• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#21 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 05:50 PM

I've grown to love her. Her Shindan Test performance was not bad at all and she's improved. I think a lot of people overlook her. I can't wait to see her grow some more.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#22 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 01:56 PM

She's obviously worked hard and is showing the results in how good her performances are. She still has a way to go but at this pace it won't be long until more people take notice.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#23 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 06:09 PM

It's a rule that all Mizukis must spend 2 and a half years in the program before they debut and shes already improved heaps since the 2015 recital so in another 18 months from now (when I hope she debuts just to keep the streak alive LMAO) think about how great she will be

MizukiRina

Twitter

#24 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 04:59 AM

^ ugh henny I hope you're right I need Momzuki to debut and complete the triforce of Mizuki's so that the prophecy of ultimate slayage comes true in 2017 and we all look back on this page and die.

#25 michirin ☆

michirin ☆

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:26 PM

I hope more people notice how cute and talented Mizuki is!

nz3m93.gif

I'd like to see her in MM since it was her dream from the start, but I'd be okay as long as she debuts somewhere.

At least, wota are warming up to her, saying how she's gotten cute lately and praising her singing.

I'm excited for her future  :arrow:

Some adorable pics

Inoue_Hikaru_Kanatsu_Mizuki_633315.jpg   Kanatsu_Mizuki_Kasahara_Momona_Nakano_Ri   Kanatsu_Mizuki_Kasahara_Momona_630025.jp   Kanatsu_Mizuki_Kiyono_Momohime_631901.jp

Kanatsu_Mizuki_Ono_Kotomi_633313.jpg   Kanatsu_Mizuki_Takase_Kurumi_608794.jpg   Kanatsu_Mizuki_Onoda_Saori_630026.jpg   Kanatsu_Mizuki_Shimano_Momoko_608796.jpg  

#26 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 11:43 PM

^Nice post. Even though I haven't kept up too much with her, I think she is on the right track to a debut but I'm not seeing it happening this year though.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#27 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 06:38 AM

If Country Girls add another gen I see it as a big possibility for her, she's just so cute. But YES her in MM would be wonderful.

#28 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 03:05 AM

I actually see her being put in CG first before MM, her along with Momohime or Onoda tbh.. But i took notice of her recently, she's really good! 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#29 MusubuCountry

MusubuCountry

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 07:39 AM

Transition of H!P Kenshusei 24th members

#30 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 03:48 PM

gtO23Id.jpg

#31 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 08:08 PM

she's so cute! I wish she'd debut on the same group with Momohime and Sakiko...MM'18!

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#32 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:20 PM

two fav kenshuusei together woot woot
2ci1tuil.jpg

Ok how is Kanatsu a senpai already? I wanted her to debut with Mao or even Kasahara chan. She was closest to Kasahara chan and apperently they were often silly together. It would have been cute if they were in a group together.

#33 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:13 PM

^ I won't complain if she joins Angerme (and thus pairs up with Momona) :ph34r:

#34 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 10:42 PM

two fav kenshuusei together woot woot2ci1tuil.jpg
Ok how is Kanatsu a senpai already? I wanted her to debut with Mao or even Kasahara chan. She was closest to Kasahara chan and apperently they were often silly together. It would have been cute if they were in a group together.

I'd be pretty happy if these two end up being part of Momusu's 13th gen or at least both end up in Momusu even if they end up different gens like what happened with Sakura and Maria after the 11th gen auditions ^_^ I think they could bring something good to the group in their own way, even if they're not what everyone is hoping for any future members to be. For me at least that's what's kept Morning Musume relevant over the years :)

#35 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 12:23 AM

two fav kenshuusei together woot woot2ci1tuil.jpg

I'd be pretty happy if these two end up being part of Momusu's 13th gen or at least both end up in Momusu even if they end up different gens like what happened with Sakura and Maria after the 11th gen auditions ^_^ I think they could bring something good to the group in their own way, even if they're not what everyone is hoping for any future members to be. For me at least that's what's kept Morning Musume relevant over the years :)
No I agree. We we all have a certain image that we would like to see in MM. Whether that image aligns with what management wants is another story I suppose. :/ But I totally agree with you, I would love to see Kanatsu in MM. I was hoping for Angerme for Kurumi but I wouldn't mind MM for her either. She's so talented just debut her somewhere that she can show that and I'll be happy tbh. Also (other than them being yano rays of sunshine) a part of the fun of H!P idols is known to be watching them shine more and more, so imo adding someone like Kanatsu who has improved so much already wouldn't be such a bad investment. That's just the way I see it though. Basically I'm right there with you hoping for her for 13th gen lol

#36 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 12:57 AM

^ I won't complain if she joins Angerme (and thus pairs up with Momona) :ph34r:

who knows it could happen. XD If they aren't in the same group we might see them interact in H!P DVD magazines. Friendships formed since KSS days are really cool :D

#37 Ribon

Ribon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:25 PM

I have to admit, when she first joined she seemed so... awkward and sad puppy-like to me.

But seeing recent blog photos, it seems that all changed

Just comparing photos from "then" and "now"..

Spoiler

You can tell she is really enjoying herself now and made friends :)

243euza.gif

CG: Manaka 

KSS: Ayano, T. Kurumi

#38 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 07:08 PM

She's a bit sassy and I love it. It would be nice if she could debut together with Kokoro, they'd make a nice pair. I'm not hinting at any particular audition or anything.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#39 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 07:23 PM

^ She is a bit sassy, isn't she?? XD ... I think she improved by a big margin! That idol aura she has now! 

Found some scans~ ...that confidence!

kj5v1KiS.jpg aeTxzTpU.jpg 4v4cHprL.jpg 3VeY0hY6.jpg dWuoRasZ.jpg AMLBdFnr.jpg Ps0DVYcG.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#40 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:20 PM

WHAT A DUMPLING i'm so impressed by her growth, fingers crossed for MM!

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users