Photo

[8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th Single "Oh my wish! / Sukatto My Heart / Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki"

• Please log in to reply
3192 replies to this topic

#1 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:14 PM

Acording to this site Morning Musume'15 59th single is going to be released on August 19. The title is still unknown. More info to be added soon!

Thanks to reireimon on tumblr for the information.

I don't know if the site can be trusted, but I will edit the title and first post if the info is confirmed to be wrong.

UPDATE: Triple A-Side "Oh my wish! / Sukatto My Heart / Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki". Release date 19th august confirmed via Hello! Station.

Will be released in three Regular and three Limited Editions.

Thread index:

Spoiler

page 109: Individual promotion videos + promotion on TV

page 111: Individual nationwide handshake event announcement video (details on p.112) + Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki live performance

page 112: Sukatto My Heart PV making footage

page 124: Oricon Daily #1 with 114.181 copies sold on day 1. Congrats!

page 126: Sukatto My Heart live performance

#2 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:29 PM

Hm. There have been cases where websites predicted singles correctly.
I guess this will be another triple a-side, since there will be another j-melo collaboration.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#3 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:58 PM

I was hoping for a sooner release, but 4 months isn't much of a wait compared to what we've had to do the past few singles. I'm not setting my expectations high this time, but I do hope I'm pleasantly surprised.

#4 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:00 PM

According to their timetable both Mizuki and Haruna are appearing on Muu-comi Plus today to talk about the song collaboration with J-Melo :)

http://www.allnightnippon.com/mcplus/

I'm guessing from this (although I may end up being wrong so please don't take my word on it just yet) that the first from the 59th single to be promoted will be the J-Melo song collaboration song ^_^

#5 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:01 PM

Anyway ..
I have tried to predict single release ..
and i put it on 29 July and 12 August .. as this dates have the weekend free for promotion ..
But they seem to choose 05 August and 19 August .. for CG and MM'15
These are dates with the weekends fill with H!P summer concert .. 5 shows in Tokyo on 8-9 August and 22-23 August ..

I think I got it wrong because I got their promotion idea wrong ..
I think they are trying to hit those weekend where they know a lot of H!P fans would gather in one area ..
Just that I don't see the reason as on location sales at concert areas are limited count on Oricon ..
they could get more sales count if they had promoted somewhere else ..
But I think they save on the expense of booking the event area, staff and logistics cost I guess ..

This may mean also that they would promote like crazy on preorder events .. :D
which I hope for as I would be in Nagoya/Osaka from 10 to 20 July .. :P

#6 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:03 PM

I'm happy that we at least have a rumoured date to be excited about, but I just hope this leaves enough room for the 60th single to be released this year too.

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#7 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:03 PM

If this is correct, we'll have another stream of back-to-back releases in HP. 

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#8 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:09 PM

^I hope not, but they probably will be back to back. C-ute will most likely be performing their new single and announcing the date in a few days time, so I'll be watching and waiting... :ph34r:

#9 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:17 PM

But in any case .. I got to save up ..
I hope I can hit the preorder events to get the singles ..
For J=J hope there is some sort of promotion on the week of release .. even if there is no event .. i would buy it in the stores..

For J=J album is confirm buy since I would be using my tour expenses :P
ANGERME .. confirm buy but depends on how many ..
CG .. confirm buy too but also depends on how many ..
MM'15 .. is confirm buy all versions ..
C-ute .. I got to wait to see if I like the single .. :P
Sorry .. I got to balance on my spending .. I love the fact that I am going to get a lot of new content in a row ..
but I can't afford to spend so much money in a short period of time .. >.<

#10 ShiyasshiFuta

ShiyasshiFuta

Beekeepers

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:21 PM

having a back to back release is exciting, but bring a disaster into our pocket ^^;

and we don't now when the two Factory groups will release their debut single :ph34r:

T3fbu6I9.jpg

Hello! Project.'15

//also sorry for my poor english//

#11 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:47 PM

^They're in indies right now, which is where I suspect they will be for a while, but at least Kobushi is overdue for another single.

I really really really hope we get to hear good 12th gen lines in this single.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#12 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:47 PM

It came to my mind that if the rumoured date is legit, why MM didn't announce the single a few days ago at their Budokan concert? It would have been quite good hype from the get go. :c11:

Also, I hope b-sides make their comeback. I want the pink unit with Mizuki and Maria to continue.

#13 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:51 PM

^I think they wanted to announce it now with the J-melo tie-in. Not showing too much too quickly. 

I hope they'll have at least a week between releases this time. Back-to-back releases are tiring and the promotion tends to be low for one or two releases.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#14 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:53 PM

^
^ my guess is they are so busy with the Triangle musical that they didn't have time to rehearsal the performance of their new single songs like ANGERME, who performed all their new single songs in their Budokan the day before ..

#15 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:49 PM

Apparently due to Tsunku's poor health at the moment it's quite possible that we will get some different song writers for this single.

https://twitter.com/...515117724180480

Hopefully whoever writes each of the songs for this single will help make Morning Musume 15 a group that everyone who has ever worked with them (including Tsunku) is proud of and honoured to be associated with :)

#16 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 10:00 PM

well .. I am one of those biased fan who would like the music if I like a girl in the group a lot a lot ..
I listen to all the songs of the last single a lot ..
So the songs got to be down right terrible or it has almost no singing in it .. for me not to like it ..
But I don't think its going to happen so I am looking forward to the single ..

Further to that, them having single not only incur cost of buying the CDs .. I still got to save up for those single event goods !!! .. OMG XD

#17 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:38 PM

Last time this site was wrong, but the time before it it was right. Hopefully this will be confirmed.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#18 Saya⭐️

Saya⭐️

アイドルになりたい!

• Senpai
  • 798 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 12:54 AM

Apparently due to Tsunku's poor health at the moment it's quite possible that we will get some different song writers for this single.
https://twitter.com/...515117724180480
Hopefully whoever writes each of the songs for this single will help make Morning Musume 15 a group that everyone who has ever worked with them (including Tsunku) is proud of and honoured to be associated with :)

I feel like Tsunku might give up writing for the other groups, but would always try to write at least one song for MM.

MM:eripon&masaki&ayumin&kuduuAN:rikako&ayaka&kamiko♥

JJ:karin&ruru♥CG:ozeko♥KF:ayapan&reirei♥TF:kishimon&niinuma&risamaru♥KSS:yuhane&kokoro&mizuki&anna♥
OG:yuukarin-sayu-momochi-airi-
manakan-koha-renako-kuduu-kame-aina-ai-tanapyon-uta-meimi

🌸Hello Idol Tumblr🌸

#19 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 01:45 AM

^ I really hope he doesn't give up. Some of Tsunku are really good. But, doesn't Tsunku have other songs "in stock"? I know he wrote some songs that haven't been recorded yet. 

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#20 Nozofan

Nozofan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 865 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:54 AM

I'm really excited about a new single :D! I can't wait to hear it already ;w; 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users