Photo

What are some of your H!P Unpopular Opinions?

hello project

• Please log in to reply
4488 replies to this topic

#3061 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:01 PM

I don't understand Morito's hype. For me is the most lame of CG's members.

1 Dorito is a cutie who dances well. No one is lame in CG.

Not really trying to make fun of you or anything but...I just laughed more than I should have when I read that~

Spoiler

And Chisaki's not "lame" unlike my joke (couldn't resist) but ...

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#3062 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:58 AM

^ I'm not sure if you thought it was a typo but a lot of people call her Dorito as a joke  ^^;

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#3063 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 04:47 AM

^

Haha, I didn't know that so I assumed it was a typo :v But that's all I could think about when I read that :lol:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#3064 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:13 AM

Miss Henkan isn't good to me but I'm not a MaaDuu person so I don't have anything investing me into it.
Also shindan tests:
2017 > 2014 > 2016 > 2015 > 2013
Maybe I'm overselling it but 2017 seems like the first time the majority of the new girls were decent enough on stage. 2013 had good performances it was just bland and forgettable

2017 WAS EXCITING BCOZ THERES LOTS OF SUPER CUTE ONNA NO KOS NOW

#3065 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:40 AM

I'd rank the tests as: 2016 > 2017 > 2015 > 2014 >>>>>>>>>>>> 2013.
While 2016 didn't have the best results vocally, it had a lot of my favorite H!P songs on the tracklist and I think the girls got really creative with their styling. Then 2017, since it was the Hokkaido/Regular KSS combined which was really exciting, and a lot of the new girls did really good, which gives me hope for the program once the older girls start to debut or withdrawal. 2013 was the first year but the results were very underwhelming and a lot of the performances were bad lol.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#3066 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:18 AM

You be the judge.

https://youtu.be/MQc5Qq4ytLY?t=10m25s

https://youtu.be/cktC1lIzmC0?t=2m9s

https://youtu.be/3sAKFHG_450?t=11m58s

https://youtu.be/LHZZpce-hhc?t=18m25s

https://youtu.be/cyG4MlUW_10?t=18m22s

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#3067 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:31 AM

UO: I feel like ever since Riho left, Ayumi has been left to rot set aside in the group. She's not as prominent as she used to be back in 123 > Endless Sky. Riho having Ayumi in the group allowed her to have that "i don't wanna lose to her" mindset, which made her improve her dancing a lot, and the same went with Ayumi. However since Riho left, i don't think Ayumi has improved in her dancing anymore, and her position in the group isn't as "first row" as it used to be. I wouldn't say she's a back or mid tier member, but she's like.. below the front the girls.. idk. It's weird. At least to me. As much as I comment on her bad singing voice (which is getting better if i'm being honest), I would like to see her more as a front row member once more.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#3068 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:35 AM

Maybe they just finally realized how much her singing sucks. You're only gonna get so good at dancing in MM anyway.

#3069 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:16 AM

I bet money Ayumi doesn't give a shit if her singing sucks.
Maybe it's because she doesn't have a dance rival anymore, like management can only give her so many intro dance breaks before she gets tired of the group.
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#3070 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:06 AM

I feel like ever since Riho graduated and the lines got fairer 9ki 10ki and 11ki just lost some motivation and spirit. Its like they were doing their best and fighting for Riho's spot, but now that she is gone its like they are too comfortable to work as hard.

#3071 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:35 AM

I feel the complete opposite tbh.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#3072 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 06:16 PM

Same. They all knew they weren't getting Riho's spot no matter what they did. Nothing matters if you aren't the managements favorite.

#3073 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:03 PM

Yep IA with that.^ A lot of them got better either at performing, singing or dancing after Riho left as well. 

Also doesn't Ayumi voice often how she wants to get better at singing (I esp. remember after her solo performance was shown in H!S and comments were not nice). I do think she worries. 

