• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#21 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 09:03 PM

Thanks Kris!! I forgot the name and street name..(even though it's famous derp)

nashipage: it is my understanding you are bound to pay for ANY tickets you win...I had a bunch of tickets for different reasons I could not use and was luck a bunch of foreigners and people or friends of people i knew were going over there and I was able to sell 7 out of 8 of them. Just be careful what you want and what you apply for..like i said if you miss out on one there is the shop Kris posted above or maybe one of us will buy from you..it's more likely you WON:T get what you want than you will have too many..also on the other hand you can also SELL your tickets to this store as well but expect next to nothing for them (like $20), unless they are fantastic seats..but then you wouldn't be selling those would you?! lol

MOZENATOR

#22 Chisatojustar

Chisatojustar

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:09 PM

I myself had planned a trip to Japan for Summer 2017 centered in Hiroshima and Shikoku but well.. I will have to leave sooner and make a detour by Tokyo to see °C-ute's concert at Yokohama Arena  :king:

Worried a bit too about how to get myself tickets. As it will be a very special concert for me I just have to get a good seating. Not sure if I will  be able to find one at an affordable price at Gorakudoh 2/3 days before the venue. For other Hello!Pro concerts I bought my tickets at the combini machine but they were mediocre seats far at the back  :huh:

Still have plenty of time though. I will rely on your advices :)

°C-ute and Morning Musume fan since 2009

u2DOgxq.png

Thanks Pichi for the sign !! ♥

Chisa ☆ Maachan Ayumin ☆ Maimi ☆ Kame ☆ Aichan 

​Stars that shine bright

#23 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:31 AM

Nashipage:

Can't find you on FaceBook. 

One more thing you may want to join the H!P FanClub too. Gives you very first chances on tix. It's only around $80 for the year. Also get's you chances for Birthday Events, handshakes..release events etc.

again it just gives you PRIORITY. it is not a guarantee you will get tix or even if you do get them that they will be good ones. It is completely random.

MOZENATOR

#24 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:42 PM

Hey!

I'm thinking of going to Japan next year as well.

It will be the first time I'm going to travel by myself, although my friend is studying abroad in Japan.

I hope that the MM17 spring concert and the final C-ute concert will be close to each other, so I can go both times. 

(If luck is on my side, that is.)

I'm waiting for the dates to be announced. Don't know anything about buying tickets or places to stay. 

But guess we'll get into that later when things are more certain. 

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#25 nashipage

nashipage

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 02:59 AM

Nashipage:

Can't find you on FaceBook. 

One more thing you may want to join the H!P FanClub too. Gives you very first chances on tix. It's only around $80 for the year. Also get's you chances for Birthday Events, handshakes..release events etc.

again it just gives you PRIORITY. it is not a guarantee you will get tix or even if you do get them that they will be good ones. It is completely random.

I read that on another site and was actually considering it...would give me a little more time to tweak my trip I would think--especially if I'm going to maybe try to grab a couple of other concert tickets if any are nearby in date.

Btw, how much are tickets on avg anyways??

#26 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:41 PM

8,500 yen give or take depending on the venue and type of event.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#27 Lorien.Midna

Lorien.Midna

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:06 AM

Hey! I'm planning a trip to Tokyo on May next year, hoping to attend a ºC-ute concert and a MM one... Maybe Angerme too if I'm lucky lol, I want to make as much as possible with the trip. 

The trip is probably gonna be for two weeks, I hope I can get at least two concerts >_< you think that's possible ?
When do they announce the tour dates? I need to book my trip as soon as possible but I'm to scared not knowing my chances lol 

(sry if my english is bad)

tumblr_oh9xxlsxeF1shnugto8_r1_540.gif

Angerme: Wada Ayaka, Murota Mizuki, Kamikokuryo Moe

MM'16: Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina, Sato Masaki

All time: Michishige Sayumi, Sayashi Riho 

#28 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 11:01 AM

^ I went 2 times on a 12 days trip. I attended 2 concerts on both trips. Once I went on a 16 days trip and I attended 3 concerts and a live event. I think it's doable. The only concert I missed was an AKB one, that's more difficult get a ticket. I know people who attended more concerts in two weeks, time but I think it's a stretch. You also need time to visit plenty of places as a tourist.

Scandal_signature.jpg

#29 Lorien.Midna

Lorien.Midna

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 03:21 PM

Does anyone know when and where they're gonna anounce the tour dates?  :(  :(  :(

tumblr_oh9xxlsxeF1shnugto8_r1_540.gif

Angerme: Wada Ayaka, Murota Mizuki, Kamikokuryo Moe

MM'16: Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina, Sato Masaki

All time: Michishige Sayumi, Sayashi Riho 

#30 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:28 PM

For MM Spring tour, going off what happened last time - late-November. Sometimes the dates will leak out of the FC earlier, but not by much. It always tends to be towards the end of the existing tour.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#31 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 06:19 PM

I am now going to focus on saving for May - June with the hope of attending C-ute's final at SSA.

