10 songs...my mind is unable to process that. :respect: :respect: :respect:

11!

#62 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:22 PM

^That's even harder to process. How is it possible for Oricon to even count this as a single? It has enough songs for an album.

#63 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:38 PM

Because we're getting the different songs in different editions and not just in one cd? lol

The one with most songs, Type D, has 4 songs, so... yeah.

I think it depends on the company itself to decide whether call it a single/album/mini-album.

Ayumi Hamasaki released A back in the day and it was 4 original songs, some remixes and instrumentals (14 tracks) and it was a single. 

Two years ago she released LOVE and again, which were basically the same thing and called them mini-albums (hence making them chart in the album chart), so...  :arrow:

#64 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:42 PM

^Oh yeah. Mass manipulation of the system. BTW who is that girl in the picture you're using as your avatar/profile icon? She's so cute and her resemblance to Acchan is creeping me out.

#65 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:04 PM

Yeah, anything to guarantee the 1million streak lol

The girl is the should-have-been-queen-of-MM Sasaki Rikako. ^^

#66 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:22 PM

^I see. It's sad I hear so much about her but can't identify her. Hopefully Rikako will do well in S/mileage though (or whatever they end up calling themselves in the future).

#67 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:28 PM

LOL Sasaki Rikako ..
She is 3rd gen S/mileage but S/mileage is going to change their name ..
Basically ya ... if you look really far into our thread here .. I am pretty sure someone did post about her looking like Acchan before ..
basically long story about her .. one of my fav H!P KSS because of her dancing and not her looks and story .. one of my oshimen now ...

ok ..
My mistake .. lol there are 11 songs ..
I just took the Kojizaka46 song as a theater without checking ..but its on type D ..
The theater would have the Baragumi song which will be on Type A also and a Team Surprise song which will be the 11th song of the single OMG ..

and ya .. the oricon rule is not more than 4 songs on a disc .. not including off vocals for the same song ..

#68 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:32 PM

Guys, you think they could break 2 million with this single?

#69 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:43 PM

No way. The best selling singles are the pre-election ones that come with the voting tickets, and Labrador already sold less than SayoKuro (which was just 45k away of the 2 millions).

I think KiboRefu might reach 1.3 millions at the most, if they promote it like hell.

Although it could make some waves in the industry like KFC did and reach 1.5. That would be great. :D

#70 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:44 PM

^
^ I doubt so sadly ..
I mean they came pretty close for "Sayonara Crawl" .. but its a senbatsu election voting single ..
furthermore AKB48 has already stop progressing and maybe on decline ..
basically ..they still have dominance by far.. but they are at that maintenance phrase ..
I just feel that the market now is not big enough to score 2 million sales anymore from anyone ..
furthermore .. they are so many idols around taking a bite at the idol industry pie ..

#71 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:18 PM

2M? Never. They had that chance with Sayonara Crawl, and was soooo close. If they are going to break 2M now, it will have to be an election single, but they didn't do that with recent election single - so how exactly would they do that now? Or with the next election single? They would have to perform miracles after miracles to turn a noticable decline into growth again, which I deem flat out impossible.

No other group is as strong as AKB48, and does what AKB48 does, and have done now for years. We lament the obvious decline, but these are still figures that others would kill for to have... 

#72 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 08:24 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FXElFPpgTE&list=PLTnoe1_0qtAZZ74sJqtblZJDUsE0uj_D0&index=6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAYA80eQ5Yk&list=PLTnoe1_0qtAZZ74sJqtblZJDUsE0uj_D0&index=7

#73 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 08:51 AM

All the white! Really nice song.

Spoiler

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#74 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:04 AM

http://www.dailymoti...2978kx_38_music

Finally hearing the full song....I really like it!  Now the bags make sense...won't spoil it :)

#75 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:36 AM

http://www.dailymoti...2978kx_38_music

Finally hearing the full song....I really like it!  Now the bags make sense...won't spoil it :)

too bad it didn't give a hint on who's going to be the 'next one' :D

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#76 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:36 AM

I'd like to think that the guys running after the girls are Uchida Mayumi's henchmen :D

#77 arden

arden

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 02:38 PM

^ I love the song and especially the PV... its just disappointing that they didn't include Uchida... i guess its because her single didn't get the 1M sale. 

#78 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 03:22 PM

This is my favourite single from them since UZA. I'm still not sold on Kibouteki Refrain but the B-sides are really good. Ima, Happy is my favourite song of this single. KR's MV is awesome, though.

I didn't watch the preview, so Acchan's sudden appearance made me do a double take. I miss her so much in the group...

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#79 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 03:54 PM

^ I love the song and especially the PV... its just disappointing that they didn't include Uchida... i guess its because her single didn't get the 1M sale. 

I think it's more like they don't consider the janken centers as real centers.

Mariko is there, but she doesn't actually carry the bag at any moment, she simply makes Paruru... run? lol

Plus, this is obviously so old-gen fans/casuals watch the PV and go "oooh, look at her!". If they had put in Uchida they'd be like "who the heck is this?". Sad, but that's how it is.  :(

#80 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 04:23 PM

Nice, "Ambulance" PV (and the other's probably too) is blocked in Germany by YouTube. Why do I even try? :)

signature3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users