• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#41 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:10 PM

^ She is a bit sassy, isn't she?? XD ... I think she improved by a big margin! That idol aura she has now! 

Found some scans~ ...that confidence!

kj5v1KiS.jpg aeTxzTpU.jpg 4v4cHprL.jpg 3VeY0hY6.jpg dWuoRasZ.jpg AMLBdFnr.jpg Ps0DVYcG.jpg

Lovely pictures, she looks idol ready imo. :)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#42 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 04:35 AM

I love her so much. It's so funny because she looks like a combination of my best friend and her boyfriend...so essentially, this is what their child would look like if they decided to have one lol.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#43 Moe-ruu

Moe-ruu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:31 AM

She has a slightly weird look, but i like how her cheeks look soft to touch ^^;

#44 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 09:10 PM

^ She is a bit sassy, isn't she?? XD ... I think she improved by a big margin! That idol aura she has now!

Found some scans~ ...that confidence!

kj5v1KiS.jpg aeTxzTpU.jpg 4v4cHprL.jpg 3VeY0hY6.jpg dWuoRasZ.jpg AMLBdFnr.jpg Ps0DVYcG.jpg

thanks for sharing these
It really is something, how much confidence she gained!

#45 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:53 AM

For me she looks cuter with her hair down.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#46 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:36 PM

^I think her current hair length really fits her so I hope that she keeps it like that for a while^^

I'm an eternal noob so these are gonna be big but I've been meaning to share these. Some unofficial photos (I think that's what they call these types?) of her. In the spoilers cause of the size.
Spoiler

she is such a precious squishy ;_;

#47 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:07 AM

^I think her current hair length really fits her so I hope that she keeps it like that for a while^^

Totally agree about the hair length.
I like how her hair frames her face.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#48 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:49 AM

more pics from 2ch :)
Spoiler

and twitter
Spoiler

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#49 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:05 PM

In some of her pics she looks like Momohime.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#50 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 06:29 PM

Thanks for all these pictures guys!! She needs to debut.

#51 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 02:39 PM

^No problem haha

more pics from 2ch :)

Spoiler

and twitter
Spoiler

Thanks for sharing! I forgot to write the source but i had mines saved from twitter.
Kanatsu has a dedicated fan or 2 there who was often posting scans of her unofficial photos or writing fan accounts lmao. bless them

The only bad thing is now they have jpop idols, kpop idols, AND panda pics fighting for space in my phone smh my phone is officially a war-zone

Edited by メロンパン, 14 September 2016 - 04:18 PM.

#52 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 09:20 PM

^^&^it's my pleasure, she just made it to my favorites list :P I think most of those pics came from those wotas, there might be even more, I haven't checked it entirely.

For the meantime.. pics from the clipboard:

From TF's blogpost by Ono Mizuho(9/15), with Momohime, Kotomi, and Mizuho, they went to Tokyo Tower to play Pokemon GO
blog,%20Kanatsu%20Mizuki,%20Kiyono%20Mom
blog,%20Kanatsu%20Mizuki,%20Kiyono%20Mom

and a 2-shot from Kiki (9/17)
Asakura%20Kiki,%20blog,%20Kanatsu%20Mizu

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#53 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:55 AM

^ omg so cute!!!!!!

#54 Nichiyoubi ☆★

Nichiyoubi ☆★

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 08:08 PM

Oh Gosh she's the Cutest! I would love her to debut in MM soon! Keeping my fingers crossed~

#55 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:49 AM

Quick translation of today's Momona's blog about Kanatsu Mizuki:

Here is the blog entry: http://ameblo.jp/ang...2203231406.html. I started from the middle, when she starts speaking about Mizuki.

I have two close friends in this world, and one of them is Kanatsu Mizuki-chan from H!P kenshuusei. Today, she sent me this picture by mail.

(see drawing in her blog)

Isn’t it great?!

I was really moved when I saw this!!!!!

By the way, the drawing with “Momoyoshi” written above it is me! That’s the way Mizuki-chan calls me!

Next to it, I added an emoji I found cute ;)

Mizukichi (<= That’s the way I call her) entered h!p kss at the same time as me, she’s only one year older than me, and we are super good friends !!!

She’s a tsundere,

Usually, when one does a sleepover party, he says something like:
“Would you stay at my house?”

But when it’s Mizukichi who  invites you, she’ll say something like:

“If you don’t stay at my house, I’ll get angry.”

Lol

If I refuse, she’ll say:

“I’ll never play with you again for my entire life!”

But the next day, she’ll spend the whole day together. Lol.

But recently, when we can meet, she’s fully in Dere-mode…

What happened? Lol

Mizukichi is childish, in a good way. Lol

We are always making fun of each other, but in real, I really love her. Lol

I was very shy and couldn’t speak to anybody, but only to her I was able to show my true nature, and thanks to that, even when I was a kenshuusei, when I got scolded, I was never alone when I was sad. :D :D :D

On a radio show, I said she has a black heart but, actually rather than that, it’s that she is a tsundere girl who can not be docile and admit her true feelings. Please, let me correct this, lol.

Even now I’m in Angerme, we still get in touch everyday, and I really want to have a sleepover party with her again!!

She said that she checks my blog everyday, so maybe she’ll see this one too. Lol.

If you see it, please send me a mail, Kanatsu-san! Lol.

Well, I spoke a lot!!

Anyway, I want to keep on being a good friend with her!!

Have a good night :D

#56 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 02:10 PM

^thanks for the translation!! I never knew these two were this close! I thought I wud only hear Tsundere from anime otakus, Momona even uses '(Tsun)dere-mode'! Funny lol. Is she teasing her?

So cute! X3
o0480026913756619259.jpg

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#57 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 04:21 PM

^^ OMG that is so cute I love both of them. I love this friendship

MizukiRina

Twitter

#58 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 04:35 PM

Kind of wished they both made their debut together now. So that they would be together. XD

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#59 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 04:58 PM

Yep. Some wotas wrote they want Mizuki to enter MM so the two of them will be like Takechan and Fukumura, but i personnaly wish Mizuki will enter Angerme (even though she isn't really needed for the balance of the group).

#60 Nichiyoubi ☆★

Nichiyoubi ☆★

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 207 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 05:26 PM

Morning Musume, Angerme, whatever. They're my favorite groups in H!P so I'll be happy about whatever outcome haha

But just reading her post makes me want to have her in Angerme now.

But yeah, they were friends since the beginning. Mizuki often put a lot of photos (two-shots) in a post (in the Kenshuusei blog) and at the last one she would always go "And of course Momona-chan  <3 " - she even called her Momokichi on her entries lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users