I don't agree that she was left to rot but I can see her having a bit less spotlight, to make way to more Maa-chan and Haruka because you know how H!P can't promote more than 2 per gen jk but it somehow happens but regarding lines I can see why they would prefer Maa-chan, Haruka and especially Miki. Then you have her still being prominent in stuff, JJ has a lot of Ayumi and I still think FukuAyu were as centers as MaaSaku during Tokyo to. Before the singing difference and stamina compared to the rest of 9ki10ki might have been important to promote Ayumi more, and also haveher mirroring Riho since she was the dance rival, it worked, but I can understand them going for different members now. We also care a lot more about who gets to sing so we ignore how she has dance parts in many songs.  

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#3074 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

^^I didn't have the energy to explain my perspective earlier but you two took the words right out of my mouth!

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#3075 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:29 AM

UO: I feel like ever since Riho left, Ayumi has been left to rot set aside in the group. She's not as prominent as she used to be back in 123 > Endless Sky. Riho having Ayumi in the group allowed her to have that "i don't wanna lose to her" mindset, which made her improve her dancing a lot, and the same went with Ayumi. However since Riho left, i don't think Ayumi has improved in her dancing anymore, and her position in the group isn't as "first row" as it used to be. I wouldn't say she's a back or mid tier member, but she's like.. below the front the girls.. idk. It's weird. At least to me. As much as I comment on her bad singing voice (which is getting better if i'm being honest), I would like to see her more as a front row member once more.

Besides her dancing what else does she have?

- As you mentioned her singing sucks

- She can be funny with members but only sometimes when she isnt tired. Shes not funny on TV.

- I know beauty is subjective but personally with make-up she only looks okay. If she is truly cute the office would push her because of her face

- She has no character. Her #MiyagiPride "character" got her a few gigs but Rikako who is also from Miyagi who surivived the 2011 earthquake and got that "Maeda-Oshima love child" pretty much ruined that which she revealed herself

The reality is she DEPENDED on Riho. Like others said she had that rival chara which honestly because she wasnt near her. Even in dancing it was about the same

#3076 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:13 AM

You should change this thread name to inaccurate opinions if you're going to continue with this.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#3077 cjkuma

cjkuma

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 245 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:24 AM

my unpopular opinion is that the real BRAND NEW MORNING was the friendship they made along the way

Morning MusumeKaga KaedeMorito ChisakiIikubo Haruna / ANGERME:  Katsuta Rina, Takeuchi Akari. Kawamura Ayano

Juice=Juice: Miyazaki YukaMiyamoto Karin, Kanazawa Tomoko / Tsubaki Factory: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno, Ono Mizuho

Country Girls: Ozeki Mai / Kobushi Factory: Wada Sakurako, Hirose Ayaka / Other: Kiyono Momohime, Takase Kurumi

KSS: Ono Kotomi, Yonemura Kirara

#3078 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:33 AM

- She can be funny with members but only sometimes when she isnt tired. Shes not funny on TV.
- I know beauty is subjective but personally with make-up she only looks okay. If she is truly cute the office would push her because of her face
- She has no character. Her #MiyagiPride "character" got her a few gigs but Rikako who is also from Miyagi who surivived the 2011 earthquake and got that "Maeda-Oshima love child" pretty much ruined that which she revealed herself

The reality is she DEPENDED on Riho. Like others said she had that rival chara which honestly because she wasnt near her. Even in dancing it was about the same

Her singing is decent compared to others in the group
She's hilarious
She's beautiful
She has plenty of character

Boy bye.

You should change this thread name to inaccurate opinions if you're going to continue with this.

This.

Ayumi is a great dancer and a great actress, personally I don't care if she's a bad singer. Oh yeah, hands down she's one of the funniest in the group. Hate it or love it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#3079 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:46 AM

tumblr_oqnhhczMan1rpk4q4o1_540.jpg

MizukiRina

Twitter

#3080 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:50 AM

Even though you don't agree with Loverice, this thread is called unpopular opinion. It's just as valid as yours.

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users