• Please log in to reply
4126 replies to this topic

#4081 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 22 July 2020 - 09:25 AM

This friday, 24th at 17:05-17:35 there will broadcast an interview with Yuko talking about her life since she move to Fukuoka including her maternity, job and daily life.

Entrevista-Nakazawa.jpg

Sources: https://ameblo.jp/na...2612349779.html

https://www.tvq.co.j...i-atashirashii/

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#4082 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 02:14 PM

^   Here is the show with Yuko, available on the network's Youtube channel for just a limited time.  :)

#4083 Rickee

Rickee

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 456 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 12:25 AM

^

This video answers a question I've been wondering about for about 10 years. She developed crows feet around her eyes in her early 30s, but they disappeared about 2010. I always wondered what kind of procedure did the trick. She didn't have the stretched look of eye lifts and she didn't have the puffy look of filler injections like collagen. Her face looked perfectly natural, like the wrinkles had never been there. Whoever her doctor is, he or she is very skilled.

Now she's in her mid-forties and still has no visible wrinkles anywhere. But you can see in this video that she does now have the puffy look that comes from injections (but still looks great, IMHO). So, that's what she's been doing. Probably gets more every few months or years depending on what kind of injections she's getting.

I wonder: When the other OG Momusu ask for her doctor's name, does Yuko tell? :lol:

#4084 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 01:22 AM

I’ve wondered in the past if a few OG MM have had some work done. Never actually thought about Yuko though.
Nothing judgemental or anything like that but I had thought, for example, Kago Ai’s face looks quite different these days compared to late MM and W era. Obviously she older now but her face shape seems slimmer and the nose. Hmmmm. Wrong thread for that though

#4085 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 09:12 AM

Anyway, for us her beauty comes not only from her look, but also from her way to be, her shyness, her gentle behavior. She has grown from a temperamental young woman to a balanced mature woman. :wub: And her talking about aesthetic touchs only make her more beloved.

Someone can said us what the public tells her at 11:00 and what she answer. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#4086 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 11:41 AM

Sometimes it's the little tricks as well. Maybe for some time (when she got wrinkles) she didn't drink enough water, and now she's got it all in check :)

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#4087 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 09:58 AM

Yuko's daughter (that is 8 years old now) is caring a tomato grower and the first tomato is almost ready to harvest. Yuko don't like tomatoes too much, but can't wait to taste this one.

Tomate-Yuko.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/na...2617588760.html

#4088 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 11:01 AM

And the harvest...

Yuko-Tomates.png

Source: https://www.instagra.../p/CD5x2nfHenZ/

#4089 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 09:38 AM

A little time travel to the past. Yuko and Michiyo host Idol wo Sagase and interviewed the original Country Musume members. This video is well known because Hiromi Yanagihara died ten days after the emission because a traffic accident. It's probably her last images recorded. :(

#4090 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 06:05 PM

More tears for today. Yuko's graduation speeches.

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x27nlti

#4091 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 04:37 PM

Yuko Nakazawa singing Etto Tsubame (Hibernation Swallow) from her album Nakazawa Yuko Dai Isshou (Nakazawa Yuko First Chapter). The song is a cover of Masako Mori's song.

#4092 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 07:12 PM

Yuko was police for a time in Kasuyo Precint.

Policia-Nakazawa.png

Seeing her in uniform surely makes some of you remember, remember... ^_^

Source: https://ameblo.jp/na...2641166197.html

#4093 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 08:08 AM

Yuko takes her kids to see the anime Devil's Blade. The children was afraid but Yuu-chan now wants to read the manga. ^_^

Mascarilla-Yuko.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/na...2642794129.html

#4094 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 01 January 2021 - 05:55 PM

Yuko and Kaorin making some kind of onigiri. ^_^

#4095 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 04:15 PM

Yuchan on the set of her TV show, 実感ドドド!, on NHK Fukuoka.

Attached Files

#4096 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 05:00 PM

Yuko made test for her large intestine and colon. She is OK, no signs of polyps, she is "clean".  :good:

Some day I will find how to edit pictures in Windows 10 and would start to put pictures again. XP

Source: 健康管理。 | 中澤裕子オフィシャルブログ「NakazaWorld」powered by Ameba (ameblo.jp)

#4097 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 10:23 AM

Do you remember 2005 when Yaguchi travel to know Yuko's baby? She had to walk to win money for food and a bounty for the baby (every step give her some money) and seen the tiny Marippe walking so is very funny. At the end (spoiler  ^_^ ) them find and is very touching.

Mari Yaguchi & Yuko Nakazawa - Tekuteku Aruite Charincharin 20151109 - Vídeo Dailymotion

#4098 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 03:46 PM

In the Golden Week, Yuko's husband one day take care of kids and send her to take a day for herself.

Yuko.png

Source: 良い朝でした☺︎ | 中澤裕子オフィシャルブログ「NakazaWorld」powered by Ameba (ameblo.jp)

#4099 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 04:54 PM

The only thing that can match the beauty of Yuko is her own voice. More if she sings a song like Futarigurashi.  :wub:

YUKO NAKAZAWA - FUTARIGURASHI - YouTube

#4100 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 12 June 2021 - 09:52 PM

In the Golden Week, Yuko's husband one day take care of kids and send her to take a day for herself.

Yuko.png

Source: 良い朝でした☺︎ | 中澤裕子オフィシャルブログ「NakazaWorld」powered by Ameba (ameblo.jp)

On my phone screen that tiny photo looked like a PlayStation 1 graphic thanks to the mask and lighting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users