• Please log in to reply
2929 replies to this topic

#2101 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:43 PM

^Jwota talk harshly about every little thing lmao. If you actually start to see a decline in the group after this scandal, then we can say they're being harsh. 

We'll know how bad it is when Taguchi or Mgmt say something about/ react to the issue, is they don't then nothing will happen.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#2102 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:15 PM

I mean if they rant on 2ch... they don't hold back over there lol.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#2103 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:33 PM

Anyway.. time will wash away everything ..
Basically usually those who rant and blast the most nasty stuff are the ones who will stay .. they will let it all out and just continue ..
It is those who don't seem to react and had nothing to say whom you worry about .. simply they will just fade and move on to something else ..

I think how much it affect a fan depends on the fandom of the fan ..
If the idol who have the scandal has become a representation of the fan .. it would be a very terrible thing for the fan ..
An example of the idols being the representation of a fan could be somewhat like .. the fan buy every single item of the idol, the fan meet her regularity for event to a point she remember the fan, the fan have her pic everywhere like on the wall at home, wallpaper of every device, everything the fan use are her goods .. from phone case, key chain, even stuff hanging or badges pin all over their bag, camp her social media everyday ..
Basically the idol revolve all around the fan life ..
And for these fans ..it will be a huge disappointment because they are on ready to include her boyfriend as part of their persona :)

#2104 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:55 PM

Naaaaah the past few years have shown that most mainstream idol fans do not care about dating in the grand scheme of things. There will be some immediate backlash, but a lot of the abusive language comes from internet trolls who generally don't support the group that much in the first place. Should she decide to stay, it will all blow over, especially if no one from H!P addresses it in any significant way. It's not like she was super popular and has a whole lot to lose in terms of her position in the group, either.

DDOhydd.gif

#2105 moarfff

moarfff

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:15 PM

well, Natsumi updated her blog like nothing happened .... that must be a good sign :)

#2106 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:33 PM

I can hear the voices of CG members...

Yamaki: "We had zero scandals and they decide to discontinue our activities...?"

Mai: "If only there was another short-haired genki girl available to replace Taguchi~!"

Taguchi will very likely leave the group, given the circumstances. I am just curious if they will continue on as 5 or add kenshuusei, breaking the Berryz tradition. Note that for foreign fans it's easy to comment on the situation, but they never realize the breadth of the situation and how close the groups are to their fans. They meet each other constantly, that is their selling point after all. Even if the fans say absolutely nothing regarding the issue (Japanese people tend to avoid confrontation or standing out), she will be looking at people she know she hurt and can no longer put their heart into supporting her every single time. Especially since it's a smaller group she will recognize the faces of the people who always complimented her, kept encouraging and supporting her through the sadness of Rena's departure and always waved orange...people she likely even knows by name and had conversations with at the kobetsu handshakes. Again, the fans are members are heavily interlinked. It would be an awkward experience for both her and the fans every time both parties are present and the only way to deal with is to either quit or live with it and cut off all emotional attachment, in which case you're an idol in name alone and the job wouldn't be very fun. Maimai had a huge benefit it that she only had to sit the entire thing out until C-ute disbanded and in the meantime she could just stick to the 'it's just a friend' story. Taguchi can do neither of those given the nature of the group and the photos and is thus, well, in deep shit.

Since the office hasn't had much time to deal with the situation and I believe Kobushi has a live tomorrow (well, it's 00:38 here in Tokyo so technically today) they will likely keep them pretending nothing is off and then deal with it after tomorrow when they get some breathing room.

#2107 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:43 PM

Naaaaah the past few years have shown that most mainstream idol fans do not care about dating in the grand scheme of things. There will be some immediate backlash, but a lot of the abusive language comes from internet trolls who generally don't support the group that much in the first place. Should she decide to stay, it will all blow over, especially if no one from H!P addresses it in any significant way. It's not like she was super popular and has a whole lot to lose in terms of her position in the group, either.

well .. i think the fans do not look like they care because they care for the idol .. simply looking like their do care would get the idol in more trouble ..
that's why it does not turn up in the grand scheme of things but they just let it out at the initial point as immediate backlash ..

But the point is why are we fans of idols ..
Does them dating and being caught add to our enjoyment in following idols?

