• Please log in to reply
1383 replies to this topic

#1 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 05:31 PM

When Kei graduated you would of figured that she would turn solo simply because she was one of there best. This never really happened though, an odd appearance here and there but nothing actually released. Recently she has done a few lives so im left hoping that this may be a signal that a long awaited solo career is on the horizon.

I always felt that Kei got neglected a little in Morning Musume soon after the point that Maki Goto joined. Don't get me wrong Maki Goto is a great solo artist in her own right and i understand why she drew so much attention to herself to quickly. Another thing about Kei Yasuada that you here sometimes is that she is the ugly Musume ! WHAT THE HELL !!! what a load of rubbish its very clear to me how attractive she is, so i am left wondering why such a thing could ever start. I always saw Kei as a great all rounder in the group a good dancer, could sing both up tempo as well as slower paced ballads. She was always a member you could rely on for a laugh she would join in there games and was could to see on any show. So on the whole i feel if there were say a group called Morning Musume Allstars that has the best 10 members of all time i think Kei Yasudas place is a certainty.

Puts others before herself, really cared for the rest of the group and did what was best for the whole.
Personally i adore the girl :D
What do you like about her ?

#2 Milk

Milk

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 12:17 AM

I always thought she seemed very sweet and friendly, she needs more love. :c16: :blush

#3 SataAndagi

SataAndagi

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 57 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 12:25 AM

When watching Kei dance, I often find myself thinking, "Shake it but don't break it!"... She really goes all out when it's time to shake it! heh. I love watching her "Pittari Shitai X-Mas" performances because she dances so hard/well. :D

I think I my thing for Kei developed when I saw her in the "A Happy New Power" concert. For some reason she stood out and captured my heart (^^;).

#4 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 04:52 AM

aww, Kei! :c16:
i must admit Kei's not in my top ten Musume, but i still like her and think she's cute. XD

and i LOVE her voice. i've just recently discovered what a nice voice Kei has! it's a lot different than many of the other girls'. it's very smooth and clear; less cloudy or nasal than some. i like it. :)

and so, an ode to Kei's voice. hell, an ode to Kei for chrissakes.
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#5 Freya86

Freya86

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 10:45 AM

Awww, Kei-chan :blush

I admit it took me a long time to warm up to her at first, I don't even know why, but now that that's past she shares the place of "My favorite Musume" together with Yuko.

She's one of the best singers, definitely one of the best dancers, and has a great and fun personality. Kei is just an all-rounder :)

I'm happy she was on Haromoni this week. She gets far too less screentime. Also, I miss her in the skits XD

Obaachan is one of the greatest skit characters ever, if maybe just because the make-up is so heavy and you can hardly recognize Kei-chan on first look!

So, yeah, an ode to Kei-chan :c16:
Posted Image
~ ikkaikiri no seishun ~ oh yeah! oh yeah! oh yeah! ~ dakara ii jan ~
Posted Image

#6 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:55 PM

Kei grows on me all the time she is one of the best Musumes ever its a real pity she never went solo but we can still hope that may change. I often find Kei one of the most entertaining to watch in live preformances and found her reaction in her graduation concert upsetting :crying However as for the concept for Kei being ugly that is truely ridiculous. I own her photobook and i think its great and for good measure here is a picture of her pretty albeit quirky face.

Posted Image

#7 SataAndagi

SataAndagi

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 06:33 AM

Awww, Kei-chan :blush

Obaachan is one of the greatest skit characters ever, if maybe just because the make-up is so heavy and you can hardly recognize Kei-chan on first look!

I never really cared for that character however, I love "Kemeko"!!!!

#8 Freya86

Freya86

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 01:06 PM

Okay, so some people will probably find these funny, but personally, I don't. Making fun of any of the girls, whether you like them or not, is not fair to neither the girls nor the fans.

So what, everyone has a phase where they might not look as good as other folks around them. I'm sure as hell glad Yossi for example got over her boyish phase because she's so damn pretty with long hair :lol:

And Kei-chan is pretty, no matter what!

