• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

#61 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 04:33 PM

Over the last few days, the members have all been posting things relating to the numbers 4, and 5, which has gathered a lot of speculation among keyaki fans on 2ch, s48 and twitter as to what exactly it could be. The only member currently to not have posted something like this is Hirate Yurina. 

Some speculations are; 

New single released on April (4th month) 5th

MV reveal for W Keyakizaka no Uta 

Date they will reveal the senbatsu for their new (unannounced single) 

Concert date? 

Ukifune from S48 made a blog post with all the members who have currently posted about it (all but techi) 

https://sakamichinot...int-at-4th.html

They announced that they will be revealing the purpose of the 45 tomorrow at 10am, which some fans realized the amount of days from the 1st of January to 14th February is 45 days. 

Lots of speculation, but i'm sure something interesting will come out of this lol. I'm personally thinking it will be the date for the single, but who knows.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#62 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:55 PM

I've just discovered the amazingness that is Keyakizaka and techi. I don't fully understand how everything works just yet but I just know that I am in love! Thanks Minaeshi for posting the info <3

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#63 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:38 PM

^Welcome to the fandom! Please continue to enjoy keyaki with me and the other 3 posters here lol, i'll try to keep you updated as best as i can! 

Some random news~ 

Keyaki will have a M-ON special on April 8th, showing their most recent activities, including behind the scenes footage of the 4th single~

Also, leader Sugai-sama being the puppet master of zakamichiakb is very cool haha

news_xlarge_sakamichiAKB_7.jpg

Also, half of keyaki performing a medley of saimajo, sekaini, and futari to a few fans and bystanders (shown on keyabingo), sugai centered! 

-video removed by sony lol-

EDIT!: 

Just announced, Keyakizaka46 will be having a 1st Anniversary (debut) Birthday Live on Thursday, April 6, 2017

at National Yoyogi Stadium first gymnasium, seats 13,290 people. Doors open:16:30 Show start:18:00

Tickets are 6,800yen (including family, female, & child designated area) each. General release is March 25th at 10:00.

src: http://www.keyakizak...E00056?ima=0000

#64 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 03:06 AM

Keyaki won two awards in the RIAJ (Recording Industry Association of Japan) official "THE 31ST JAPAN GOLD DISC AWARD".

for BEST 5 NEW ARTISTS and NEW ARTIST OF THE YEAR (japanese)! 

Kato Shiho has a new Husstlepress interview and photshoot. https://hustlepress....aganakeyaki_27/

It was kindly translated by sakamichinotes here if you want to read the interview~

https://sakamichinot...ew-gravure.html

Some recent info on her, Kato Shiho is one of few hiragana members who have soared in popularity over the last few months, despite not being frequently featured on keyaki shows like keyakitte or keyabingo. All Hiragana keyaki members were given 12 slots for the newest single, and Shiho managed to sell out all 12 of them, and has had an additional 6 slots added, bringing her to 18 total slots. She's definitely one to watch~ 

#65 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:48 AM

Is it because she looks like Maiyan? We don't see hiragana members on their shows so not sure where else her popularity would come from.

#66 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:37 PM

^x3

First anniversary concert at Yoyogi...wow.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#67 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:19 AM

Is it because she looks like Maiyan? We don't see hiragana members on their shows so not sure where else her popularity would come from.

I think so too. Her hair colour gives her the Maiyan vibe, but everything else about her doesn't lol. 

Although I do know that her popularity increased a lot when she did a showroom and i think her camera dropped? or got moved, something like that lool, and it showed her room being really messy (not like a bomb site, but just typical high school girl mess lol), and lots of viewers wrote comments like "yikes" and "so messy!", so she got really upset and started crying, which brought her a lot of fans lol. 

the room (as i said, not that bad, looks like she did some shopping and didn't put the things away lol)

9527fcc7-s.jpg

I don't think that's the only reason for her popularity, but it sure helped her stand out from the other hiragana members during showrooms. Soon after she had her first husstlepress shoot (https://hustlepress....aganakeyaki_05/) and it was around that time where her popularity soared. She seems to be great at handshakes according to 2ch.

If anything, she's definitely going down the Maiyan route, when Hiragana keyaki members start being chosen for senbatsu, i have no doubt she will be the first one picked. 

#68 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:45 PM

Keyakizaka46 and HKT48 had an event together, directed and managed by Sashihara Rino. It included 2.5 hours of singing and games, with Keyakizaka perorming HKT's Suki Suki Skip, and HKT performing Keyaki's Futari Saison. Keyaki won the event overall, getting a year of free lotte gum? lol. It was a fun event according to fans. 

