• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

#161 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:32 AM

Sanako started tweeting in near perfect English once she found out that foreigners got interested in her for her lolita fashion.
https://twitter.com/...801845728788480

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#162 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 04:15 AM

Wow, thats so cool, her fashion is great and Im glad she can show her charms.

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#163 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 02:12 PM

ho-chan&chiiko@helloshop (tokyo) event today https://twitter.com/...918067417636864
clip https://twitter.com/...795384705044480
DzHuLEYUUAEPshD.jpg
Spoiler

goods
o1080076814350977841.jpg
https://ameblo.jp/up...2437987418.html

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#164 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 09:30 PM

Is there a term in the fandom for all the UUG groups as a collective?

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#165 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:05 AM

I'm not sure, but in the fashion of the naming convention, I wouldn't be surprised to eventually see UUG(全) used in promotional material at some point to describe the collective.

#166 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 07:32 AM

^I like that idea -> UUG(全)

Correct me if I'm wrong, is this the first time a non-H!P group makes an appearance at the Helloshop?

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#167 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 03:51 PM

^
At the very least LovelyS has done events there. But also things like "The H!P-loving comedians committee" and of course OGs
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#168 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 06:16 PM

^I see. Thank you. I didn't know they had held non-idol events too.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#169 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 09:52 AM

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#170 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 03:24 AM

My impressions, while knowing no Japanese, so can't understand what they are saying.

Yuria is outstanding. If they are looking for a ready-to-perform idol, she's a shoo-in. She would be their best dancer within the year.

Rina was my favorite coming in. Good dancing, good voice, good presence, very cute, she's still an option, but not in Yuria's league.

Erina surprised me. Good performer, but her presence is lacking. Maybe it's something she can learn as an idol.

Nonoka's ok voice and ok dancing paired with super-genki-ness makes her a contender, imo. What was she crying about at the end?

Ami has unquestioned confidence and cuteness. I don't see her passing, but she seems to have something I don't get but others love.

Sanako is a project girl. If they want a rough talent to try to make shine, she is a prime candidate.

Niina is another genki girl which looks to have potential with proper training.

The other 4 haven't left a lasting impression on me, but like I said, I don't speak Japanese so I might be missing something.

2 questions:

1. Lots of crying, at the end interviews. Why?

2. Girls were so nervous, many forgot their lines, had trouble remembering to breathe during their singing. Is that common in auditions?

This was fun!

#171 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 05:29 AM

My impressions, while knowing no Japanese, so can't understand what they are saying.

Yuria is outstanding. If they are looking for a ready-to-perform idol, she's a shoo-in. She would be their best dancer within the year.

Rina was my favorite coming in. Good dancing, good voice, good presence, very cute, she's still an option, but not in Yuria's league.

Erina surprised me. Good performer, but her presence is lacking. Maybe it's something she can learn as an idol.

Nonoka's ok voice and ok dancing paired with super-genki-ness makes her a contender, imo. What was she crying about at the end?

Ami has unquestioned confidence and cuteness. I don't see her passing, but she seems to have something I don't get but others love.

Sanako is a project girl. If they want a rough talent to try to make shine, she is a prime candidate.

Niina is another genki girl which looks to have potential with proper training.

The other 4 haven't left a lasting impression on me, but like I said, I don't speak Japanese so I might be missing something.

2 questions:

1. Lots of crying, at the end interviews. Why?

2. Girls were so nervous, many forgot their lines, had trouble remembering to breathe during their singing. Is that common in auditions?

This was fun!

I am not fluent in Japanese, so take my words with a grain of salt.

1. It has been a while since I watched the video, but I remember a lot of them messing up in a lot of different areas (singing, talent portion, dance portion, struggling to answer the judge's questions, etc...). The judges were also asking questions that were feeling out how much knowledge the girls had of Up Up Girls(2), most seemed to not know much. That could of contributed to the tears. So the girls at the end may have been crying because they thought, "I messed up, there is no way I'm going to become an idol." At the end (when everyone was lined up) they were just giving their impressions of the audition. Most of the girl's responses boiled down to, (1) I hope I become an idol, and (2) this was fun.

