Photo

[7/11~8/29] Hello! Project 2015 SUMMER ~DISCOVERY~ & ~CHALLENGER~

Hello! Project Morning Musume C-ute Angerme Juice=Juice Country Girls Hello Pro Kenshuusei Makoto Kobushi Factory Tsubaki Factory

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#21 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 12:19 AM

I don't really think they're going for a Space Theme. They usually always title their concert tours with some english words.

Although I wouldn't mind a space theme. TokiSora would need to be on the Setlist though.

#22 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 12:25 AM

Oh yeeaah where did the Band Club go?? XD H!P is sort of like a school now starting with these clubs. I think the theatre club with Momosu's a thing too --- Engeki joshi-bu? I'm pretty sure they'll do a choir club or something next. Haha

It would be cool if they actually adapted it. If you get into H!P (University) you get the chance to join all these different clubs. Then instead of a sports day that they did before they can do a club day!

Btw Mizura. Your picture looked like it comes from Xenogears! <3 love that game.

#23 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:01 AM

I wonder if The Girls Live special band unit will make their initial performance at one of the concerts. That'd be awesome, and the chosen members (or atleast PonPon) have been practicing lately.

What would be awesome is if for the CHALLENGER setlist, they split the Hello! station dance group into two units and have them do a dance battle. Or maybe the Factories.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#24 CaptainChisa ~

CaptainChisa ~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 113 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:10 PM

I wonder if The Girls Live special band unit will make their initial performance at one of the concerts. That'd be awesome, and the chosen members (or atleast PonPon) have been practicing lately.

What would be awesome is if for the CHALLENGER setlist, they split the Hello! station dance group into two units and have them do a dance battle. Or maybe the Factories.

There could also be H!S Dance Group vs Team Okai, if anyone knows who they are. Team Okai would need some new members though...and they really aren't active anymore either. So maybe just having the HS Dance Group break up and battle each other would be better.

~  Sakura  ~  Duu  ~  Maasa  ~ Captain  ~ Chisa  ~  Airi   ~ 

~  Maro  ~  Maho  ~ Tomoko  ~  Mai  ~ 

~  Reina  ~  Sayu  ~  Ai  ~ 

~  MY BLOG 

#25 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:08 PM

I wish they would stop putting Makoto as MC... He is not entertaining to watch at all... They should put an OG, a Berryz member or w/e JUST SOMEONE ELSE THAN MAKOTO. I wish Sayu to return as MC someday.

As for the setlist I'm pretty sure CHALLENGER will have all the 2015 songs + the upcoming singles in the end of the tour.

#26 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:07 PM

^I hope Aika can return as co-MC. She made them cuter at least. The other guy from the first S/mileage Budokan (Sawagoro or something?) is pretty funny, I've always wished that he would be part of at least of a few more H!P concerts. Not that I have anything against Makoto, he has his moments, but most of the time his MCs are pretty dry IMO.

#27 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:29 PM

I like Makoto .. he put the class into the show .. the other guy is good but he look to be better for FC, Birthday events .. when it is more about fun and interacting with the audience ..
while concerts are more formal usually .. for first S/mileage Budokan .. they have this boxing ring thing going .. so it is better to have that guy as he got to double as like a boxing or wrestling ring side announcer ..
So I guess it is about the theme ..
For H!P Hellocon tour .. it usually not big nor small .. so they usually have less fan interaction as it may be too big .. but it is too small to have anything hyped up going..
So i think Makoto should be a better choice .. unless they really got a plan going to make it it full of action and hyped up ..

#28 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:16 PM

I fail to understand why they don't do the Hellocons at Yokohama Arena. The whole H!P should gather a big fanbase, no?

#29 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:34 PM

If you put together every fanbase, absolutely. But UF* likes to play it safe.

They prefer many concert at smaller locations over one big concert (and more than one big concert would be too much for their budget I guess).

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#30 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:58 PM

I think fans think the closer to the girls, the best. Also in Nakano San Plaza you can see them perfectly even if you're far from the stage.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#31 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:58 PM

^I hope Aika can return as co-MC. She made them cuter at least. The other guy from the first S/mileage Budokan (Sawagoro or something?) is pretty funny, I've always wished that he would be part of at least of a few more H!P concerts. Not that I have anything against Makoto, he has his moments, but most of the time his MCs are pretty dry IMO.

Sawayaka Goro, he's a comedian with UF and often does the MC for the KSS concerts.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#32 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:58 PM

I fail to understand why they don't do the Hellocons at Yokohama Arena. The whole H!P should gather a big fanbase, no?

I've heard that some fans don't want to go to HelloCons because they're only interesting in one group. Like, why sit through an entire concert when you only care about 10 minutes of it? But again, I don't know if this is true. I just heard it somewhere, maybe here. 

I can relate to it, though. When I first got into MM, I didn't care about HelloCons at all. 

#33 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:18 PM

Sawayaka Goro, he's a comedian with UF and often does the MC for the KSS concerts.

Oh ok thanks. Seems like I mashed his name up his name a bit  ^^; Sawagoro sounds like a nickname à la Kanatomo XD

#34 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:44 PM

I can relate to it, though. When I first got into MM, I didn't care about HelloCons at all. 

Me too. I basically started with H!P concerts when Kaorin graduated, but even then I couldn't care for acts aside from MM and Matsuura Aya.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#35 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:41 AM

Some fans are so complicated with their "I care only about that group/girl and I can't stand watching someone else". I mean I didn't care for Berryz and S/mileage as well, but I watched them because it was fun. And those collaborations between groups are really interesting.

I'm so annoyed when someone is like "well my favorite is not on the stage I will turn my back and wait until they come back".

#36 Dan-chii♂

Dan-chii♂

Inabacchoooooo

• Senpai
  • 668 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:38 PM

Sooo

I might be going  :whistle:

#37 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:55 PM

I should be going if nothing goes wrong .. :D
I would go for all 3 shows in Nagoya 11 and 12 July 2015..
The first 3 shows .. :)

I am so excited .. the last I went to a HelloCon was in summer 2010 ..
where I went for the last five show in Nakano Sunplaza 7 and 8 August 2010
That's the one I saw Tsunku came on stage and announce 9th gen MM audition and Eri, LL, JJ graduation ..
and the fans celebrated Berryz Kumai Yurina birthday ..
hmm .. hope for something special for these concert too .. but no graduation please of course .. :P

#38 Dan-chii♂

Dan-chii♂

Inabacchoooooo

• Senpai
  • 668 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:53 AM

^ If it's me it will be the July 8 or 9 Nakano Sunplaza shows because I am in the Tokyo area at the time! However I am planning to attend numerous release events (and not just CG events) in Nagoya and Osaka beforehand.

#39 arden

arden

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:58 AM

CRAP! im in tokyo from 8/12-8/20 and the only concert is in Hiroshima!??!?! Huhuhuhuhuhuh.

#40 lilmenchi

lilmenchi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:10 PM

I already bought my tickets for the 2 shows in Osaka on the 25th :D 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users