• Please log in to reply
14355 replies to this topic

#21 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 12:05 AM

I shouldnt take all of that to seriousely she was just playing around i thought it was kind cute.

#22 Msi

Msi

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 01:19 AM

I shouldnt take all of that to seriousely she was just playing around i thought it was kind cute.

I agree, she's just like "Alice in Wonderland" having fun and exploring a whole new world. Just imagine you were the only one picked out of thousands of teenage girls that wanted to be a part of "Morning Musume". You are starting to become someone that other girls idolize, your whole life has changed. I think she is doing a great job, and I think she will only get better. :c16: :c16: :c16:

#23 SataAndagi

SataAndagi

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 06:16 AM

I think she will only get better. :c16: :c16: :c16:

When you're smack dab at the bottom of the bottom, the only possible way you can go is up...

#24 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 12:12 PM

Cant say i agree you are certainly not at the bottom if you have managed to get into Morning Musume.
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#25 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 12:18 PM

Thats one of the strong points about Morning Musume theres something for everyone so its likely that there will be things ou like and dislike. However i must point out theres nothing that i actually dislike just things i prefer to others. At first i ws not so keen on Koharu but she has grown on me alot. I think Sayumi has been a good influence on her at least for her confidence anyway.

#26 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 01:18 PM

Thats one of the strong points about Morning Musume theres something for everyone so its likely that there will be things ou like and dislike. However i must point out theres nothing that i actually dislike just things i prefer to others. At first i ws not so keen on Koharu but she has grown on me alot. I think Sayumi has been a good influence on her at least for her confidence anyway.

yes, she has been a great influence on koharu. I think together, they will be the most cute members in momusu (not to forget konkon) sayu is a really great mentor for koharu

Hope she keeps up the good work!

#27 SataAndagi

SataAndagi

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:20 PM

Cant say i agree you are certainly not at the bottom if you have managed to get into Morning Musume.

Don't take everything I say too seriously :( I joke around a lot. XD

#28 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:29 PM

I didt think you were being rude about her or anything like that i was just thinking there all winners at the end of the day.
W.H.O.A member
I Demand More Makoto

#29 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:42 PM

I think koharu still has a long way to go before she really gets into the ranks of the other members. Remember, she's still young (13 years) but I think one day, she will show off her cuteness just like sayumi and konkon and really be proud of herself! :c16: I can sense that day will come but hey, shes got it in her! Her singing has also improved alot from iropori jiretai, she sang her line in Chokkan 2 really well and that goes to show you her singing has really improved alot in a short time!

way to go koharu! :c16:

#30 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:45 PM

Take alook at Tsuji and Kago when they first joined they certainly went places didt they.

#31 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:51 PM

Take alook at Tsuji and Kago when they first joined they certainly went places didt they.

they sure did, but I wonder if it's just that they are best friends? I would think nono and aichan would be best friends, they look like the type to never split up from each other.

#32 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:55 PM

What i mean is they are silly and at first wee not taken very seriosely but they wee given a chance to shine and they did. Kinda reminds me of Kohura in that respect except she has not been given the same chance as them yet. To be fair tho she has not been in Morning Musume for very long so prehaps some people expect a little to much of her to quick. I was hoping when i first saw the Chokkan 2 preformances and PV that they were considering making some new sub groups in particular a group made up of the following. Kohura, KonKon :c16: Sayumi and Risa.

As seen below.

Posted Image

#33 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:10 PM

I was hoping when i first saw the Chokkan 2 preformances and PV that they were considering making some new sub groups in particular a group made up of the following. Kohura, KonKon :c16: Sayumi and Risa.

As seen below.

Posted Image

I was thinking of that too, they were wearing similar outfits in the PV, and that got me to think, are they setting up a subgroup? cuz that would be cool!

and that picture is cool, where did you get it? Is it in 1280x1024 cuz that would look good on my desktop

#34 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:37 PM

:( actually thats my backdrop at the moment its in 1152x864 on mine tho. 932x661 was the resolution i first got it in but its seems to be able to cope with being resized reasonably well. I cant remember the place i got it from tho.

#35 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 05:09 PM

they sure did, but I wonder if it's just that they are best friends? I would think nono and aichan would be best friends, they look like the type to never split up from each other.

Aichan as in Takahashi? 'Cause I thought her hanger on, general fan and little bundle of "I adore you" was Sayumi and like wise her hearts went over to Ishikawa.

Aichan as in Aibon.. Tsuji and her were CONSTANTLY split up whenever they were working. Never in the same subgroup, and before Mini Moni was started Tsuji had to just wait and sit while her friend was in a sub group.

#36 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 05:43 PM

They were early days but Tsuji and Kago certainly went places in the end Mini Moni and W are very succesful sub groups and i cant help but think Mini Moni would not of been the same without them. Granted i would not want to see any member any differnet in Mini Moni but there was something special there in there case.

#37 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 01:21 AM

Mini Moni was, first and foremost, a group of friends. I don't think any group had been created with that in mind before in the H!P and I think that'll always make them special. They were, more than any of the original subgroups, REALLY close with each other and I think that sort of connection really syncs well with everything they did.

#38 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 05:24 AM

She was the only one that was good enough i dont think they have a limit to how many they will take on. Pity there was only one new addition. Maybe there will be more than one if/when they have an 8th gen.

don't even mention an 8th gen. it makes me scared... i want to see how well Koharu will do in Momusu now. she's not old or experienced enough to be a senpai yet. not at all. i want to hear her improve, but i also don't want a huge Koharu boom, like sticking her in a subgroup right away or something. for some reason that would really irritate me... also giving her a lead in a song right away. i want those leads given to someone besides Miki and Takahashi, but i would NOT like it if lots of lines suddenly found their way to Koharu.
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#39 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 04:56 PM

don't even mention an 8th gen. it makes me scared... i want to see how well Koharu will do in Momusu now. she's not old or experienced enough to be a senpai yet. not at all. i want to hear her improve, but i also don't want a huge Koharu boom, like sticking her in a subgroup right away or something. for some reason that would really irritate me... also giving her a lead in a song right away. i want those leads given to someone besides Miki and Takahashi, but i would NOT like it if lots of lines suddenly found their way to Koharu.

No, not 8th gen yet, don't scare me yet, I'm really starting to see Koharu improve alot, I don't think they are ready for someone new yet. but to my knowlege, there's been an addition every year, so I think they will pick 1 or maybe 2 new members in 2006. we'll just have to wait and see, but by looking at their outfits in the chokkan 2 PV, It kind of looks like subgroup material, almost like sakura gumi and otome gumi before it so maybe tsunku is thinking subgroup... well I think he is out of his mind, don't we all like it the way it is, cuz I do. I don't want to see change yet. and I hope no one will graduate in the next year yet because I really like momusu the way it is now.

#40 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 06:08 PM

I see no harm in an 8th gen if and when they do it. It may actually help Koharu as she wouldnt be the new girl on the block anymore as such. The only problem i see there is more members would mean even less time for certain ones and thats not going to help at the moment. Unless of course they graduate someone but who ?
W.H.O.A member
I Demand More Makoto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users