https://www.elineupm...af59abf520a250/

A1SKVno.jpg

#2962 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:39 AM

^ No goods from Manaka it seems, or probably she will be invited to be a "secret guest".
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#2963 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:52 AM

Happy 3rd anniversary to Country Girls

#2964 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:50 AM

Well, they have a good reason not to include Manakan; she's not part of Country Girls. :P

She'd appear as a secret guest and a former member.

#2965 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:47 PM

Quota from JPLOP

Country Girls 3rd Anniversary event ~Minna Genki Shiteta?~ at Differ Ariake 11/6/17

it is also the 2nd Anniversary of Yanagawa and Funaki joining the group

1.VIVA!! Barairo no Jinsei
2.Uwaki na Honey Pie
3.Itooshikutte Gomen ne
MC intro
4.Hajimete no Happy Birthday!
5.Konamaiki Girl
6.Kimama na Kataomoi
MC
7.BYE BYE Saigo no Yoru
8.Koi wa Magnet
9.Senpai ~LOVE AGAIN~
MC
10.Dou Datte Ii no
11.Good Boy Bad Girl
12.Mousou Rehearsal
13.Koi Dorobou
MC - announcement : Yamaki announced Country Girls' next event is a Valentines Day event at Shinjuku ReNY, 2/14/2018
http://www.helloproj...e5dbe87bbfd4d7/
- Members talked about their impressions of today's event. Chii-chan started to cry.
14.Onna no Ko no Torishirabe Time

qAKp7E5.jpg
https://twitter.com/...522132984078336

qFxMtW6.jpg
https://twitter.com/...520114601267200

a few days ago while in Tokyo, due to timing of work, Manakan got to see Yamaki and Funaki. She didn't get to see or the others. Manakan really wanted to there today for Country Girls 3rd Anniversary.
Tbu4OCI.jpg

Spoiler

https://ameblo.jp/in...2326194408.html

bu1acgK.jpg
Spoiler

#2966 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:40 PM

Whaaaaat, they teased us with pictures where she's in Tokyo during the event rehearsals but she didn't appear ;_;

Manakaaaaaaan~

#2967 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:31 PM

Konamaiki Girl from the 3rd Anniversary event (2017/11/6)

https://youtu.be/52ZBHqp6ByU?t=35m18s

#2968 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:30 PM

I want CG to be a full-time group :( i'm not even feeling happy to see Musubu in Anju even though I love both because in my mind Country Girls is where she belongs. And I don't even talk about the frustration i feel when i see Chiichan in MM. And above all, I miss Ozeko soooo much :'( .
I think UpFront really messed up with this. Now I like Anju less and won't have any CG CD to buy.

I'm sorry i complain but I love to see those five and it just feels so unfair :(

#2969 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:51 AM

It's OK Miryoku, If you have a complain, you must express it.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2970 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:32 PM

I want CG to be a full-time group :( i'm not even feeling happy to see Musubu in Anju even though I love both because in my mind Country Girls is where she belongs. And I don't even talk about the frustration i feel when i see Chiichan in MM. And above all, I miss Ozeko soooo much :'( .
I think UpFront really messed up with this. Now I like Anju less and won't have any CG CD to buy.

I'm sorry i complain but I love to see those five and it just feels so unfair :(

I feel you. :sob: :sob: :sob:  (Though my love for Anju, J=J or MM stayed the same as before.) I miss Risa soooooooooooooo much. :sob: It also feels unfair to me.

Buono! = Forever the elite unit of the kingdom idol
buono.jpg
MM: 譜久村聖
, 森戸知沙希, 石田亜佑美, 横山玲奈, 加賀楓, 小田さくら, 野中美希  A: 上國料萌衣 川村文乃,  竹内朱莉
J=J: 段原瑠々, 稲場愛香, 金澤朋子,  井上玲音 TF: 谷本安美, 新沼希空, 小野田紗栞, 小野瑞歩 B: 西田汐里, 里吉うたの
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#2971 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:23 AM

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#2972 Haro!_Utahime

Haro!_Utahime

5th gen member

• Validating
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:26 PM

^

thank you !

#2973 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:48 PM

^6

Yanamin's forehead :king: 

Also, can I join in the laments ? My main oshi is not even in the group, yet Country Girls was my favorite one. I loved ALL of their songs, thei style was exactly what I love and their characters were just on point. I still I have a faint hope they're going to change their mind about them being a seasonary group. To add to this, I didn't think this decision meant they would stop realising singles (just less often). Damn. I feel really sorry for Ozeko and Risa oshis :(

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#2974 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:05 AM

I totally feel exactly the same. UF's made a lot of poor choices in the past and most I got over eventually, or came to even like, but this one I never will. Both Japanese and western fans still comment online about the decision being the wrong one, and I think this was definitely the worst move UF has made in recent years, if not ever. It ruined H!P, or made it less enjoyable, for a large amount of people (myself included - I just lost interest in following the groups as closely as before). C-ute leaving was a huge blow, so making a choice like this to make changes to a bunch of other groups that no one wanted or liked was just a stupid move.

