Spoiler

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#42 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:20 AM

rehearsing their first kouhaku performance (sorry for the huge image)

161229keyaki25.jpg

https://tokyopopline.../archives/75020

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#43 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 06:54 AM

I believe this clip is from the one-man live. A lot of people!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#44 Mixi

Mixi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:14 PM

^ Nijika's long bow left a big impression on me for some reason. Sakamichi Series is known for being polite/proper, but it felt a bit unusual. I guess it's just Keyaki being Keyaki.

#45 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 09:40 PM

^I loved that bit, probably my favorite part of the whole concert. The least popular member showing the most gratitude towards the fans. That has Keyaki written all over it lol She gained a lot of respect from people through that action, so her unusual personality was a plus this time around.

#46 Mixi

Mixi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:06 PM

^ That's one of the things I like about Keyaki: their least popular members (as far as Kanji is concerned, can't talk about Hiragana yet) are all valuable to the group in their own way. Nijika, Oda Nana and Fuyuka might not sell out handshakes, but they're essential members who are respected by the staff, members and fans. They're not filler/ponkotsu at all.

#47 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:05 AM

I feel like all the groups kind of started that way, I just hope keyaki are able to hold onto it better. I think their atmosphere lends itself to that much better as there's not the same rivalry feeling the other groups have.

I think it's good that the different groups have different feelings too, need to make their own way. I think I read somewhere aki-p said he'd never mix up other groups with keyaki as they really have their own way of doing things. Apparently they're quite quiet too, Neru was worried the hiragana's might be too boisterous for the kanjis :P SO yeah I think that more quiet atmosphere lends itself well to this big united group feeling they have.

I honestly think they need to not have too many auditions to keep this balance but we'll see how that goes...

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#48 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:39 AM

I kept telling myself that I didn't need another group to follow so I never watched nor listened to any of their stuff but after seeing them together with Nogizaka I decided to watch the first couple episodes of Keyakitte Kakenai.

And now I've already downloaded any and all of their variety shows and currently binge watching to catch up. I think Imaizumi will become my oshimen, she kinda looks like Mion.

Some other things from a newbies perspective:

1. Watanabe Rika looks like Kurihara Sae, Nagahama Neru looks like KojiMako

2. Maybe its already knowing she is Aki-P's new favortie but from the beginning something separated Hirate from the rest of the members

#49 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:28 AM

ehhh i don't think so? techi is being pushed forward as a ace of the group constantly by pretty much everyone, but she always tries to bring it back to the group. i started to notice it more during sekai ni's promotions. from always talking about other members, always putting the focus on them whenever someone compliments her, refusing to have her own member colour, everything she's done during the second half of the year, i think was her trying to make sure she doesn't be separated from the other kanji girls. 

similar to neru, who is trying so hard to be accepted as a kanji and hiragana member, but when she's with the kanji girls, people constantly bring up her hiragana/1.5 gen status, and when she's with the hiragana's she's treated like how techi is treated in kanji keyaki lol. this is probably why both techi and neru get along so well. they're an interesting yin and yang pairing. 

i'm just rambling here though lol. i just finished binge watching some of the recent keyakitte kakenai episodes (54-62) and i have some comments:

akanen, fuyuka, odanana, and nanako shine the brightest when they have the spotlight on them

berika has gotten better in talking! but she's always gotten ten times more awkward lol 

neru and techi are so humble. too humble lol. as i mentioned above, they never really gloat about anything they've done in the past

sugai-sama has learnt how to properly handle the princess character that's been handed to her, an improvement to her reactions in the earlier episodes 

imaizumi has her moments, but she's slowly starting to become one with keyaki members, putting more effort in complementing the other girls and interacting with them

nijika and habu don't have much impact on the show but they have so much potential to shine outside of keyakitte. nijika with her acting and habu with modelling. 

za-cool duo are still amazing lol. probably the best pairing to come out of the show 

koike and harada's random comments are the most entertaining parts of the show. they're so random. they're the ones to call out the elephant in the room. 

hiragana's need to be shown more on the show lol. 

latest episodes are here if anyone wants to watch them subbed 

http://www.godhirate...-62-161225.html

#50 Mixi

Mixi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:29 PM

^ You forgot Suzumoto's reactions! I'm always looking at her face when she's in the background because she's hilarious. :D

I think Uemura and Kobayashi are truly the ones who need a little push on Keyakitte kakenai. Neither of them have left an impression on me so far outside of their looks. I want to see more Nanami and Hiragana too.

