• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

#181 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:12 AM

Is the avex import ban going to be affecting international fans buying from Wa-Suta at all? I know they're under Idol Street, but that's still under avex. If it did, I'd find it incredibly ironic...

#182 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:27 AM

Is the avex import ban going to be affecting international fans buying from Wa-Suta at all? I know they're under Idol Street, but that's still under avex. If it did, I'd find it incredibly ironic...

no, it's been confirmed that the only thing affected by the ban is Avex Pictures (anime stuff). 

Avex trax and all their subsidiaries should be alright. 

#183 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 07:21 AM

Lol. .yesterday.. It cause quite a stir...

I know about it from a friend who message me to help check if its real. .

The general worry is the speculation that the rest of Avex will follow in time.. 

Well..  I hope this is just isolated to Avex pictures.. 

My guess is they may have contracted or licence another company for the international version of those anime.. 

So they block export..  That's my guess.. Lol

#184 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 12:53 PM

There are already several Avex items that amazon won't ship abroad, I think it might very well be a mistake on amazons part though - I never had any issues with the avex item I've ordered..

http://www.homicidol...ase-from-japan/

#185 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:13 PM

I'm glad it's just the anime section of avex, it really'd be way too ironic that they don't let Wasuta items get shipped internationally. 

I really want to buy their next album so at least I feel relief lol

g8aHT2F.gif

#186 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:33 PM

well .. I have always been using tenso anyway

I usually have a bunch of orders .. not only idol releases but also idol goods ..

I also order computer accessories, health products and also my wife's Rilakkuma XD

So it is always cheaper to bundle them together for 1 delivery monthly .. and that's what I do ..

So I hope they wouldn't extend to proxies .. even if they really ban all export :P

#187 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:50 AM

As far as I know it also includes music. http://aramajapan.co...-and-cds/71087/

The new PV is fun, as usual, I love the amount of colour of this PV seriously. I'm scratching my head like why do I enjoy this but I think the whole point is not to overthink it with them, I do love randomness though so it's no wonder I like them. Slowly getting out of the lowkey stanning with them. I love Ririka already lol, I love her outfit in this one. I suffer from lack of Takechan's blog translations but following a smaller idol group is worse regarding material, translations and subs. 

This has been probably posted already but it's sub so sharing

Nanase gives me Karin vibes from how she speaks. Also pretty cool they are learning new languages. 

I watched some of the Live from the previous page, seems to me Ruka has become more stable while singing, she's probably their best singer, followed by Nanase. Ririka isn't bad.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#188 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:07 AM

As far as I know it also includes music. http://aramajapan.co...-and-cds/71087/

It's music, but just anime music. As long as your not a otaku/weeb, the groups you follow under avex should be okay. 

#189 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:13 AM

Oh sorry for the confusion then. I read it all but thought it also included artists, but I thought it was like that with the comments worrying about V6 and such. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#190 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:18 AM

Oh sorry for the confusion then. I read it all but thought it also included artists, but I thought it was like that with the comments worrying about V6 and such. 

The comments were probably from before the updates about it only being a ban on Avex Pictures. 

I was also in a panic when they first announced it because someone announced that it would be all of Avex and it's subsidiaries...

#191 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:09 PM

"Yuumei ni Nyaritai" failed to rank on today's Oricon charts :( Probably because of music cards :(

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#192 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:50 PM

^On the first day? That's...not a good sign. I still don't get iSt and their love for music cards. But then again, the new Oricon rule makes things harder already anyways. I guess they might as well just go with music cards since it'll probably sell better being cheaper and all. 

#193 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:47 AM

Strangely, they debuted on Day 2 at #25  :huh:

http://www.oricon.co...2017-02-22/p/3/

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#194 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:58 AM

^ It didn't debut, there is an up arrow so it just charted outside top 30 on the first day.

#195 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:13 PM

Kinda strange since I though wa-suta was doing good on popularity...that or people are too lazy to buy the actual single and are all going for music cards instead  ^^;

#196 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:24 PM

Yup .. it is just dumb ..
They release a single with just 1 CD version which is the only thing that would count on Oricon ..
while they had 6 versions of Music Card for events which absolutely does not count on Oricon ..
Then to make it worse .. they release their live blu-ray with 3 versions on the same day ..
It just doesn't make any sense ..
While it may help them make money .. they would look really bad ..
They are setting up themselves for diminishing sales and popularity if they don't look like a progressive group >.<

#197 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:56 PM

^
^
They really haven't broken the 3k barrier at all as far as I know :( that counts album and first single, and it seems this single will be the same.

g8aHT2F.gif

#198 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:13 AM

Social media wise (their twitter), they're gaining a lot of followers, so I kinda assumed that they were doing well. I guess not though...

#199 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 02:42 AM

There is such a discrepancy between the huge idols like AKB, MMZ and the likes and then the idols most of us are into, they sell like less than 10% of what the big artists do.

#200 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:48 PM

First week at #48 with 1,984 copies sold!

48-ゆうめいに、にゃりたい。1,984 1,984 17/2/22 IDL

わーすた 4 8 1

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users