#2421 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 02:07 PM

https://www.instagra.../p/B2bnQacndUL/
Why does she start crying?

She isn't really crying lol. It's a little skit where Oda is like "Show me your nail color! Oh, it's brown?" and Chii gets pretend sad and bawls "It's orange~~" then Oda repeats it and Chii pretends cries XD.

Chii finished by making an excuse and saying "Blood orange" xD

https://twitter.com/...7189535745?s=19

#2422 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 05:05 PM

That's it, except the part of the subtitles where Oda says ”I don't understand why” should be "I have no idea what you're saying".

Ah, I hadn't share this yet but I received one of the signed photobooks they sent out. I put a paper over my actual last name :P. Laughed when I saw the drawing of a winking Ponchan (she knows I love her dog, lol).

DSC_0008_2.JPG

#2423 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 09:46 AM

I must be the only one here that use his true name like nickname (OK, it's Saturnino but all people call me Satur). ^_^

Anyway, do you understand what she wrote in Japanese? :c11:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2424 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 03:35 PM

^
"Stuffed full of the current version of me."

The bear says, "Look a lot [please]"
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#2425 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 02:48 AM

That's not a bear but her dog Ponchan XD. I use my actual name with the members, though a lot of fans use nicknames.

#2426 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 06:26 AM

^
Maybe it’s SUPPOSED to be Ponchan, but it absolutely IS a bear.
(I think I remember members giving her guff about this on Morning Jogakuin...)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#2427 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 04:06 PM

Maybe Ponchan is a bear in disguise. ;) 

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2428 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:54 AM

Well, like I said..she knows I like Ponchan, hence why she drew him (winking)

#2429 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 08:25 PM

http://wotaintransla...ing-so-happily/

Attached Files

#2430 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 06:11 AM

The return to its roots of the most beautiful member of Morning Musume and Country Girls

Attached Files

#2431 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 06:15 PM

Cryface embarrassing chii

Attached Files

#2432 JKools

JKools

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1712 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 08:26 PM

What’s happened with Chii’s singing recently, have I missed something ? I’ve noticed all of her live lines seem to have turned into duo lines where you can’t hear her singing ?

#2433 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 11:30 PM

Yeah it's weird. She's also the only one without a line in the new single...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#2434 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 03:28 AM

In the country girls graduation concert she heard very badly from the voice, she may have it damaged and is in a treatment, I doubt it is a graduation, she is very young, and is one of the aces of Morning Musume today, and if she were to leave she already had her chance, I think she should be in a treatment.

#2435 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 03:06 PM

I also think she is currently having some issues with her voice, maybe vocal nodules which is a common occurrence with H!P members. 

-------

I am really happy she is back to black hair! She looked so beautiful in the final CG concert and the H!P Countdown.  :wub:

She's had some questionable hairstyles last year, so this is a very pleasant and long expected change.

I hope her voice will get in a better condition soon, hopefully they're helping her get it treated. I never got to comment on it but I am very happy Chii is staying in H!P even with all the other CG members graduating. She is also my current MM oshi, so I'm hoping 2020 will be a great year for her.  <3

I8dtEOy.gif

#2436 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 12:52 PM

She's had a fair bit of stress recently as well, so that could also be a factor. When Karin lost her voice for a time a while back, I recall that it was also treated in part as a psychological issue. Vocal nodules are common enough that I'm sure they'll look into it, but we can only really wait and see.

#2437 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 07:20 AM

Chisaki has been diagnosed with vocal cord nodules, she will still perform at concerts but she won’t be singing.

http://www.helloproj...com/news/11684/

#2438 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 07:50 AM

This is probably why she wasn't that prominent in the last single. Now, I understand. Rest well, Chii!

Untitled-1.jpg

#2439 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 08:05 AM

Oh well we all feared it. Get well soon! ^_^  <3

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#2440 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:53 AM

Hope she'll feel better soon^^

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users