If Ozeki's poor grades were really the reason behind the shuffling (and let's be honest, it doesn't make much sense - plenty of past and present H!P members have been in that position and they never did anything like this before), I don't see why they couldn't have just had her on hiatus and let CG continue in the meantime until she could return, like many other groups have done when a member has had an injury or is sick or whatever else. Momo didn't work so hard to mold these girls to be able to stand on their own and be a great group for CG to become like this after she leaves, and the other groups really didn't need additions (MM just added 13th gen, Anju just added 5th gen, and Juice was perfect and strong as 5nin). It wasn't just unfair to CG members, it's unfair to other groups, and unfair to Momo who, though she doesn't have to directly deal with the aftermath, it must have sucked to know that the whole reason she joined the CG project to begin with was for nothing. 

#2975 hpnewb

hpnewb

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:31 AM

^Well said, you summed up a lot of what I feel about the situation.

I know a lot of people enjoy seeing constant member changes but it has caused me to stop caring about the groups as such. Now it's just individuals that I follow really, groups are incidental.

Conspiracy Theorist

Snake Oil Salesman

“ Like always, these lyrics don’t have a deep meaning. " -Mai Hagiwara trans-Nouciel

#2976 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:34 AM

^ in my opinion this choice was not about anyone's personal life but about wanting Chisaki in MM. They didn't find any other idea but this to fulfill that purpose. But MM did not need a new member to the point that they would disband another group just for this, and MM is so big right now that you can barely spot her in the videos and all.
And with every group being so big I can't feel very excited by the 2018 audition... .
btw even if Ayacho is my oshi and i love Anju really much, I really like everything about CG to the point that it may even be my favourite H!P group.

#2977 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:47 PM

^ sorry, but to think that they disbanded CG only to put a mid-level Idol into MM is absurd even for UpFront.

#2978 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:47 PM

Despite the fact that I love seeing member changes and additions and despite being forgiving of UFP's rather unpopular decisions, I can't get behind the whole CG thing. I still love seeing Yanamin, Funakki and Chiichan - in fact I care a lot about them, especially Yanamin. But I can't help but feel they were at their best in Country Girls and I alllways wonder whether they are happy now with their new group members or whether they are thinking things like "This is nice and all but I'd be happier with my old group members here right now.". And I hate thinking this. I don't want to feel bad for them - after all I'm an idol fan for the fun and not sadness  ^^;

6DYNteh.png

#2979 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:53 PM

The fact that they decided to debut a new group soon and put Country Girls on semi-hiatus is one of the mind-f--king things H!P has ever done.

Why bother training the girls up to an idol group level just to screw them up.

But for what has happened, I admire what Risa's and Mai's decisions in not going into another group.

#2980 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:03 PM

Despite the fact that I love seeing member changes and additions and despite being forgiving of UFP's rather unpopular decisions, I can't get behind the whole CG thing. I still love seeing Yanamin, Funakki and Chiichan - in fact I care a lot about them, especially Yanamin. But I can't help but feel they were at their best in Country Girls and I alllways wonder whether they are happy now with their new group members or whether they are thinking things like "This is nice and all but I'd be happier with my old group members here right now.". And I hate thinking this. I don't want to feel bad for them - after all I'm an idol fan for the fun and not sadness  ^^;

The fact that they decided to debut a new group soon and put Country Girls on semi-hiatus is one of the mind-f--king things H!P has ever done.

Why bother training the girls up to an idol group level just to screw them up.

But for what has happened, I admire what Risa's and Mai's decisions in not going into another group.

I can totally feel you, guys. ^^" You two have written all of the things i'm often wondering about. I think I won't ever forgive UF what they did with CG. There'd have been thousands ways to solve this but the chose the 2nd worst. (The ultimate worst would have been to completely graduate the group but thankfully they didn't.)

I'd accept this way more better if they'd keep releasing digital songs every now and then. Like 3 little songs a year or what. And sell some photosets in new outfits of them. Don't tell me it wouldn't sell. x'D (And Risa and Mai could keep up with their studies that way. If that's the real cause.)

Buono! = Forever the elite unit of the kingdom idol
buono.jpg
MM: 譜久村聖
, 森戸知沙希, 石田亜佑美, 横山玲奈, 加賀楓, 小田さくら, 野中美希  A: 上國料萌衣 川村文乃,  竹内朱莉
J=J: 段原瑠々, 稲場愛香, 金澤朋子,  井上玲音 TF: 谷本安美, 新沼希空, 小野田紗栞, 小野瑞歩 B: 西田汐里, 里吉うたの
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users