• 111 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 02:13 PM

AKB48

38th single

[Kibouteki Refrain]  希望的リフレイン

Release Date2014.11.26

Senbatsu:

W-Center Watanabe Mayu + Miyawaki Sakura

Matsui Jurina, Shimazaki Haruka, Sashihara Rino, Iriyama Anna, Takahashi Minami, Shiroma Miru, Kojima Haruna, Kawamoto Saya, Matsui Rena, Kizaki Yuria, Moriyasu Madoka
Kawaei Rina, Muto Tomu, Suda Akari, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Yokoyama Yui, Owada Nana, Takahashi Juri, Yamamoto Sayaka, Mukaichi Mion, Miyazawa Sae, Kojima Mako
Ikoma Rina, Minegishi Minami, Tano Yuka, Watanabe Miyuki, Oshima Ryoka, Kodama Haruka, Nakano Ikumi (Team 8)

covers: TBA

setlist:  TBA

debut performance on 2014/10/04 at TBS All Star Thanksgiving Festival

Performes:

Minami Takahashi, Yuki Kashiwagi, Yui Yokoyama, Mayu Watanabe, Rina Kawaei, Tomu Muto, Anna Iriyama, Kojima Mako,

Yuka Tano, Juri Takahashi, Saya Kawamoto, Rino Sashihara, Haruka Kodama, Madoka Moriyasu, Sakura Miyawaki
 Rina Ikoma

g0apePi.jpg

#2 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 02:50 PM

I'm not blown away but it's definitely a step up from KnP and LR. It's a nice song and for some reason makes me feel a bit nostalgic.

Haruppi, Kojimako and Ikoma-chan sound reaaaally good together. Like really.

I don't like the outfits, though.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#3 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 02:52 PM

That's a really neat performance line-up! :)

It's a nice song overall, with a catchy chorus. Not a super meaty song as a whole, but they haven't had that in ages. This though is better to me than a couple other recent singles they've had so I can't complain. Looking forward to more performances from them in shows and such, as I am very interested in seeing what lineups they'll continue picking.

#4 tomi

tomi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 03:05 PM

It must be consider why was that lineup today:

SKE48: 6th Anniversary event

NMB48: HS event

AKB48:  Team 4  - Zenkoku Tour (Aichi Prefecture)

HKT48:  National Tour (Niigata)

Solution:

AKB48   -  Minami Takahashi, Yuki Kashiwagi, Yui Yokoyama, Mayu Watanabe, Rina Kawaei, Tomu Muto, Anna Iriyama, Kojima Mako, Yuka Tano, Juri Takahashi, Saya Kawamoto,

HKT48   -  Rino Sashihara, Haruka Kodama, Madoka Moriyasu, Sakura Miyawaki
                   Rina Ikoma

Coclusion:  More perfromance needed for the proper judge.   I hope they will perfrom with full members somewhere.

g0apePi.jpg

#5 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 03:17 PM

I think this is great! It links the current AKB with the golden era of Katyusha.  :w00t:

I have the video on loop and I just can't get enough lol

#6 randomrrr

randomrrr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 822 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 03:23 PM

Now that I listened to this song, I don't mind Jurina is not the center for this single.
I think I've read somewhere, Aki-p or someone said that this song

is kami level, but I don't think this quite at kami level.

#7 yuufi

yuufi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 04:22 PM

The song felt a little rushed and messy... I don't think it's a bad song, but it's not something I'll be replaying. I'll wait for a radio rip or MV preview.

#8 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 04:46 PM

^
^Kami level is Iwake Maybe, RIVER, Beginner, etc. It's certianly not a Kami song, but it definitely comes close. I think its almost on par with UZA. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#9 Ohnox

Ohnox

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:22 PM

Surprised first because half (almost) missing, until I notice how many other shows there were today. But still, with only 16 members this single sounds good. I actually like this more than KnP and LR. But still this has something that doesn't make it my favorite song from AKB. Maybe it is the electric buzz once a while. But still really good song. 

But I agreed with tomi, more performance's needed for the proper judge. Also the point that all the slected members are there performance the song. Hopefully it will happen soon.. But yeah.

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

☆★☆

#10 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:33 PM

This is kami level .. because it a idol song and they are idols ..
Anyway .. its very simple .. if you are a AKB48 fan ..
what is the first thing you do when you hear a AKB48? or 48G song ..?

Do the mix obviously .. and "chouzetsu kawaii ... " .. its pretty much the same for H!P "L-O-V-E LOVELY ..."
If the song don't fit well .. its not good ..
For Japanese .. kami level songs are songs you can participate and have fun ..

RIVER, Beginner, UZA are actually pretty annoying songs if you go for their concerts because its nice sounding only for listening but pretty much not fun ..

I dunno .. as time goes by .. we forgot what is it that makes idol music fun .. all we care about is style, music content and even analyzing the music ..
but what about really enjoying the performance of the song .. doing the mix .. glow stick play .. chants .. name shouting .. jumping .. "hai hai hai hai .. " .. the fun stuff ..
So when you listen to a idol song .. grab your glow stick ..and see if you can really get into the song and look really stupid .. now that's what it's really about ..

#11 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 06:27 PM

It's not kami level just because "it a idol song and they are idols .. ". That is absolutely not how it works with regards to AKB48 and the so called "kamikyoku". For example, Oogoe Diamond is kami level song. So long! or Mae Shika Mukanee is not.

