#21 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

Fellow polymath of Maachan

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

She is so interesting! :arrow:

A nerdy type for MM! Who's with me on this? XD

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

"Are you alright Planet Earth?"  -Masaki Sato

Maa's Vocabulary: Pokupoku - nervous I Konnichikuwa - hello+fish I Tanasatan - Tanaka-san I Minishige - Michishige I Bye-bi - goodbye  

Ten ants say thanks - thank u I  Masakisama - a palindrome I Iretai Jippopai - Iroppoi Jiretai I Yahho-tai! - a group that does "Yahho!" 

Spells: Henyo henyo Biri Biri - (undefined yet) I  Cryptograms: 1・2 Fu- (unsolved yet) Quotes: "Happiness is conveyed like tempura soba.";"Losing something is the same as looking for a little person."

#22 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

I don't find her nerdy, especially not considering her taste in fashion. 

DDOhydd.gif

#23 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

Stylish. :good:

J7ElkW0.jpg

#24 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

There are already a couple of "nerds" in Momusu. Sayu and Chokubo ;) Sayu is a techno geek and Chokubo is smarter than she looks. Anyway, wearing glasses doesn't automatically make one a nerd ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#25 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

I was referring 'nerdy' as a look. not an actual one or definitely a nerd. ^^;  Eitherway, I still find nerd/nerdy idols so cute and (to me) stylish in a sense; others call it "hipster" I guess. I don't mean it as a handicap, but rather, a pertinent advantage, that's why I was so excited after seeing her wearing glasses with quirky expressions and goofy moves. Thus, she's my oshi in eggs. ^-^

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

Maa's Vocabulary: Pokupoku - nervous I Konnichikuwa - hello+fish I Tanasatan - Tanaka-san I Minishige - Michishige I Bye-bi - goodbye  

Ten ants say thanks - thank u I  Masakisama - a palindrome I Iretai Jippopai - Iroppoi Jiretai I Yahho-tai! - a group that does "Yahho!" 

Spells: Henyo henyo Biri Biri - (undefined yet) I  Cryptograms: 1・2 Fu- (unsolved yet) Quotes: "Happiness is conveyed like tempura soba.";"Losing something is the same as looking for a little person."

#26 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

^Ah I see. sorry for misunderstanding XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#27 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

No prob. Cheers! :)

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

#28 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

I like her voice a lot. She was one of the better finalists; vocally anyways.

#29 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

From BOMB magazine :

Yamaki (October 14, 1997) Tokyo B
Yokokawa (March 14, 1999) Kyoto A
Niinuma (October 20, 1999) Aichi O
Oura (September 10, 2000) Tokyo A
Danbara (May 7, 2001) Hiroshima A
Haga (March 7, 2002) Nagano O
Funaki (May 10, 2002) Osaka O

-----------------------------------------------------------

HiroHiro with Tagucchi

tumblr_mx96qxxipx1rrmctno4_250.png

tumblr_mx96qxxipx1rrmctno5_250.png

w8gn.png

m6cr.png

#30 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:47 AM

Hirona and Taguchi, the most adorable pair in H!P at the moment, :blush:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#31 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

next W XD

#32 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:08 AM

Hirona and Taguchi, the most adorable pair in H!P at the moment, :blush:

next W XD

Wow, I just realized this! They look almost the same! XD

J7ElkW0.jpg

#33 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:39 AM

Somehow, Hirona looks much younger on those pics than in her introduction video ...but she is born in 2000 after all. Here's her Oheso solo shot, since she lookes so cute there  <3

just out of interest, these are the girls who were the finalists of the 12th gen auditions.

hirona_zps08a9b665.png

6DYNteh.png

#34 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

She's having a lot of fun being able to see all of the H!P members that she likes.

She has trouble with finding the rhythm in dancing. Every time the music starts, her mind goes blank and she can't remember. It's making her appreciative of how hard everyone works, though, because they're always smiling and happy on stage but now she understands all of the preparation that goes into that behind the scenes. 

After the performance, she was so happy to hear people calling her by name and making eye contact and waving glowsticks, it made the fun of it outweigh her nervousness. 

Her rival is Niinuma Kisora. They have the same lack of experience and are bad at the same things, so she doesn't want to fall behind her.

There was a tryout for 20th gen to also participate in the two all-KSS numbers of TMN and KnN. Haga and Hirona were told they wouldn't be in either because they hadn't gotten the dances down, Funaki and Kisora could only be in one, and the rest were allowed to do both. Hirona said she had practiced at home, but she must not have understood the dance correctly because she doesn't know where she needs work. She messed up by tripping on her shoelaces, and after that she just forgot all of the dancing she had learned. She's also upset because Kisora got to be in a position in the center even though they had the same level of dance experience.

Tsunku's comments: Don't covet what others have, first let's just get you feeling the rhythm. Going straight into 16-beat is the fastest way to do it. 

She wants to keep working and improving her skills to become a person that makes people smile by listening to her sing.

DDOhydd.gif

#35 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:21 AM

Ibelieve in her future. For some reason she reminds me of Sasaki Rikako,she has a similar vibe and all

#36 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:36 AM

It breaks your heart to see her cry like this because it shows she really cares about being the best performer she can be... You just want to cheer her on to do her best, I'm really starting to like Hirona a lot. When I see a young trainee like this I always think back to Takahashi crying during the training camp for the 5th gen auditions. If they saw that video, they would take heart to see that even one of the greatest performers in MM history also had to go through difficulties at the beginning.

#37 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:05 AM

Aaw, Hirona  :cold: .... but I'm very happy she managed to be picked for a performance of Ten Made Nobore after all. And she did good! ... Too bad, the 20th gen didn't have singing footage in their videos like the rest of the kenshuusei. Would have loved to hear her sing again. She sounded really good for such a young girl.

BTW, does someone still have access to the 12th gen audition footage where Hirona and Risa could be heard singing? I can't seem to find it :(...

6DYNteh.png

#38 Rhododendron

Rhododendron

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 243 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:22 PM

Here it is:

This one also has a clip of Hirona's singing:

#39 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん