Photo

H!P Leader After C-ute Graduates: Who's It Gonna Be?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Poll: The H!P Leader Poll (107 member(s) have cast votes)

Who do you think it's going to be?

1. Fukumura Mizuki (25 votes [23.36%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.36%

2. Wada Ayaka (69 votes [64.49%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 64.49%

3. Someone Else (2 votes [1.87%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.87%

4. I'm not sure (11 votes [10.28%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.28%

Who do you want it to be?

1. Team Ayacho (76 votes [71.03%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 71.03%

2. Team Fukuhime (20 votes [18.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.69%

3. Team SomeoneElse (11 votes [10.28%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.28%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:44 PM

So, ever since C-ute announced their grad, a topic everyone's been discussing is the choices for the next H!P leader. So since the most suitable candidates are Wada Ayaka (Ayacho) and Fukumura Mizuki (Fukuhime), who do you think it'll be between them? Or do you think it'll be a completely different person altogether? Also, who do you want it to be? :)

I personally want it to be Ayacho because she's been in H!P for so long and she's such a good leader to her own group. I know the H!P leader doesn't do much but imagine the future H!P concerts, Ayacho going around everyone encouraging them and telling them "oh it's ok you'll be fine even if you mess up as long as you're having fun" instead of like how the leaders up till now just kept telling everyone "ok let's put on a great show for everyone".

As to who it will be, well I'm gonna be optimistic and think that they're gonna pick Ayacho!

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#2 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:10 PM

There's no option for 'Who do you want it be?' = Don't care. ;)

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#3 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:42 PM

I'm rooting for Ayacho simply because I like her leadership more. Fukuchan hasn't impressed me yet with her leader skills, so I think Dawa would spice things up a little with her personality!

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#4 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:02 PM

I'm a fan of both, but I want it to be Aya. She deserves it for all her efforts throughout all the years, and she'll be the first in terms of seniority anyway.

But that raises the question whether they'll want to make ANGERME the leading group, but considering Ayacho's tenure, and 2ki's tenures that are all longer than everyone except for Ayacho ofc and Momusu 9kis (and well Take's tenure is as long as Fuku's when you consider her Egg days), so I don't think there should be an issue. But we'll see I guess

I8dtEOy.gif

#5 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:09 PM

In my vision it would be fun if Colonel Hamachan takes over HP with her minions and they make it like news "Hello!Project Occupied by Colonel Hamaura Ayano!". But some people said it will be dumb so I dont know.

Personally I think its early to say since a graduation announcement from both Fuku and Ayacho can come out of nowhere and there's plenty of time until C-ute leaves. I know Ayacho said she wont leave, but we should not trust idols in that manner anymore.

My prediction is that HP wants Momusu to be the Leadership group now and wont give it to Angerme even if fans disagree.

#6 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:09 PM

I love Fuku but I can't imagine her being a great full H!P leader since I don't even super like her as MM's, meanwhile I think Ayacho would be excellent. Even without much to do in what's mostly a decorative role, she seems much more like a head honcho.

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#7 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:11 PM

I think it will be Mizuki since MM is HP main group. But i can see Ayaka and Mizuki leaving soon so IDN. I don't really like any of them so i don't care who is the new H!P leader XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#8 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:29 PM

Might be someone else.. Takechan, Yuka, Kana, Tomoko ???

#9 °Dancing_Queen

°Dancing_Queen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:56 PM

I think Ayacho definitely deserves it more but I'm afraid it might be Mizuki because MM is the flagship group. Though I do like both of them equally.

°C-ute Nacky                                        Angerme Mizuki                          Country Girls Musubu

Morning Musume '18 Daishi               Juice=Juice SayubeeDambara                    Kobushi Factory Ayapan ReiRei                                                                                                                                                                    Tsubaki Factory Yumeno Mao                   

Best Combis JimaJima NakaAi IshiDuu DaiSaku SayaTomo

--Nacky will always be my Dancing Queen--

#10 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:09 PM

Aika is going to come back and take over ;)
But I'm also rooting for Ayacho~

#11 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:13 PM

mizukitty.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#12 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:27 PM

I'm kinda torn but I agree that Ayaka would be a better leader.

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#13 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:33 PM

In my vision it would be fun if Colonel Hamachan takes over HP with her minions and they make it like news "Hello!Project Occupied by Colonel Hamaura Ayano!". But some people said it will be dumb so I dont know.

Personally I think its early to say since a graduation announcement from both Fuku and Ayacho can come out of nowhere and there's plenty of time until C-ute leaves. I know Ayacho said she wont leave, but we should not trust idols in that manner anymore.

