• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#61 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:57 PM

I am now booked, from the 29th Dec to the 9th Jan.

It's looking increasingly likely I might at the last minute manage to blag another New Year in Tokyo. So I might go to the earlier Countdown showing but certainly try and get the first day Harocon and as many other shows I can that week. Also fingers crossed one or both the C-ute tour extension dates, I'm not sure I'll make the disbandment concert so it will be probably be a farewell for me.  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

Hey, let's keep in touch! I was not able to claim my ticket through FC lottery (lost) so if you're going to get a ticket I might want to join in and that makes two!

^ Yes we should definitely try and coordinate... PM me!

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#62 otaku2009

otaku2009

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 242 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 07:44 PM

Hello guys, i will be in Japan in April and i think i will go for the time at Angerme live in Saitama the 9th

Can anyone please explain how do i buy tickets ? I really have to enter in fanclub ?

I want to also know the cheapest way to get a ticket live.
Feel free to inbox me !

Thank you :)

#63 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 01:04 PM

^ Hello,

This info hasn't been added to this thread yet. But the 2016 thread's first post has a lot of info on getting tickets. You don't have to be an FC member but finding someone who is and will buy the tickets for you can be a good way of getting them, lots of tickets are still on general sale later though.

http://www.hello-onl...read/?p=1940205

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#64 ChisaJu

ChisaJu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:56 PM

Hey guys,

Do you have any idea of when °C-ute's final concert date will be announced ?

As the price of plane tickets to Japan for this period is starting to increase steadily...

Also I may have exams beginning of June.. but anyway, I HAVE to be part of this experience !  :rolleyes:

#65 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:50 PM

^ I was wondering that too. Their 10th anniversary concert at Yokohama Arena was announced already in November.

SSA is even bigger arena I'm pretty sure management have already reserved it by now.

℃OMPASS tour final concert is on 1/9. Sounds like appropriate place to make this kind of final announcement. 

#66 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 06:33 AM

^^ Not listed yet:

http://www.saitama-a...hedule/2017/06/

Scandal_signature.jpg

#67 rodrommel

rodrommel

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:36 PM

C-ute's last show in saitama has just been announced. It'll be on June 12th st the super arena. I'm not missing this one

#68 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:28 PM

Yeah I am also looking for flights now. 

Just in doubt if I should wait for the announcement of MM final tour, since it can be close to each other.

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#69 otaku2009

otaku2009

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:47 PM

Hey guys , i have a question : i will be in tokyo in april and i saw that c-ute will release their last single in March so i do proceed to participate in their release events ? It is different to live or i need to buy their CD ?

#70 rodrommel

rodrommel

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:04 PM

I'm not going to book flights just yet. Ive added severa to track on google flights so I can watch the prices. My exact dates will also depend on if there are other H!P events that I want to go to, once they're announced

#71 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:38 PM

It appears so that quite many here are planning to see C-ute final gig so how about fan meetup on Saturday or Sunday somewhere in Tokyo area? 

#72 RoyalBlue

RoyalBlue

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:10 PM

Hello, I have a question as well.

Is it better to leave H!P concerts at the beginning of the trip to Japan, or to the end of it (when one is on tight schedule)? Or is there no difference at all?

Thank you! :)

#73 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:46 PM

I never had them in the beginning, so I can not tell. I had them in the middle and at the end, both versions worked for me. I like to see my places of interest first and then go to concerts. Japan has so much to offer, there is a lot to see. Actually, once I was at a handshake event during the day and had a flight home at night. That really worked for me.

Scandal_signature.jpg

#74 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:10 AM

Is it better to leave H!P concerts at the beginning of the trip to Japan, or to the end of it (when one is on tight schedule)? Or is there no difference at all?

Better to end with it, if you want to be sure you have money to everything else :P

Posted Image

#75 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:56 PM

Better at the beginning to me .. :)
After the concert .. I would need time to let everything settle down emotionally and being still in Japan helps ..
But if it is at the end .. I would be on the way back, then back to normal life and get some kind of withdrawal effect emotionally  :D

#76 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 03:56 PM

The beginning, if you return to you country right afterwards the emotions are still fresh, you won't get proper closure and feel a longing for more H!P on the way back. If it's the beginning you still have the rest of your trip to look forward to and you'll be able to visit the H!P shop for goods/the H!P cafe after getting excited about seeing them. Maybe even attend smaller events or if you're feeling rich, buy another ticket for a different concert, lol.

#77 RoyalBlue

RoyalBlue

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:20 PM

I just booked my tickets and I'll be in Japan from 1st to 15th June. See you guys at C-ute concert then :)

BTW, Europeans, Finnair is having sale till 17th January, maybe check it out ;)

#78 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:08 PM

^ KLM is also having major discount. 520 for a straight retour ticket 

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#79 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:17 PM

Those who will attend C-ute final, please DM me, would love to meet up :)

Posted Image

#80 ChisaJu

ChisaJu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:56 PM

Tickets done ! I will be in Tokyo from the 9th of June and will of course assist to °C-ute's final concert  :king:

I'm flying with Finnair haha, so cheap for Japan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users