• Please log in to reply
606 replies to this topic

#161 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:43 AM

I agree :) I think she could show variety with different roles. She just hasn't been given it yet I do see a lot of potential in her acting.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#162 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:08 AM

A little TRIANGLE promotion plugged into Zukki's diet declaration:

http://www.chunichi....0502000198.html

Same article, but I think this is their newspaper. 

Ey9ZCc1.jpg

#163 xxholic25xx

xxholic25xx

~♥︎Duu♥︎~

• Senpai
  • 1020 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:14 PM

^

Wow duu leg now having some muscle in it. :good:  :good:  :good:  Maybe she has been attending or building some muscle training so that she can avoid putting stress into her leg ^_^  ^_^

Plus i can see that Kanon has been going through a good diet cause I feel like she is getting healthier and the diet maybe is good for her as well but hope that she will not over do it  :(  :(  :(

#164 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:47 AM

Higher quality

Attached Files

• Attached File  2.jpg   274.04K   1 downloads
  • Attached File  1.jpg   285.48K   1 downloads

#165 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:24 AM

And I come bearing translation, of course. XD *pimps blog article out too* http://goo.gl/bQAgLr

For those too lazy to click, here.

=========================================================================

The awakening of love set on grand scale within a SF love story is the Girls' Drama Club latest entry.

The latest work from the Girls' Drama Club is the musical Triangle, a sci-fi fantasy based on the original work by respected shoujo manga artist Kuramochi Fusako, which will be headed by these members of Morning Musume '15, Sayashi Riho, Ishida Ayumi, and Kudou Haruka.

Kudou: I'm sure both the fans of the Girls' Drama Club and of Kuramochi-sensei will likely be coming to watch us, so we want to give a performance that will not only not disappoint the audience, but also to let it be said that Morning Musume is awesome at the same time.

The gap between those who normally function as idols, and when they step on stage as actresses, that's probably what people came to see.

Sayashi: I've usually played bright and cheerful female roles previously, but this time I will be playing a cool and smart male role instead. I've always wanted to try playing a male role, so I was really happy to have been selected for it this time. Kudou, who is also playing a male role alongside me, has had experience playing a male role from our last musical, so she has more experience than I do. Though the forms of masculinity we're both aiming for are different in our respective roles, it would be great if I could give a masculine performance that will rival Kudou's.

Ishida: Up till now I've mostly been given tomboyish female roles, and the fans always tell me that they enjoyed those characters. Yet this time, I'll be playing the innocent and naive princess, which is a complete reversal of my previous roles. I feel a little shy about it, but I'm looking forward to what different sides of myself I can discover through playing this role.

We want you to see our theatre performance, which is different from our concert performances.

Sayashi: The desire to communicate through our singing might be the same, but there are many subtle differences of enuciation and intonation that are different, among other things. I'm really happy when people tell me that they're looking forward to hearing a different type of singing voice from me when I'm acting in a musical, so I want to show everyone an even higher level from me this time round too.

Kudou: We usually act according to how the theater professionals instruct us to previously, but I've started trying to think for myself what the role requires and making it my own. As we progress through each performance, the way we deliver our lines also evolve, so I think it'd be great if people can see how our performance has improved between the first day and the last.

Ishida: I hate how people tend to say that idols don't amount to much (in terms of talent/skill). In order to overcome that, we have to show off our best acting prowess to the world. We want to overwrite the current perception of idols with everyone, through our acting..

=========================

Excited. XD

idei4oBR.jpg

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

#166 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:05 PM

I like what Ayumin said there in her last comment. You go, girls!! 

6DYNteh.png

#167 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:33 PM

^ ^ Thanks a lot for the translation! I'm especially looking forward to see Ayumin as innocent, girly character. Super excitied for this, I just wish I could travel to japan to see it live. The wait for the DVD is going to kill me for sure ;w;

#168 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:45 AM

The hype is real!!! When do they start the shows?

#169 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:50 AM

^ The 18th of June

Thanks for the translation Estrea! Yet again I can't wait to see Duu's boy role but I'm also incredibly excited to see how Riho pulls her role off.

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#170 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:19 AM

I feel like Morning Musume/H!P could potentially make a name for themselves as "theater" idols. In the acting sense, not like AKB theaters.

#171 millie12

millie12

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:26 PM

:gitaa:  :gitaa:  :gitaa:

Guys, here's the teaser:

https://youtu.be/X3_vtp3Bvac

https://twitter.com/...9095552/photo/1

:arrow:  <3  <3  <3  XD

Yay for theater!!!

"KabeKabeDUUn!"

#172 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 04:21 PM

Riho's possessive glare is the best thing ever.

I am so. So. So. So excited for this!

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#173 yukari25

yukari25

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1076 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:37 AM

Soundtrack will be released on July 15! :D

pre-sale starts at the venue on June 18 

http://www.helloproj...tail/UFCW-1103/

I really hope it is as good as the Lilium soundtrack

2ey9s74.jpg
Set made by Renai ♥ Smile

#174 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 12:59 PM

wow i wonder how the songs are, i think it s bit lighter mood than Lilium songs, Lilium is really really dark musical,, 

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#175 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:53 PM

Duu hinted in one of the Gekijo tweets that it's apparently a sad story at some parts so I wouldn't bet on it being completely lighthearted (then again, Gogakuyuu was really kinda messed up too, and the guy who wrote that is writing Triangle's script as well). The two versions, Alpha and Beta appear to have major differences since the girls have been talking about how they started rehearsing for Beta just recently and there are many changes. Interesting that it's basically 2 plays in one. XD Can't wait to see how it turns out!

idei4oBR.jpg

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

#176 Maanyan

Maanyan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 157 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 06:26 PM

I love dark musicals. Especially the ones who've a light tone in the beginning with a bit of a mystery, and then goes completely dark and messed up. So LILIUM was perfect for me. If TRIANGLE goes in the same direction, I'll be pleased :D

#177 Meroron♥

Meroron♥

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 06:54 PM

There's gonna be DVD releases for both types of the musical I hope? Or a 2-disc release? I really want to watch both.

And yes, I love dark musicals too, and I really hope the soundtrack is at least half as good as Lilium's, which was amazing  <3

#maavision

#178 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:11 PM

Soundtrack will be released on July 15! :D

pre-sale starts at the venue on June 18 

http://www.helloproj...tail/UFCW-1103/

I really hope it is as good as the Lilium soundtrack

Yesss. But I'll probably wait until the DVD comes out. For Lilium they released the soundtrack and then later the DVD+sountrack CD together. So in case they add bonus tracks later I'll get that one  :D 

I wouldn't mind to have a dark theme again! Lilium and Stacys songs were amazing.

#179 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 12:17 PM

It is on CDJapan to pre-order

http://www.cdjapan.c...ct/DAKUFCW-1103

#180 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:10 PM

If anyone is interested they've put up a short synopsis of what TRIANGLE is about on the Gekijyo website :)

http://gekijyo.net/

I'm not an expert translator so I can't completely translate what it says, but the basic translation is that Ayumi's character Princess Sakura is engaged and that there is to be a big ceremony to celebrate, however she doesn't tell anyone who she is engaged to. I have a feeling that the identity of the mysterious fiancé will possibly be linked to either Kudo or Riho's characters ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users