#69 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:13 AM

Hiragana Keyaki had their one man live concert yesterday! 

news_xlarge_2.jpg

http://natalie.mu/music/news/225593

https://tokyopopline.../archives/80728

They were also on the cover of Gravure the Television! 

006gjePLly1fdvpd921ioj30xc1b1125.jpg

#70 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 02:08 AM

Minaeshi will now takeover the thread ^_^ I am often very busy with university and work (and well life in general lol) so I trust that she will continue with the thread. Thank you!!

Anyway, an update on my Keyaki loves:

Imaizumi Yui

Harada Aoi

Ozeki Rika

and now Sasaki Kumi

<3

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#71 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:04 AM

Hai! ^^;

As usual, I'll try my best to update you all on information quickly. Sorry in advance for what might be pages of just me posting info. Also, conanidol made threads for all the Kanji members, and I don't want them to go with nothing posted in them, so once again i'll try to keep those threads updated with information. If anyone else wants to make threads for the Hiragana members, be my guest! I'd like it if we could all discuss anything and everything about Keyaki and just enjoy the group together.  ^-^

Today is Keyakizaka46's first debut anniversary! It's been a whole year since Silent Majority came out!! 

Unfortunately there wont be any stream of the concert, but if there are any fan photos i'll post them here~ 

To celebrate, here is them performing it at Kouhaku! 

@Shining, your favorite members are so different from each other, it's surprising! 

My ranking is always changing, but for right now my favorites are Ishimori Nijika, Sato Shiori, Nagahama Neru, Nagasawa Nanako, Hirate Yurina, Saito Kyoko, Takamoto Ayaka, Sasaki Mirei, and Kageyama Yuka. But I really love them all lool, i don't think i've decided on a oshimen yet despite my profile saying neru, i just had no room to put her anywhere else lol

I made a post about keyaki's 1st debut anniversary on my blog, so check it out if you like! 

http://minaekei.blog...yakizaka46.html

#72 Colours

Colours

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 687 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:08 AM

I've seriously been impressed with Keyaki's performance level. They just go full out it's amazing and it's only been their first year. I can't wait to see their growth. 

ki4pRBA.jpg

Set by Snipey

#73 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 02:01 PM

Happy first anniversary!!!

They improved so much in only a year. I feel really proud of them.

Btw, Hiragana Keyaki will have new members! Auditions start in Summer.

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#74 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 06:05 PM

Ehh new members huh? I feel like this is a little fast, since Hiragana's are still growing into their own. This even further proves to me that Hiragana Keyaki are a separate group from Kanji Keyaki. It's like they're paralleling each other but with a different theme. I hope they only add 10/11 girls to bring the number up to 21. What this means for Neru is uncertain..  I'll look forward to it regardless lol

Here is a clip of all the Keyaki a-side performances on songs! 

#75 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:17 PM

Keyaki will appear on Music Station on April 14!   :good:

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#76 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:16 PM

some news

KANJI Keyaki

Keyaki will be performing at Girls Award 2017, on 3rd May.

Hirate Yurina (techi), Habu Mizuho (habu), Kobayashi Yui (pon), Watanabe Rika (berika) and Watanabe Risa (berisa) are going to walk the stage as models.

WnoorRpm.jpg

http://girls-award.com/

https://twitter.com/...314311477706752

Nogizaka46, Tokyo Girls Style, JY, AAA's Shinjiro Atae and korean boy group EXO's unit group will also be performing/modelling. 

HIRAGANA Keyaki

earth music &ecology MV featuring Nagahama Neru, Kato Shiho, Saito Kyouko, and Kakizaki Memi

Watch until the end for some very cool dancing by the ref lol

http://stripe-club.c...emae_kanko.html

#77 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:25 PM

No surprise they chose Habu  :sleep:

Edit: Btw, should I create Hiragana Keyaki's members threads? Or should we leave it like this?

TOP IDOLS

#78 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:36 PM

Edit: Btw, should I create Hiragana Keyaki's members threads? Or should we leave it like this?

Go ahead!  :good:

I'm trying to update the kanji member threads whenever relevant news comes up, or just to post cute things that might make H!O users like the members more, so having hiragana threads would be great ^^ Especially since we're getting more hiragana's soon lol.. 

As for hiragana group discussion, we can just keep it here with kanji members right? ^^; 

#79 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:27 PM

^Ok, I'll create them right now!

TOP IDOLS

#80 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:39 AM

^Thanks for creating them, i'm starting to post some basic info and news on the members threads. I'm going to try posting a post for one member each day, basically rounding up general things and past news etc. After that I'll post as normal lol 

The Time of Keyakizaka 3 has been subbed by yuiparunaachan oshi on stage48, click on the link here for download links https://yuioshi.word...yakizaka46-3-2/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users