3363 replies to this topic

#2581 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:09 PM

:lol:

Even if I don't understand a lot of what they say (except obvious stuff ), this made me smile! They've been taught really good~ 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#2582 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:52 PM

I remember the quiz segment on Hello Station that I'm able watch without a skip is Country Girls one.. even I dont understand a words

#2583 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:06 AM

^I miss those segments. :(

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#2584 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:06 PM

Nanami & Funaki will be regulars for the NHK educational television program Test no Hanamichi starting in April.
http://www6.nhk.or.j...chi/pr2017.html
https://twitter.com/...154712357822465
http://news.walkerpl...article/104633/
iZz0BZ2.jpgCEtc2tX.jpg

Gq8jaxo.jpg

following this up..found two episodes:

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#2585 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:36 PM

^I miss those segments. :(

Great duel between two the smartest 

#2586 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:38 PM

Country%20Girls,%20Funaki%20Musubu,%20Mo

#2587 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:40 PM

I thought there were two Funakkis for a second there ^^;

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#2588 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:52 PM

^ Lol. There was a japanese thread a few days ago about Chisaki gaining weight. I don't really see anything like that, though.

Also, this:

Country%20Girls,%20Funaki%20Musubu,%20Mo

#2589 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:19 PM

Chisaki looks great, they all do! Love the pose for UTB+ cover, reminds me of Berryz Kamen XD

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#2590 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:14 PM

Chisaki, Nanamin and Musubu transfer to other group

#2591 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:17 PM

Country Girls is basically becoming a secondary group, with those three moving to another group as their main group, and the others focusing on their studies.
I think there will be a new group with those three and the three KSS who are to debut.

#2592 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:25 PM

Country Girl will still releasing new song but only in a digital form? If I'm not mistaken.

#2593 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:32 PM

The announcement via UP FRONT LINK

https://www.facebook...29506350441611/

I've had a bit of time to read it, and from what I'm getting Chisaki, Nanami, and Musubu will move to another group for their main activities. It's unknown what group (since it doesn't specify), but they'll do their CG activities as well. Risa and Mai will focus on studies, and will participate in CG stuff during breaks and holidays. The group will perform at Momochi's graduation and the H!P summer tour, then the set-up will take effect. Afterwords, singles will be mainly digital.

I guess they didn't want to disband the group, but Risa and Mai wanted to focus on their studies. It could work, but it's still confusing for the most part.

#2594 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:02 PM

Country Girls is basically becoming a secondary group, with those three moving to another group as their main group, and the others focusing on their studies.
I think there will be a new group with those three and the three KSS who are to debut.

If that does happen, I'll be pretty content of the outcome. So basically those 3 will be in 2 groups at once it seems. Looking forward to it, if that is how its played out..

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#2595 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:03 PM

And the curse continues

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#2596 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:08 PM

I've been talking with other people about this and I think this is a pretty smart and generous solution that UF has come up with. The other option would have been for CG to disband or have Risa and Mai graduate to focus on their studies. This way they can still be idols even if it's only part time and the other 3 and be full members of another group. Basically CG will be a part time unit like Buono! was. It's sad but It's better than the other options. 

Im hoping and praying that they decide to form a new unit with the 3 KSS 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#2597 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:11 PM

I was expecting them to add members, but I guess they went the other route and now the group will become a Buono-type thing with activities every so often? Not sure how long lasting this will be though, it wouldn't surprise me if at some point in the future CG is just quietly put on hiatus again.

I'm excited to see see where the three girls will transfer to. Translation may not be accurate ofc, but it sounds like they will transfer as a trio, not be split up. Wonder if that means these three with unite with the three announced at the KSS diagnostic test?

Not surprised with Risa going on this sort of 'hiatus', she's such an intelligent girl that I assume she must be going to an elite university, so at some point a decision would have to be made on her part regarding her idol career vs her studies. I'm a bit surprised about Ozeko though, but I guess this was a good moment to pull back from the group if she's having second thoughts about long-term.

#2598 Otsukaranya

Otsukaranya

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:13 PM

The day they announced the "revival" of Country Musume and Country Girls was formed, I felt that this group will end too fast or have a bad end.

and now.... uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I decided I'll follow them after Momochi leaves.... I'm the unluckiest H!P fan ever

" MICHISHIGE SAYUMI IS MY SOUL , MORNING MUSUME IS MY LIFE "

Michishige Sayumi Kudo HarukaKaga KaedeMakino MariaMorito Chisaki ♥ all Morning Musume ♥ Sasaki Rikako ♥ Kamikokuryou MoeFunaki Musubu ♥ Kawamura AyanoMiyamoto Karin Yanagawa Nanami Nomura MinamiInoue Rei ♥ Ichioka Reina ♥ Inoue Hikaru ♥ Horie Kizuki

Kaga Kaede's first official FB fanpage here

#2599 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:17 PM

I don't get this. Country Musume is seriously cursed. That's stuff you would expect from another agency not H!P. 
But if Musubu, Nanamin and Chisaki are really supposed to be in a new group with the 3 debuting KSS I'm wondering when this has been decided and under what circumstances??
Weren't they stressing that the debuting decision of the 3 KSS was a spontaneous idea? 
This is far too confusing for me to comprehend right now.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#2600 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:21 PM

^There's no confirmation about if they're forming a new unit 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users