2. I take it you have never auditioned for anything? Man, you can have something down pretty good and get in front of people and go blank. It can be magnified when you only kinda knew it when you weren't nervous. I have been on stage and forgotten like 2 bars of a song during the performance! But I'm bad with lyrics... Anyways, its easy to have something down in the privacy of your room, but forget a part when the lights are on you and everyone is looking. 

Edit: However, there were girls who did not forget the lines. So any girl who did not perform all of the lyrics are at a disadvantage for that part of the audition.

Rina was also my favorite an the girl I most want in the group, but she messed up quite a bit. I think that despite her being 20 years old, she was the "cutest" girl in the bunch. Fashion, speech, and appearance, I thought she was the strongest. But I'm not sure if she will make it. I wonder how many of these girls they are adding. If its 3 or 4, Rina has a spot, but if 1 or 2, I'm not sure. I'm also not sure what metics they are using to find the girls they want. So many question marks around the process, so I'm just sitting back and watching. 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#172 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 10:17 AM

congrats to the new members: ami, yuria and niina ^_^

D0uQAcTVAAYxSk0.jpg

welcome.gif

they also announced their new single 'we are winner / starting over'. it'll be released on april 2

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#173 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 11:05 AM

They look pretty. Can't wait to see what they can do !

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#174 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 12:42 PM

I am very happy Ami made it :w00t:
Niina is a nice addition too. Shes pretty.
Yuria is a fan favourite. I would be surprise if she didn't made it in.

Tokyo Sports reported on the audition result: https://www.tokyo-sp...inment/1297918/

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#175 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 01:45 PM

height comparison.. mayu still looks the tallest ^^;  

large_%E3%82%A2%E3%83%83%E3%83%95%E3%82%

https://popnroll.tv/articles/1869

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#176 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 02:17 PM

^Yep Maachan is still the tallest it looks like :D

Ruel, thank you! for making the new member's thread.

I won't be as active starting from April as I will be begin going to Uni. I hope you will help keep UUG family thread alive :good:

Here is the video for the new member announcement. It starts at around 20:00

Niina proved she is UUG material during her stage time. That rap lyric she made for the current members was really nice. Very creative.
Yuria demonstrated her guitar skills.
And Ami demonstrated her dance skill <3

Here are the times for the new member announcement:
1) 新倉愛海 (Naikura Ami) at 27:00
2) 森永新菜 (Morinaga Niina) at 39:00
3) 島崎友梨亜 (Shimazaki Yuria) at 49:41

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#177 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 03:41 PM

I fell in love with Nonoka, and Rina is just perfectly adorable in every way. I'd be surprised if Sanako is what they're really looking for, but her personality seems almost infectious in an amazing way. Ami and Yuria probably fit the bill the best in terms of what I'd expect they would want.

Sometimes UF is at least somewhat predictable lol

It did seem like the real competition was going to come down to who impressed outside of those two or who showed interesting potential. I didn't see Niina coming, but I'm sure it won't be long before I'm glad someone in the office did. Now we'll just need to see where the rest land, or if they somehow end up back under the UF banner somewhere else.

#178 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 11:19 PM

I am not suprised by any of the choices. Im crushed Rina was not selected, but they added some great girls.

I am looking forward to their contributions. I have not watched their reveal video yet, but did they explain why they chose these 3?

#179 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:50 AM

Pictures of UUG(2) - everything stolen from Twitter

46445617155_4d9533c12d_h.jpg

Spoiler

Pictures of the 3ki UUG(2) audition activities

47061252971_fe0a8f242a_k.jpg

Spoiler

#180 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 03:16 PM

Super cute video...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users