Photo

Hashisako Rin (橋迫鈴)

Rin-chan

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#61 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 08:13 PM

omg what.. nice. I am so happy for her!!

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#62 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 04:06 PM

Oh, I didn't know Angerme was still looking for members. Finally, Rin has made her debut. :D

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#63 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 11:37 PM

Golden Yellow or Purple for Rin-chan !

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#64 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 09:13 PM

Forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS RIN-CHAN! Finally one of my top 3 current KSS members have debuted! I'm so happy and ANGERME is a great fit for her.
I hope she get's Meimi's purple!

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#65 Zucchipon

Zucchipon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:37 AM

Rin's colour is Pure Red according to her first blog post!

Actually quite surprised by this, I thought she was gonna get Meimi's purple

ErinaAkane Kaede

#66 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 06:22 PM

ANGERME Hashisako Rin "Unreleased Video" Behind the New Member Announcement (2019/07/12)

^Take-chan's S/mileage color!

#67 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:07 PM

New profile pic, as a Rangers fan I approve. :good:

Hashisako%20Rin-861663.jpg

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#68 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 08:24 AM

^she looks so cool and she inherit really Dawas color! wow this fast! :omg:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#69 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 10:45 AM

Aww she looks adorable. I'm so excited to be able to see her grow up <3. She's such a good kid. I'm so happy for her that she gets to be a part of the group her admired senpai is the leader of XD

6DYNteh.png

#70 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 12:34 PM

Such a great picture of her, best I've seen taken. <3

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#71 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 12:55 AM

The red really suits her. I get so used to seeing KSS in green these days that it's almost a shock to see her in something else so bright and colorful since her debut  B)

#72 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 02:17 AM

YAYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE HER

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#73 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 05:04 PM

I was watching Next Page and I thought that Rin was made for this group. She had that great stage presence, I am surprised

Untitled-1.jpg

#74 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 02:11 PM

I saw Hashisako live for the first time tonight.

What I'm wondering is, if people who follow her (and Ange) more closely know: is there a kind of running joke where Hashisako can't follow what her sempai are saying in talk segments and stares blankly into the audience? Or maybe it's when members just talk too fast?

It happened twice in a 4 person talk-segment. (of 3 possible sempai-talks for her to blank out in)... the projected screen would cut to a feed of her staring blankly until the audience started laughing, and then her sempai would turn and look at her, and then start again explaining things more simply (and in Takeuchi's case, also slower)

Is this a running joke? Is this something peculiar that happened tonight, and because it happened once, the screen director was watching to see if it would happen again?
Is it teasing her about her age? Or about her speaking speed? Or how blank she looks when she's blanked out? Or how sempai are supposedly talking with her but leave her behind sometimes?
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#75 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 09:23 AM

Hashisako & her family basically have their own zoo.

Bearded dragon
Leopard gecko
Snake
Tortoise
Rabbit
Tarantula
Dog
2 cats
2 frogs <— NEW

https://twitter.com/...294419420938241

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#76 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 09:59 PM

Hashisako%20Rin-941681.jpg

so rin posted this selfie and i am absolutely DYING over the credit card uwu meme in it omfg this is surreal (+ the "3.5 grams of weed" text in the windows x/p bar above it)

#77 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 11:00 PM

^ I knew a girl who has a f@cking tarantula as pet can´t be normal, but this is absolutely crazy.  XD

#78 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 11:37 PM

i think it's probably just some random user made filter she chose on instagram but it's hilarious anyway lmao. i can imagine miki either telling her what it means or laughing her ass off (or both)

#79 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 02:59 AM

No wonder why she is in Angerme  XD

#80 mie-chan

mie-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts