We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:34 PM

Ogawa Rena announced her graduation.
https://ameblo.jp/ko...2308368116.html
edit: Here's the official announcement on H!P's website:
http://www.helloproj...om/news/7553/at

Seems that Kobushi Factory will remain a 6nin group...(unless they add someone else?)

I see no need for them to add anyone else unless they really want to debut some KSS.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#2062 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:09 AM

^There was pretty much no need to add new members in Juice=Juice. Yet, you know what happened.
That's why I wouldn't be surprised if they finally decided to make a kenshuusei join them. I mean, this is a legit option... ^^"

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#2063 -=o=-

-=o=-

"Oh-san", an original Berryz Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:44 AM

They SHOULD add two new members to replace RioRio and Renako...
Captain and Chinami!
Though, they'll have to start over in seniority since they've been out so long.
Make them junior members... not playing managers.

Shimizu Saki Okai Chisato Takagi Sayuki Takeuchi Akari Fujii RioFunaki MusubuAkiyama Mao

#2064 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:13 AM

^There was pretty much no need to add new members in Juice=Juice. Yet, you know what happened.
That's why I wouldn't be surprised if they finally decided to make a kenshuusei join them. I mean, this is a legit option... ^^"

Yes but that took years for J=J to get new members but for KF, this all happened at once so we don't need to expect anyone new anytime soon unless they just want to debut some KSS. Basically KF doesn't need anyone to make them more popular or fill in areas that might lack talent. But I'm not against them adding some KSS, since we do have some really talented KSS right now, just unlikely imo.

I think we are more than likely to see Ichioka Reina's new group before we see some new KF members.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#2065 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:51 AM

I definitely think adding a couple of girls from the HP audition isn't out of the question. I can see the office trying to "reboot" KF a bit due to the way the two members left.

#2066 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:08 AM

I definitely wouldn't mind new additions! There are many awesome KSS right now who can't possibly all debut in a new group and Kobushi needs a shot full of hype right now (I know it's the easy way out but still...). Plus, since the girls still take part in the KSS recitals, they know the girls pretty well - I'm sure they would get along great with 2nd gen and we won't need to fear that the amazing group dynamic (which did take a hit these days, just watch newer footage of 6-nin Kobushi, but who could possibly blame them) would be destroyed.

My favourite pick would be Kokoro, but I'd also be happy for one of the girls from the newest gen. They all seem so capable and motivated. I'm sure they can kick some a$$ with Kobushi's rock-ish songs.

6DYNteh.png

#2067 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:15 AM

I've always thought that if Kobushi were to add anyone, other tenured KSS would be very fitting, like Horie Kizuki and Inoue Hikaru.  I'm sure adding newer girls would probably work out well since they have had extensive cooperation with the KSS even after their debut, but I'd also be afraid of the group getting buried in the propriety of a standard senpai-kouhai structure if they only added newer girls.

#2068 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:35 PM

I don't want anyone new in KF, the 6 member lineup just looks natural to me.

If UFA does make the decision to add new members, I hope it's from the KSS.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#2069 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:50 PM

I wanna to share my translation of Natsumi Taguchi's blog post about Rena. It was such a very sweet yet heartfelt post.
http://beidolized.ne...-see-you-again/

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#2070 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:38 PM

^

I knew Tagu and Rena were close, but that hurt to read. 

I know Kobushi Factory will recover from this. It might take a bit, but they'll definitely will end up stronger than before.

#2071 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:43 PM

I wanna to share my translation of Natsumi Taguchi's blog post about Rena. It was such a very sweet yet heartfelt post.
http://beidolized.ne...-see-you-again/

I will do my best with the intent on carrying the yellow and red on my back!!!!!

Such a sweet girl ^-^ 

#2072 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:47 PM

T-T

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#2073 aainaa

aainaa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:30 AM

fans recreated Kobushi no Hana MV

#2074 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:38 AM

Thumbs up for their great work.

However this song made me sad.

#2075 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:24 PM

:cold:

6DYNteh.png

#2076 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:42 AM

^Definitely still a solid line-up of talented girls. I think Hirose Ayaka gotten better with singing, she's giving me the chills with her beautiful voice.

(But yeah, I wouldn't mind if they got some KSS though.)

#2077 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:50 AM

1) is this a new song?? When did it come out?

2) if fans were doing a dedicatory video, why would they blur themselves out?  It's very distracting and somewhat disturbing.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2078 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:25 AM

1) No this song is almost a year old now. Came out on their Kobushi Sono Ichi album. 

2) no idea?

HLxdmXb.png

#2079 -=o=-

-=o=-

"Oh-san", an original Berryz Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:19 AM

2) if fans were doing a dedicatory video, why would they blur themselves out?.

Because Japanese fans of idols are born that way. Either they are born with blurred out faces, pixelated features or a coin that covers their faces.

I loved that fan made tribute OPV. Such heart-warming things fans do.

But, that 6-nin performance was almost too much for me. I was expecting to see Tagucchi tearing up... but, instead it was me.

Shimizu Saki Okai Chisato Takagi Sayuki Takeuchi Akari Fujii RioFunaki MusubuAkiyama Mao

#2080 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:49 PM

japanese people are pretty privacy conscious. i cant think of a single japanese friend i've had online that has revealed more than a first name to me. ive never seen a face, or anything of the like.

plus too, i do believe idols are still seen by some people as a shameful hobby, so if they have typical office jobs and someone recognizes them that could spell trouble. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users