• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#41 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:31 PM

She looks EVEN YOUNGER with short hair lol. Kinda reminds me of Kids-era Nakky.

DU12li7VQAUSi9x.jpg

DU12li8VQAAyNDe.jpg

DUvk8qkVwAA8x89.jpg

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#42 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:09 AM

I hope she gets a debut too, I feel like she is underrated KSS member.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#43 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 12:29 PM

Is she though? I see lots of fans of her on twitter. It's only us westerners that don't like the too young ones (with the exception of Yuriya, but she got a lot of ...character building so that's no suprise lol).

Anyway, love her short hair <3

Some new-ish pictures~

N38moV4D_t.jpg AvAkdznc_t.jpg wMsUZvaE_t.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#44 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 01:19 PM

Well I mean, her thread is rather inactive. XD Also I think H!P could promote her more too. I liked her having longer hair more but her short hair works. :good:

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#45 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 02:31 PM

Well this is mostly a westerner forum so ^^; .....

I actually think they are promoting her quite a lot for someone so very young and at the start of her training (though not on Yuhane-levels ofc!): she got a longer solo line in almost each KSS performance we saw on the H!P Youtube channels, she took part in these KSS promotion events with Nomura Minami in September/November last year, she won Best Character Award (arguably there to push her, not because she was the most charismatic back at last year's KSS Shindan test)....

Also from the KSS rehearsal footage it looks like their super strict dancing teacher has a soft spot for her XD

6DYNteh.png

#46 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:40 PM

True, she did have some decent amount of push by the staff. I still get the feeling that she is overshadowed by other KSS members though, but as you say, she is better off in terms of other KSS in terms of promotion. So she has that at least. I guess I'm just a bit unsatisfied with her current position.

I get the feeling that her chances in getting in Ichioka Reina's group are low compared to other KSS members. From all the things you mentioned, is it enough to warrant her a spot there? So basically, I'm unsatisfied with some of her promotions she's been getting because I don't think that's enough to show that she can debut into Icchan's group.

#47 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:53 AM

SHE IS A SMOL PRETTY BEAN

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#48 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:18 PM

Oh wow, it's been awhile since I posted in this thread. I guess my assessments were kind of spot on. But even though I feel like she is getting some promotion, I guess H!P still doesn't see her debut ready, maybe she is being saved too.

#49 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 03:05 AM

I think she has a legitimate shot at MM or JJ, but no one is talking about her. I'll root for you Hassako! Ganbatte!

fb946a23dd06d8093da2e9c1d1507e70c9d315cb

#50 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 03:21 AM

I've had her slated as one of the more likely picks for MM, along with Nakayama Natsume. J=J wasn't expected since I saw that as more of a landing zone for the overachievers like Riai, but with so many talented KSS that would benefit from a debut before the new crop are added to the program, it's fortunate that we do have multiple debut slots lined up.

#51 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:41 AM

Well, we can scratch out JJ since she wasn't chosen for them.

I hope she is chosen for MM then, that will be the first time a favorite KSS of mine gets into MM.

#52 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:28 PM

It looks like Nakajima-san has his money on Hashisako Rin as well.

@1:50

#53 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 03 July 2019 - 11:14 AM

Congrats, Rin-chan!! :)

#54 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 11:18 AM

What a surprise, congratulations!

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

#55 himefactory

himefactory

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 11:24 AM

So happy! Congratulations Rin!!!<3

#56 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 01:17 PM

Not that excited to see her in the group after her last performance at the Kenshuusei recital, but she have more chance to improve in a group like Angerme. We'll see i guess...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#57 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 02:05 PM

Waaaaaat??? OMG, I'm so happpyyy~ <3 congrats, Rinchan!!!

Edit: Also, just seen on twitter - that makes 26th gen another completely debuted gen (minus the drop-outs ofc)

Hashisako%20Rin,%20Kawamura%20Ayano,%20N

6DYNteh.png

#58 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 02:34 PM

Congrats Rinchan!!!

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#59 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 03:13 PM

Congratulations, Rin! Welcome to Angerme!

Spoiler

Her shocked reaction to seeing Take-chan was hilarious, she was so speechless after, and then everyone in Angerme looked like they were hit with so much cuteness overload that they just wanted to gobble her up  ^-^

I'm excited to see how much she'll improve in the next few years, considering how much better she did in this year's test compared to where she started. For posterity, here are the reviews I gave for her test performances over the years:

Spoiler

It's funny in hindsight to see that I referenced Kassa as someone she could look up to for confidence. She'll certainly have plenty of time to do so now  ^^;

#60 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 03:35 PM

oh, congrats! :D

trivia

rin has been part of this musical, peter pan & alice in neverland nearly 4 yrs ago, 

she's the girl with cat ears(far right) on the thumbnail, you can see just a glimpse of her at around 1:22 ^^;

Spoiler

JNiysQ1.jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users