• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#21 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:06 PM

People have noticed, and people are interested (me included). I trawl yahoo actions every so often mainly for pinup posters, and some just went up from this latest test. Her poster is beating Hamaura's price by double and with 3 times the bids! Other goods of hers are similarly expensive.

#22 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:21 PM

^That's good, we barely have anything about her other than some pictures. I wish we had more opportunities to see her personality.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#23 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:27 PM

Basically everyone who was a Maimai fan from the start are now ready to jump on the Rinchan train, she's her confirmed spiritual successor. XD

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#24 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:41 AM

^I'm more of a Nacky and Maimi fan but regardless, I'm still pretty interested how she will grow as an idol. :P

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#25 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 06:31 AM

As maimai is the idol that got me into cute, and still on my top 5 idols list, I'mma jump on board the rinrintrain.

Not only is this girl adorable, she seems really interesting and like she has a lot of personality, and who doesn't love an idol with a sharp character?

Congrats to her on winning, that is awesome.

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#26 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:47 AM

:lol: 

iqciA1j.gif

ZD6Hi1Q.gif

6DYNteh.png

#27 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:33 AM

^Nice. XD From what I gathered, looks like they were impressed with her sunglasses. She did have a good show of personality. :)

#28 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 02:13 PM

Rin's energetic performances are fun to watch and she is quite photogenic. :arrow:

A9qiBli.jpg

G6oOeeb.jpg

#29 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 02:30 PM

^She has the big teethy smile like Kirara. <3

#30 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:01 AM

She's not quite grown into her looks yet but you can already see how cute she's going to be. That makes her so adorable, imo :D ...I love how they are trying to push her too. Please, please stay with the KSS - I wanna see you grow up XD

More good quality scans ~

Rin_DCALn_Fc_Vw_AE76_Xv.jpg Rin_DCALm_LWU0_AAb_Hr_F.jpg Rin_DCALjey_Vo_AAGPw_Q.jpg Rin_DB_uvv_BUQAAa_RAR.jpg Rin_C9s_K31z_UMAAys_V0.jpg Rin_C9s_K9lj_UQAAXn_Nf.jpg Rin_DB9_W0r_VVYAQxd_Gu.jpg Rin_DB9_NR6_UUQAINw6.jpg Rin_C_Go77_DUIAAs_Tx_D.jpg Rin_C_IMh_9_UMAAAkmv.jpg Rin_C_Qcg_Y3_UQAAZV4_G.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#31 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:45 PM

New Profile pics! <3

Hashisako%20Rin-715572.jpgHashisako%20Rin-715571.jpg

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#32 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:53 PM

^Even with a white background, you can tell she is tiny. ^^; I think she will hit a growth spurt though.

#33 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:11 PM

^ Most of them will do when they get older, hopefully. Kirara for example is 146cm now.

#34 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:05 PM

^If she doesn't get a growth spurt, she can turn it into a charm point. :good: But yeah, her body hasn't grown into her head yet so I think she will get taller.

#35 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:45 AM

Her profile pics are so pretty! Actually, most of her pics nowadays are great. She has a wonderful smile. Bless ha.

#36 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:14 AM

^^ ^^^ ^^^^ don't worry guys, her father looks really tall from this pic, and her big bro is already taller than her mom :omg:

Attached Files

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#37 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:01 PM

Yeah but using the puppy approach (aka looking at the paws :D, totally worked with Hagachan lol) tells me she won't be tall (>160 cm) ..probably significantly smaller than that.

6DYNteh.png

#38 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:32 PM

Rin doesn't need to get taller than 160cm. XD

The normal goal would be at least 150cm - 152cm like Nanami or Moe. There shouldn't be so many super small idols in H!P, otherwise that wouldn't be super special anymore. ;)

But in the end they grow as tall as they grow, but nevertheless it is still one of my favourite idol topics. :)

#39 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:25 PM

Yeah, I don't care how tall she gets or how short she stays but it is fun to speculate lol. And each time I visit her thread, the more I like her. :D I wonder though, do any of the members like actually being short? That is a charm point all on its own.

#40 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:54 PM

rin-chan intro @19:51~

JNiysQ1.jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users