• Please log in to reply
517 replies to this topic

#401 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:01 PM

Sayumi went to the Budokan concert today and surprised the girls who weren't expecting her to be there :D

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2278208457.html

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2278208494.html

Spoiler

This is the 1st time since she graduated back in late 2014 that Sayumi has gone to see the current members in concert, so they were pretty happy to see her ^_^

#402 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:09 PM

Was Maa-chan absent from todays concert?? (because she's not on that picture, which of course might have other reasons. I'm just wondering)

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#403 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:45 PM

No one got the setlist?

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#404 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:08 PM

Was Maa-chan absent from todays concert?? (because she's not on that picture, which of course might have other reasons. I'm just wondering)

In her blogpost, Oda shared a group selfie and Sato was there, I'm guessing it's not and old picture...? But yeah, I wonder about Masaki not being in the other picture too, since, come one, it's her Minishige-san... Perhaps she's the one that took the picture...? ^^;

Anyways, I bet Sayu is very proud of the current lineup. I'm loving her expression in the commemorative picture.  <3 Seeing her with the group now in plain clothes, as an ex-member, just made me think again in how times go by and keep on changing.

#405 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:34 PM

No one got the setlist?

It was their normal setlist.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#406 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:13 PM

^ oh wow, that's surprising.
I guess the 6/23 Budokan is when they'll change it up since it matters a little more.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#407 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:20 PM

In her blogpost, Oda shared a group selfie and Sato was there, I'm guessing it's not and old picture...? But yeah, I wonder about Masaki not being in the other picture too, since, come one, it's her Minishige-san... Perhaps she's the one that took the picture...? ^^;

The group shot in Sakura's blog that included Maa-chan was taken today as well as the group shot with Sayumi. I'm not sure why Maa-chan isn't in the Sayumi group photo, but she definitely took part in today's concert :)

#408 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:00 PM

I'm surprised they didn't change the setlist. Hope we'll get some little new things for the 2nd Budokan performance since i was hoping Oharu would get 1 or 2 more lines considering it's the first time she gets so few words even as a background girl.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#409 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:28 PM

For anyone who is interested this fan posts updates to the setlist for this tour on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/...066971123765248

There wasn't any big major changes since this was only the 1st Budokan concert for this tour, but the girls did sing the full version of Bravo this time rather the shorter concert version of it :)

#410 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:07 AM

It was so amazing! I fell in love again. As an Eripon fan, she was so cool. Other members that stood out to me were Ayumi and Yokoyan.

First MC was with Haruna and Ayumi about their first Budokan. Haruna told about that 'Budokan yay' moment at Ai-chans graduation, it was really funny. Ayumi told about that she accidentally hit Reina in the face at the end of Ultra Smart and that she felt so embarrassed.

The Inspiration corner had Akane doing a poem for Kudo and it was a Budokan special, so it had a featured video with Haruka doing dvd-like scenes, you know those with looking cute in the camera and stuff. I think she didn't know that it was for the Budokan live and everyone was like 'what is this' in a funny way.

At the end, Haruka sort of was at a loss for words and I saw her getting tears in her eyes. Which made me also tear up.

I was just so happy to finally being there after their first Budokan with the 9ki, so there were a lot of emotional feelings for me. I wish I could see them again, but there aren't any other events I can go to when they're here. :(

I want to tell more, but I'm getting ready for Juice=Juice concert now, so maybe later

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#411 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 06:25 AM

The group shot in Sakura's blog that included Maa-chan was taken today as well as the group shot with Sayumi. I'm not sure why Maa-chan isn't in the Sayumi group photo, but she definitely took part in today's concert :)

Thanks, I'm relieved to hear that! Not sure if they recorded the DVD today or if they will on the 2nd Budokan so it might have been a huge bummer.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#412 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:19 AM

Yeah Maachan was there!

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#413 kryssae11

kryssae11

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:00 PM

Anyone has the fan record audio of the budokan concert? ><

gj0Ae9z.png

#414 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 09:46 PM

Fan recording of Budoukan concert on the 26th.

#415 xxholic25xx

xxholic25xx

~♥︎Duu♥︎~

• Senpai
  • 1020 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 02:01 AM

^Thank you!!!! Maybe I am exaggerating, but you are an angel and lifesaver. <3 <3

#416 kryssae11

kryssae11

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 152 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 02:30 PM

Fan recording of Budoukan concert on the 26th.

Thank you so much for this!!!! <3 

gj0Ae9z.png

#417 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 02:52 PM

^^^Thank you

#418 opium

opium

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:51 AM

There will be live coverage of the second Budokan concert, but BS Sky will not be known yet :c11: http://www.helloproject.com/news/7111/

#419 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 07:32 PM

SONGS

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#420 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 07:55 PM

Seriously, the 2 "Yes" are super easy lines... i mean words, so just give them to Oharu and Akane instead of Miki and Maria who have a decent amount of lines...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users