Posted Image Posted Image
How much she's changed ... so grown-up!

And a great personality, too, a gal to steal horses with :blush
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 05:12 PM

Im not so sure many will find that funny if you dont like someone dont say anything. Theres members im not so keen on but even so i can still find something positive to say about them. To be fair tho i doubt a personal attack was ment by this this any may well have been taken out of context,

Anyway heres another pic

Posted Image

Heres a few words i would use to describe the concept of Kei being ugly.

Amiss, askew, astray, at fault, awry, bad, bum, counterfactual, defective, erratic, erring, erroneous, fallacious, false, faulty, felonious, fluffed, goofed, in error, inaccurate, inexact, miscalculated, misconstrued, misfigured, misguided, mishandled, misplaced, mistaken, not precise, not right, not working, off-target, out, perverse, rotten, sophistical, specious, spurious, ungrounded, unsatisfactory, unsound, unsubstantial, untrue, wide or jsut plain wrong.

#10 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 10:00 PM

Here is a favorite picture of mine of Kei Yasuda:
Posted Image
How someone can call this woman ugly is beyond me. :lol: She is so pretty in this picture (from the Chain Chain Chain PB) :c16: And she was so funny in that Utaban H!P All Stars! special last year! Do you guys remember that? ^___^ I hope to see some solo stuff from Kei soon!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#11 Ayu

Ayu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 11:24 PM

i've never thought that Kei is ugly, imo she's one of the prettiest of em all :lol:

she has that cat-eye-thingie just as Nono and Reina! i like that :blush
Posted Image
| @ | http | last.fm

#12 Freya86

Freya86

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 11:33 PM

she has that cat-eye-thingie just as Nono and Reina! i like that :blush

That's true! Such pretty pretty eyes!
She probably has the most impressive eyes of all of the Musume. They are especially remarkable in earlier shots, imo, like this ...

Posted Image

Everytime I see this pic, I'm just drawn to her eyes!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 11:51 PM

Not something ive considered before but now that her eyes have been mentioned its so obvioues.
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#14 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 02:36 AM

She doesn't show it off as much as some of the other Musume, but Kei also has a REALLY amazing body.

Though the legs award does go to Yuko.

#15 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 06:29 AM

I remember Puripuri pink that was a leg bonaza i would be happy to see a rematch between Kei and Yuko.

#16 Freya86

Freya86

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 152 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 11:34 PM

Puri Puri Pink, that was something for the eyes :blush

I would LOVE to see that rematch between Kei and Yuuchan, really really!!!

I just remembered the sports festival 2004 and, considering want an amazing dancer Kei-chan is, I'd have picked her to be a faster runner than Yuko ... but she so beat her! It was sort of funny :(
Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 09:50 PM

Kei seems to be in a new upcoming release but i cant find much out about it anyone have any idea ?

Here is a link to the product in question. Looks petty good , it also has Mini Moni in it.

http://www.cdjapan.j...?KEY=HKBN-50064
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#18 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 10:20 PM

o.O i thought mini moni was on hiatus since mika-chan went to the US, is she back or somethin or what (hmm now i r confuzzled but it's mini moni the subgroup that eventually got me hooked on the larger momusu), yes please explain i'd like to understand what's going on here
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#19 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 12:42 AM

Kei seems to be in a new upcoming release but i cant find much out about it anyone have any idea ?

Here is a link to the product in question. Looks petty good , it also has Mini Moni in it.

http://www.cdjapan.j...?KEY=HKBN-50064

Well, checked from Neowing (japanese part of cdjapan) site, which had a little more info and because my japanese sucks, I couldn't make too much of it. But what I understood, that dvd has some clips that were shown in tv-tokyo from 2002 to 2004, or something like that, I can be completely wrong tho :XD:. Anyhow, maybe someone with better japanese could check the info at Neowing site and translate it to us.

Edited by Amoz, 07 February 2006 - 02:16 AM.

Internet killed common sense.

#20 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 04:53 AM

I miss Kei :crying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users