Furthermore .. those who stayed and let things blow over usually never went back to their initial popularity ..
and they usually do not have a 2nd, 3rd, 4th .. scandal during the period where they wait for it to blow over or ever again in their career..
In other words they got to show the fans that they learned their lesson ..
which actually does support the fact that the fans do care a lot about dating just that they don't show it and its hard to see it from them ..

#2108 Daisuki Zukki Beamu

Daisuki Zukki Beamu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:55 AM

A third picture was leaked... :/

Spoiler

5e7041-1514897415.png

...Taimu rimitto. ❤ 🚌 Magic of Anju, bye bye~ NEXT STOP

#2109 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:10 PM

That third picture looks like a little kid. Maybe this is a bigger scandal than we thought (Mama Tagu :omg: haha).

#2110 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:04 PM

^So it wasn't just me lol. He does look like a little kid to me also.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#2111 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:22 AM

I feel like this third picture is just a troll. Seriously, that is a little kid and looks nothing like the guy on the other pictures.

And for all the people who, like me, haven't been on H!O for a while, are late for all of this and came here to find this picture above, thinking "What scandal? This is ridiculous!", I'll share the pics that are being talked about for both Taguchi and Ogawa. I hope that's okay, but I was so confused just now because of that "third picture" and had to go through both member threads to find what was actually happening.

So Taguchi's pictures can be seen on this link: https://twitter.com/...0209984512?s=17

And here's Ogawa's picture: http://i.imgur.com/qXsLwIG.jpg

Still find it quite ridiculous, but as of now it at least makes a little sense to me why the Japanese fans would go crazy about this. 

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#2112 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:19 PM

In the winter anime season there's going to be an anime called Ramen daisuki Koizumi-san!!

https://myanimelist....n?q=Ramen daisu

It's a 4-koma manga adaption. I had no idea something like this existed. I'll be incredibly hurt if Kobushis song won't be used as the OP or ED for this!! D:

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#2113 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:01 PM

After watching the audition extra clips I think they will put Momoko into Kobushi, as she is really passionate about entering the group, loves Inoue Rei, and has that cute plus high skill factor that Kobushi really needs. It seems to be a very obvious choice here. Taguchi was also the only Kobushi member not present at the Budoukan concerts yesterday and today, similar to Uta before she left H!P, so I think she'll be leaving and they'll need new members.

#2114 Haro!_Utahime

Haro!_Utahime

5th gen member

• Validating
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:17 PM

Kobushi Factory !  <3

#2115 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:44 AM

I'm surprised nobody posted this yet.  They did great covering Mukidashi de Mukiatte.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#2116 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:49 AM

I always think their performances are great on energy but except for the vocals that were good, the performance for Mukidashi was so underwhelming. I felt some just wanted the thing to ended at parts. I though Minami was good, and maybe Hamachan but idk I was surprised I guess. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#2117 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:05 AM

I always think their performances are great on energy but except for the vocals that were good, the performance for Mukidashi was so underwhelming. I felt some just wanted the thing to ended at parts. I though Minami was good, and maybe Hamachan but idk I was surprised I guess. 

For being a cover at a Hello! Pro concert I thought it was great, at least vocally like you said (except for Taguchi, she was kind of mediocre).  They did have some awkward pauses in the vocals and the dancing wasn't that crisp, but I expected the latter.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#2118 Hana~hime

Hana~hime

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:56 AM

So they started out like BK but seems to be taking down C-ute's path.....

Which isn't too bad... well it is sad that for a group that had a strong debut they've been losing members quickly...

However, performance-wise the best singers are still in the group and even though might look affected by the events, I know they have what it takes to carry on performing...

I mean C-ute did it with 5 members, it's fine if they add more KSS~ It could be good too, Tsubaki got better with the additions which added a bit of something that was missing...

Kobushi is not missing anything, aside from the members dropping, they are still awesome on stage and I doubt Hama-chan, Rei and Ayapan who waited so long would leave any time soon...Minami loooks responsible as well, hope Sakurako is the same.... I'm okay with additions, I think they will be fine~

#2119 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:59 AM

^My sentiments exactly.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#2120 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 02:29 AM

I second this. Hama-chan and MinaMina did well. Kind of. But overall underwhelming.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users