#51 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:10 PM

Subbed video of Keyaki on Nogizaka Under Construction. watch it quickly before it gets taken down, the original account for good enough subs was already taken down, thanks to akb fans, surprisingly -__-

#52 Mixi

Mixi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:06 AM

Wait, what? Why did AKB fans report an AKB subbing channel? I know some Japanese fans are opposed to Western fans "freeleeching" content, but is this the case here?

#53 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:39 AM

^long story short, good enough subs slowly started to sub more 46 group content than 48 group content, so there are rumors flying around that 48g fans weren't happy with the switch, and snitched on the subbers accounts, which got it removed off youtube. the subber does have a google drive that you can watch previous videos on, and the back up channel (the video i posted is on that back up channel, however they only update it with the latest video they've subbed, so if you don't watch the video in time...) 

of course, its all rumors, but there was a bit of talk about it on stage48 and 2ch, and prior to this there was some heated debates on good enough subs comment section on various videos, so it might be legit

#54 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 05:15 AM

KEYABINGO Episode 1 subbed!! 

my gosh, i've completely fallen in love with Manaki, that "shut up" moment.................omg i'm gonna scream!! <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  I'm just like techi lol, how could you make her choose like that? I would die  :arrow: Ozeki was actually super adorable!! And Oda tried her best, but i'm not into her character lmao. Habu was adorable too looool. I feel like all of the girls went up in my ranking becasue of this, especially Manaka  <3  ^^;

-

i've been following keyaki since pre-debut, and i'm honestly still having trouble finding an oshimen lol. One thing i will say is that you should make sure to look at each girl. i'm still discovering many things about each of them and becoming huge fans of them all, so it seems as if i've gotten 10 oshimen and 21 2nd place favorites lmao. i'll try to keep this thread updated so more of you can become fans ^^;

#55 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:23 AM

Nogi Ikemen x_x

My favorite members prior to KEYABINGO are Imaizumi Yui and Harada Aoi, but now I must add Ozeki Rika <3

And Yurina's hair looks so cute.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#56 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:41 PM

Announced at the Futari Saision HS/Live Event 

Sugai Yuuka (21) was appointed Captain of Keyakizaka46. Moriya Akane (19) was appointed Vice captain. 

tumblr_p50qummFJi1vlp6rao2_1280.jpg

Yuukanen pairing too strong lol. Fans are now calling them Captain Sugai-sama and Sergeant Akanen. ^^; It kind of makes that dance part in silent majority (the bit where techi is walking towards the front in the second chorus, and yuukanen are the two kneeling at the front, there is a photo above in this thread as an example) look like some kind of prophecy lol.

We also got a few hints that their 4th single will be released in March/April and will be spring themed, but no official announcements yet, so i'm holding out on creating a 4th single thread ^^;

#57 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:43 AM

Setlist for their first one man live

Encore:
20. WKEYAKIZAKA no Uta (new song; all 32 members)
MC6

just going to post the song here since it was never posted and doesn't have a single to its name lol 

a very nice and touching song! highlights both kanji and hiragana groups. loved the part where neru moves from hiragana to kanji, and then the groups mix into one. 

#58 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 06:08 AM

:ongaku: I love it! Was this from their one man live?

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#59 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:01 PM

Yep! They sung it during the encore~ the lyrics are pretty cool too, especially the last chorus! 

Someday, someday, when I embrace you
I want to delightfully shed my tears.
I’ve found the thing I aim for.
Our hearts can become one.
Kanji Keyakizaka, Hiragana Keyakizaka,
Your voice are delivered.
Kanji Keyakizaka, Hiragana Keyakizaka,
The bonds is nice, it’s the Zaka-group.
It’s the Zaka-group.

Also loved the part at the end where they turn their lightsticks to the colour red as they move the stick towards their hearts. so cute ^^; 

#60 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:23 PM

Keyaki will be performing at "ZIP Haru Festival" on the second day, March 29th (3/29)

More details to be revealed soon~

C4QaKx6UMAA-WWi.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users