My prediction is that HP wants Momusu to be the Leadership group now and wont give it to Angerme even if fans disagree.

yeah, i hope Colonel Hamachan will stage a coup,,  :ph34r:

on the realistic side, i'm neutral but a bit toward Ayacho, because of her seniority and tenure as group leader,,

Spoiler

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#14 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:46 PM

^:lol:

Might be someone else.. Takechan, Yuka, Kana, Tomoko ???

Wouldn't make sense. Kana has seniority over Takechan, but why would any of them be leader if Dawa is still around? Juice=Juice is a rather new group compared to ANGERME/S/mileage and especially MM so chances are bad for Yuka or Tomoko, especially since neither of them have seniority over... anyone mentioned in this thread ^^;

I think it's going to be Mizuki, simply because MM is the flagship group. I want Dawa as H!P's leader, though, since she's more fun and more experienced. Mizuki is a bit boring imo.

But honestly, Maimi wasn't a great H!P leader either lol so it's not that important actually.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#15 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:58 PM

Unless Ayacho has already told management that she's planning to retire soon after C-ute, then it should be her. I can't see how they could skip her and give it to Mizuki unless there's a graduation coming soon and it doesn't make sense to make her HP leader for less than a year, just because.

#16 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 06:28 PM

It's nothing to do with what kind of leader she'll be or deserving it or whether the she is in the flagship group or not. I've no doubt it will go to Dawa since she is next in seniority/age.Things she's said recently indicate her own departure is imminent (I'm expecting an announcement by mid-2018), but with the string of short-tenured H!P leaders after Elder Club's graduation, I don't feel like management particularly cares if one person is in the role for a long time - I mean, Niigaki was only H!P leader for 7 months.

What will truly be intense should Dawa become leader is what will happen if Fukuhime is no longer around once she graduates. There are 5 girls between Mizuki and Erina - the last of which is Kudo Haruka - when it comes to joining Hello! Project (even if it's just as a trainee), but Eripon debuted before any of them.  Will they skip over Takeuchi, who joined as a trainee 2.5 years before Ikuta become a 9ki and debuted less than a year after? Or will they go by age and let it compete between Miyazaki Yuka / Iikubo Haruna?

Point being - yall think this leadership discussion is interesting? Just wait til it's time for the 7th H!P leader. It'll be a practical Game of Thrones amongst fans XD

~edit~

v A lot of the members look up to Maimi. She's a gentle soul (much in the same was Takahashi is) who seems to be as comfortable around her kouhai and she is around her own peers and it's always fun to watch her give the newer members encouragement during MCs. She's not as strong a presence as Obaa-san or Chayuu were, so I can see how people think she's bland - but honestly, this is the first time I'm reading about people not liking her as leader. I personally love her. Sometimes leadership is about being a rock for others to rely on.

#17 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 06:39 PM

Mizuki is my oshi so I'm partial to her. I feel like Dawa's leadership works better with a her tight group of 9 girls who are all on the same page which I don't see working with 50+ girls but at the same time it's a meaningless title where you just occasionally give speeches and get to be in the center for some dances at H!P concerts so leadership styles really don't matter lol. But yeah I'm team mizuki

Also: Do people dislike Maimi as H!P leader for anything more than her bland messages at graduations? I like how interactive she's been with fans and new girls on H!S. I know the next H!P leader is gonna do the exact same thing on H!S but still it was nice. 

MizukiRina

Twitter

#18 Motifive

Motifive

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:03 PM

I know Maimi told the press it was between these two over a month ago, but I still can't wrap my head around why it's even a discussion because I thought it went by seniority, not "who would be the better person for this not very important job." lol 

Doesn't Ayacho have a few years of seniority over Fukumura? C-ute isn't the 'flagship' group, but Maimi got the role because of her seniority.

#19 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:56 PM

°C-ute basically was made first in line in H!P's hierarchy after Berryz' graduation, so we've got that.

With Maimi, well, lots of members look up to her but the other way around it's a bit difficult ^^; Not saying that Maimi doesn't care, it's that she's very airheaded about it. Didn't she mix up Juice=Juice and S/mileage before? :lol: Then her graduation messages for Meimi and Kanon were very standard, to the point that they were polite but cold. I don't remember the message to Riho but then again Riho was a different level.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#20 hazuky

hazuky

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 03:32 AM

I think it will be ayacho but a hope they choose fukuchan, just bc I wanna be in the no-hater side and say "she deserves it", "she's pretty" and "doesn't matter if she has talent or not, she's beautiful" lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users