masaki and the other Haruna. 

However, I think white would serve fine as a member colour for Chii (and out of all the options would prefer her keeping it). In cases when the majority of the costume is white she could use black or grey in place of where the colour would be or just be completely white, depending on the situation. 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#178 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:24 PM

I actually like the white color. If they have white accents they will just work with grey like they did for her towel. Actually the outfits from this tour have member color accents as well and their jackets are white. Chii-chan just got more white accesoires than others.

Though if you want to keep speculating about colors: I found a goods preview of the figure keychains stands from a while back which shows all colors that are in H!P right now except Chisaki's white:

Spoiler

#179 Laharle

Laharle

ใƒฉใƒ–ใƒปใƒŸใƒผใƒปใƒใ‚งใƒผใƒณ

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:36 PM

I don't think the girls care if they have one or two colours...they might also  love their first idol colour they got, so I don't think Chii-chan would be sad if she kept her orange, that comes even before H!P.

She won't be getting Kanon's colour  or any other colour cause they would have given it to her already. Except for Haruka's orange. So it's either white or orange and I hope they switch to orange as well, when it comes to colour-coordinated outfits it'll definitely look a bit...plain, imagining certain outfits that go with either  grey or white

็ซนๅ†…ๆœฑ่Ž‰ ๅฐ็”ฐใ•ใใ‚‰

#180 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:41 AM

Pretty sure K and L are the same color. R and S are basically the same too

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users