MOZENATOR

#32 Dan-chii♂

Dan-chii♂

Inabacchoooooo

• Senpai
  • 668 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:22 AM

Count me in as interested for the winter concerts!

There's a real opportunity for me to be around for a couple weeks, Dec-Jan I won't miss any school or work. Just gotta see what is going to be possible within budget, and what I will do (i.e. will I even stay in Tokyo). Wondering if I can make the NYE countdown party this year (although I've heard it's a really long shot, even when you apply through fanclub). I do know from a local source that this year's Hello Concert dates are most likely gonna be:

• Nakano (Tokyo): Jan 2-4, 7-8
  • Nagoya: Jan 14-15
  • Sendai: Jan 21
  • Fukuoka: Jan 28
  • Sapporo: Feb 4
  • Osaka: Feb 18-19
  • Hiroshima: Feb 25

(Yes I realize I just went for Buono Festa and CG's 4th release, and for a month  :lol:  but it's not difficult for me to come, I am fluent in Japanese and know how to cost-cut, plus flying from Vancouver is not extremely expensive)

#33 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:52 PM

I'm wondering if it ever occured that people try to buy tickets together for concerts?

Or if there are guides made by people from this forum for first timers?

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#34 umisan^

umisan^

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:59 AM

Mxrxn, I think there was quite good info on the first message on the 2016 travel thread: http://www.hello-onl...-travel-thread/:)

I got some offer mails from JAL for flights for next spring/summer, of course with these offers I'd have to book before a certain date... I'm really thinking about booking without knowing the tour dates and hope for the best, hahah. :D

#35 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:40 PM

Hey! I'm planning a trip to Tokyo on May next year, hoping to attend a ºC-ute concert and a MM one... Maybe Angerme too if I'm lucky lol, I want to make as much as possible with the trip. 

The trip is probably gonna be for two weeks, I hope I can get at least two concerts >_< you think that's possible ?
When do they announce the tour dates? I need to book my trip as soon as possible but I'm to scared not knowing my chances lol 

(sry if my english is bad)

That should be possible, spring tours usually end in late May, so with 14 days it can be done. I had 9 days in Japan this year and managed to see MM, J=J and a Predia showcase. I could have seen ANGERME too if I had bought tickets for it. It of course depends a bit on where the groups will be on the exact dates you are there and how much travelling you can do within the country. But in that time there is usually a lot going on. 

#36 timekiller001^

timekiller001^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 699 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:27 PM

I'll go to Japan at the end of March next year and will stay there for a year if everything goes right (working holiday / work & travel).

I'd like to go to a concert there some time, but I'll have to see how it works out ;)

At least the first two months I'll definitely be in Tokyo attending a language school, after that it depends on the work I'll be doing / getting to do.

I'd really like to make a roadtrip through Japan (every prefecture), but that won't be possible financially...

Btw, can you buy the tickets at the venue or how does it work? I guess for Cute's last concert it'll be very hard to get tickets...

Nevermind, it's written in the link above by umisan^

#37 Dan-chii♂

Dan-chii♂

Inabacchoooooo

• Senpai
  • 668 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 12:56 PM

OK guys who's coming with me to Momo's grad

#38 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 01:58 PM

^ It's all a bit too spread out, lol.

I can see it happening that MM final is at mid May, C-ute mid June and Momoko's end June. 

You could be lucky if you stay a whole month, but I think my max stay will be about two weeks. 

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#39 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 05:46 PM

yay, I finally have a reason to post in the travel thread again!! 

I'll be going to Japan next summer to travel, probably sometime in July/August. For two to three weeks, together with a friend.

Seems like I'll miss all the good concerts... but I'll just wait and see how the tour dates are. Maybe I can go a little earlier... since that would also mean less sweating and less unbearable humidity.  ^^;

Anyways, I can't wait to go back!! So excited! ^_^

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#40 Dan-chii♂

Dan-chii♂

Inabacchoooooo

• Senpai
  • 668 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:39 PM

^ It's all a bit too spread out, lol.

I can see it happening that MM final is at mid May, C-ute mid June and Momoko's end June. 

You could be lucky if you stay a whole month, but I think my max stay will be about two weeks. 

Staying a whole month is not much of a problem for me, that's actually what I did just this Aug-Sept (4 weeks) - I would say I'm pretty advantaged given I'm from Vancouver (1 flight + low flight costs to Japan) and I'm pulling from my experience of living in Japan for a year before and doing a lot of travel (I ofc speak Japanese so that's a big part of cost-cutting). I think I'm gonna be focusing on June only and thus going for C-ute's final and Momoko's final.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users