#29281 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:42 PM

all these pic giving me nosebleeds

i love the one looks like wedding dress I love she wear that at our wedding :P
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#29282 MM=Happiness

MM=Happiness

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 708 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:35 PM

[
"6thGen. is the best. Thank you!"

Posted Image

Aww~! <3
SayuEri are holding hands~ :wub:
Too much love between these too! I hope to see random Eri moments in Sayus blog in the future!
Would make this girls day just to see the sweet turtles face again :rolleyes:
And as today is the last day...I'm gong to cry and sulk just cuz I can :whistle:
I'll miss you oh so very much Eri :sob:

Love you some MM gify goodness? GIFS by MM=H

#29283 codexred

codexred

Incredibly Awesome~

• Kouhai
  • 524 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:50 PM

Awww~ So SWEET! Sugar rush! Excellent observation. :good:
No wonder their smiles are so... Hmm... What is the perfect word? Anyone?

And I shall wait for the Concert DVD to be released and then I shall let it all out.

You will be dearly missed, Eri. :(

292b22t.jpg
TakaGaki! You know it!

#29284 PK91

PK91

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:05 PM

i guess i'm prepared for the grad concert lol

just hope it wont break :unsure:

Attached Files

Want to buy goods from japan? Check out my shop!

#29285 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:09 PM

^ it be cool if it dopnt break

eri see you for sure
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#29286 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:10 AM

@OnDiet: As always, TYOD~ Good god, it's been FOREVER since I've said that, huh? I can't believe that it's just gonna be Risa now. ): It just won't be the same... I'll listen, but I'll miss all of their laughter and jokes and... *heavy hearted sigh*

I can't believe it's today. I wish I could be there... So badly. *looks at the Kame shirt I made for AX* Feels like just yesterday when she was poking it and calling it cute... </3 I'm gonna miss her so much. I hope she'll feel better soon.

On a similar note, in the Pocket Morning this week, Risa answered that she'd like to go with Kame... It brought me back to the old H!M video when they went together. It's a classic! I'm gonna miss that stuff so much... So, so much... </3

#29287 BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 909 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:47 AM

Quick question and I need a quick answer. Since the concert will show on live Japanese TV, is there any way to watch it online, for overseas fans, especially those in USA.
If there is a way, please post soon. show starts in 7-8 hours.

#29288 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:53 AM

^ I'd say no, unless someone has a USTREAM or Webcam feed going at the time.
But even then it might not be any good as the broadcast is in 3D and probably won't be very visible over said mediums.

#29289 Sky☆Dancer

Sky☆Dancer

Flitering Through the Clouds

• Senpai
  • 895 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:28 AM

Is Eri's 'recovery sabbatical' gonna be like a long-ass medical leave, like she won't be doing work of any sort?

Well I have the same condition as Eri (though not as serious and I didn't have to have make-up on the spots or be on stage or be in stressful situations all the time) but I'm still getting over trying to treat my worst spots and I recived the proper cream for the spots 6 months ago. It might be a while for Eri to feel beter but she will never recover. I do belive we will see Eri in the future. Any fan can see that she really enjoys being onstage and even with her condition, she puts so much energy in everything from sining and don't get me started on her dancing. No amount of tears is going to stop or even slow down this graduation so I'm just going to welcome it with open arms. Kamei Eri has been my favoirte Hello!Project member for a couple years now. Everytime there is a new single, it's hard not to pick her out. Turtles have become my second favoirte animal and even the color orange seems more appealing then it before. It's saddening to know that she has a condition that flares up when she does something that she loves, but we fans all know we would rather have singers take care of themselves, even if it means stepping out of the spotlight. All I can say is that I hope Eri gets better and that she will always be my number one. <3

#29290 shinggalashumen

shinggalashumen

Loving you forever. . .

• Senpai
  • 960 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:01 AM

the concert is already gonna be in around 8 hours D: never have I hated time to move. I wish everything would just be like it was before. </3

will tvtokyo or some other network show the live concert? cuz if they will, then keyholeTV might do the trick.

shinggalashumen's bloodtype: Kamei blood type <3

Posted Image

~credits to GT-クン° for the sig!~

#29291 Evening Musuko

Evening Musuko

• Senpai
  • 2403 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:04 AM

^ It'll be on "SKY Channel 3D 169" so I don't think Keyhole will have it. Plus it'll be in 3D so I don't think it'll be visible through a stream.

#29292 Kaori!-chan

Kaori!-chan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 642 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:10 AM

^ I'd say no, unless someone has a USTREAM or Webcam feed going at the time.
But even then it might not be any good as the broadcast is in 3D and probably won't be very visible over said mediums.

Oh no... I rarely say this, but I really hope your wrong.
I really wanted to watch my favorite idol graduate :bad:
I hope some one can find it some where online
6th generation FOVERVER! <3

#29293 m(Vo_oV)m

m(Vo_oV)m

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 587 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:29 AM

Posted Image Eri <3, Congradulations on your Graduation!!

vDdUosc.jpg
Member of dFs: desert Fox subs
please visit: Fan Meeting in Japan 2013

#29294 BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 909 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:48 AM

didn't they say they will show it on tv again on 1-1-2011? although by then, it'll be too late, but at least we can view it sooner than the original dvd.

#29295 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:57 AM

^ i heard something like that recently. they can't NOT show it again. as horribly sad as this concert will be, i have to see it. even though my eyes will be so teary and blurry during about 99% of the concert. :(

#29296 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:05 AM

I think I've gone mental!
I just realized that if the concert were to be streamed or captured via recording, later to be uploaded somewhere, it would still be viewable to those without 3D sets.
Remember the Fashion show that was broadcast in 3D that the girls were at? The 3D portion of the show was simply side by side duplicate pictures, wasn't it? And the 3D effect comes from the glasses flashing the pics one at a time left-right-left-right.... at least I think that's what happens.

#29297 mihawk

mihawk

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 229 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:06 AM

^ when will the DVD be released then?
Posted Image
でも最近ガキさんにはまってる僕
kamezou.tumblr.com

#29298 Evening Musuko

Evening Musuko

• Senpai
  • 2403 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:31 AM

^ It'll probably be released around February or March like the previous Autumn tour DVDs.

^ i heard something like that recently. they can't NOT show it again. as horribly sad as this concert will be, i have to see it. even though my eyes will be so teary and blurry during about 99% of the concert. :(

It'll be "edited" 90 minute version so it won't be the whole thing. We might have to wait for the DVD for that.

#29299 Blue sky so high

Blue sky so high

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:09 AM

So the day has come. Oh Eri :( I can't believe you graduate so early :(

Anyway congratulation! Hope that you will recover soon. Best wishes to you my turtle! XD

#29300 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:11 AM

EM: well, as long as we get to see most of it, i'm happy with that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users