Since you say "For Japanese", I wonder if you know Japanese? And if you've paid attention to what the Japanese AKB48 fan community thinks about "kamikyoku" and AKB48? Because it's not what you're saying here...

Of course we all have our individual taste, which can be unique, and we have different feelings about different songs, be it new or old. But with regards to "kamikyoku" there's an overall agreement in the fan community, about the song, what makes it such a song, and which songs that may be. 

#12 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 07:01 PM

Since you say "For Japanese", I wonder if you know Japanese? And if you've paid attention to what the Japanese AKB48 fan community thinks about "kamikyoku" and AKB48? Because it's not what you're saying here...

ok .. then what are they saying then? they got to give a reason right? ..
like what is so special about Oogoe Diamond that makes it kami level song?

honesty .. I don't think Japanese AKB48 fan community is going to say the same as I what I say .. its the same with the fan community here .. its not saying what I say ..
I am the 1% .. and I am looking for that same 1% in the Japanese AKB48 fan community .. because either we are totally mad or we are absolutely right ..

but in all .. I am losing my feel on them ..as i am losing the touch with them .. so I am getting it wrong a lot nowadays ..
but I honestly like to know .. whats is the reasons that make a song kami level .. because its something from the past which was really good ..
now its just pure virtual idol relationship and over analyzing of whatever they do ..

My last question is the most cheesy but I will ask it anyway ..
What is it that make you love AKB48 and do you still see it now in AKB48?

#13 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 07:17 PM

Yeah don't see this as a kami level song.  I'll have to give this song a few more listens but I certainly don't dislike it and Sakura is finally in the centre position <3

#14 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 08:41 PM

Anyway .. I know its not a kami level song ..because if you even bother to follow my instruction ..
It does not fit well at all .. furthermore .. the song is great at the beginning but kind of loses the excitement on the later half ..
but actually there are many factors to a kami level song .. if not many UG songs fits very well actually ..

what about Aitakatta? and Shonichi? are those kami level song? ..
basically ... its about timing .. we cannot possibility decide if its a kami level song when its not even release yet ..
So I would put that down to just pure fan over exaggeration as usual ..

but in any case .. we can continue to analyze the song ..
this is like the first idolish sounding song with a selected senbatsu for a long time ..
but honestly .. HKT48 is doing all the idolish songs nowadays ..
So its suit Sakura better ..

#15 rafyeung

rafyeung

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 08:54 PM

It's a cute idol song on the same level of AKB's last couple songs. Like Ares13, I like the first half or so but when they start singing "Suki, Suki, wow, wow"; I was liked "What, Again?"

To me, it's not a kami song, but hey; if other fans enjoy it, fantastic.

#16 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:04 PM

Of course Aki-P is going to say it's a kami level song. What else is he going to say? ^^; He'd have said Labrador and Placard were kami level songs if he were using 755 when those came out. All Aki-P does these days is blow hot air. This is an average song that hopefully excites the fans of the girls who get screen time in it and hopefully doesn't bore the rest of the fandom. You can shake up the lineup, but it's just a cover for AKB having a stunning lack of direction, and as long as you have handshake events, it's not like you really even have to try in the songs.

My last question is the most cheesy but I will ask it anyway ..
What is it that make you love AKB48 and do you still see it now in AKB48?

Them having good songs is what made me love AKB48 and no I don't still see that. Which is why I don't love AKB anymore. That and them transferring all of my favorite members except Marinchan out of the group. That one didn't help at all. :P

#17 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:18 PM

My love for AKB48 was and still is good songs, good TV shows, good live performances be it theater or concerts, and above all the girls themselves, of which there are many. I like the coherence of it all, and how AKB48 was very well connected with Japanese sub-culture.

With massive expansion such as sister groups, such as the many releases across the board, it means that there will be "watering down" of the product, and it's obviously difficult to make everything be as awesome as it used to be. Nevertheless, there's still things to enjoy for me anyways. I don't need to list all the girls in AKB48 I like, nor the TV shows, and this coupled with the theater shows is "good enough". Then there's the music which is hit and miss for me. So, while I don't think AKB48 is as exciting as it was from their famous run starting with Oogoe Diamond, which is only natural, it's still relevant to me, and as long as they can at least maintain their baseline, I'm happy. 

Speaking of "freshness" I guess HKT48 is the group which has that these days. Even Non admitted as much, when comparing SKE48 with HKT48 (saying that after becoming a concurrent member in HKT48, she noticed the stagnation of SKE48). I guess the latest group or team might always have that "freshness" edge over the older ones. But even if AKB48 is the oldest group and does many things I don't like these days, it's not bad. I know what bad was, and that was Morning Musume's degradation several years ago. AKB48 is lightyears away from that level of fall.

#18 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 01:52 AM

now now, let's dismiss this talk about "kamikyoku" :D

I think it's a nice song, catchy, cheerful, and filled with young member = fresh! :D

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#19 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 01:56 AM

Fresh is best :D (go HKT!)

Although wouldn't Team 4 be considered the freshest/newest of them all?

#20 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 02:29 AM

Lol.. It's actually Team 8 that is the freshest now..
I would like to see how are the coupling like because their freshest stuff are usually in the coupling and not the main single song..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users