Kiki's outfit at the TF event.

Attached Files

#622 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 05:14 PM

There's one thing I'm wondering about what was released. Did Kiki get surgery for her hernia?

#623 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 01:46 PM

^
Was it a hernia? I thought it was a lumbar (lower back) problem. I think the only thing she could do was rest then some rehab.

Anyway, here's her Seijin no Hi pics. Kawaii!!!!!

Attached Files

#624 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 10:59 AM

Kiki and L-san.

Attached Files

#625 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 01:07 PM

^

^

IIRC, herniated disc, not an intestinal/pelvic hernia

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#626 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 06:58 PM

Hearing her sing a song from the movie whose titular character she was named after just feels like coming full circle. She did really well, a very enjoyable cover.

I8dtEOy.gif

#627 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 26 January 2021 - 11:06 AM

Got this translation from the twitter, featured Kiki's appearance, and her thoughts.

Asakura Kiki said she want to know what people think about her. She also said she doesn’t have any bad thoughts about the other members, but thinks the other members have bad impression about her. Riko said that Kiki is Tsubaki’s star and they place hope on her.

https://twitter.com/...862729136824320

my comments about this, Kiki-chan must be knowing this very well, being the center girl means center of attention, well it could be good or bad attention. Goodluck Kiki-chan..

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#628 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 02:56 AM

I wonder if Risa's comments about her have made her think that way or at least made her more "woke".

Being a center has always been tough especially when you are conveniently placed to be one. Not saying she doesn't deserve it.

But I never like the idea of having center/front girls treatment because it will only appear to make the band look lopsided and will somehow make the other members feel that they are not good enough or just there to make up the numbers.

#629 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 30 January 2021 - 10:37 PM

Maid Kiki, who wishes L'arc en ciel singer Hyde a happy birthday. She's a true fan.

Attached Files

#630 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 14 February 2021 - 01:51 AM

:omg:  <3

Asakura%20Kiki,%20Kitagawa%20Rio-974345.

はーい!浅倉樹々

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#631 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 05:49 AM

I wonder why she feels this way.  For all we know the other members don't dislike her and it's all in her mind.  In other groups many members have mentioned how much of a responsibility it is to be center, yet you don't hear people hating on other for it.  I personally believe she needs to stop thinking too much about how others feel about her.  Of course, this is hard since she is an idol and her age.  Although many people say she's the star, I personally feel that there's other members with more talent than her, yet she is the center because many people see an Ai Takahashi on her.  When it comes to H!P, talent has never been their focus, with a few exceptions of course.  I personally don't dislike her, but I don't like her either.

Definitely herniated disc has nothing to do with a hernia.  A herniated disc is not even a hernia.  Two completely different things.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Got this translation from the twitter, featured Kiki's appearance, and her thoughts.

Asakura Kiki said she want to know what people think about her. She also said she doesn’t have any bad thoughts about the other members, but thinks the other members have bad impression about her. Riko said that Kiki is Tsubaki’s star and they place hope on her.

https://twitter.com/...862729136824320

my comments about this, Kiki-chan must be knowing this very well, being the center girl means center of attention, well it could be good or bad attention. Goodluck Kiki-chan..

^

^

IIRC, herniated disc, not an intestinal/pelvic hernia

#632 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 11:02 AM

Well, we know that KanaTomo loves her and that's all that matters, right?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeNrQwKA/

#633 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 11:22 AM

I wonder why she feels this way.  For all we know the other members don't dislike her and it's all in her mind.  In other groups many members have mentioned how much of a responsibility it is to be center, yet you don't hear people hating on other for it.  I personally believe she needs to stop thinking too much about how others feel about her.  Of course, this is hard since she is an idol and her age.  Although many people say she's the star, I personally feel that there's other members with more talent than her, yet she is the center because many people see an Ai Takahashi on her.  When it comes to H!P, talent has never been their focus, with a few exceptions of course.  I personally don't dislike her, but I don't like her either.

Maybe it was an acute depression after what Risamaru wrote on the blog about her. She may be an ace, but that doesn't make her less vulnerable to comments or thoughts about her. However, I agree that she still needs to get over it. There's no sign that current TF members hate her, but I think an ex-member did, and it triggered her negative feelings

#634 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 21 February 2021 - 07:23 PM

I wouldn't say Risamaru hated her, seemed more like she was jealous that Kiki was the undeclared center when Risamaru was the better singer. Interestingly, in the Ruru/Kisora interview I posted in their respective threads, Kiso claimed that there really is no center, that the role is equally distributed amongst all.

#635 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 06:01 PM

Kiso claimed that there really is no center, that the role is equally distributed amongst all.

That's pretty interesting even though we know from what we have seen so far that is not true. Kisora herself has been receiving the short end of the stick. But I do applaud her to at least try to make it seems like it's not the case.

#636 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 06:07 AM

Maybe it was more like everyone has the POTENTIAL to be the center.

#637 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 03:59 PM

Kiki is the undisputed center, Risamaru was not the best singer, that position belongs to Kishimon, Kiki will be the most important member of Tsubaki Factory until she graduated, even though she is not the best at anything, simply because she is the one with the most star, like it or not, that's the way things are in "Tsubakiki" factory

Attached Files

#638 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 06:26 PM

No, even with the skill you mentioned (which I agree), Kiki is still not considered the center. Tsubaki Factory works almost like 8-nin Kobushi Factory. KF has 4 front girls, 4 back girls. 9-nin TF has 4 front girls, 2 middle girls, 3 back girls. There's no center in both groups. However, things may change, and I agree with this: 

Maybe it was more like everyone has the POTENTIAL to be the center.

#639 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 28 February 2021 - 08:15 AM

Anna / @ainogundan on twitter has translated this very lengthy interview with Kiki. It covers time before H!P, in Kenshuusei, through her debut and onward. She also discusses her injury.

https://worldwidewot...lo-project-ism/

https://twitter.com/...848310448349187

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#640 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 28 February 2021 - 06:43 PM

Anna / @ainogundan on twitter has translated this very lengthy interview with Kiki. It covers time before H!P, in Kenshuusei, through her debut and onward. She also discusses her injury.

https://worldwidewot...lo-project-ism/

https://twitter.com/...848310448349187

I read the article and wow, I respect her even more <3  :sob:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users