• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#101 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17939 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 11:06 PM

Well if you don't count Ultraman which is not animated ..
I am quite sure it is Gatchaman for me, I remembered following it for a long time ..
I was in kindergarten and I remembered they have this plane that can become a fire bird ..
It was before they got their no.2 guy .. I remembered I didn't like their no.2 guy when he came about ..
Later they change to this triangle plane which is combined together with a bunch of smaller crafts and the hero had a sword where he will be standing on outside of the plane before the special power thing that will destroy the bad guys ..
While I think it is cool with the sword and all .. it pretty dumb for me even for a little boy that someone got to stand on the outside of the plane .. not wonder it was killing him later .. XD
I remebered being really sad when it was over..
It was dubbed so it was not in Japanese XD

#102 chiimin

chiimin

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:27 PM

Cardcaptor Sakura when it premiered on TV here is the earliest I can remember.

#103 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:45 PM

Naruto!!! Then Fairy Tail, then Fruit Basket!  <3

969530hobanner2.jpg

#104 Onthe1995

Onthe1995

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:29 AM

I think it was Elfen Lied. Such a masterpiece although it leaves you empty and numb inside.

Best research papers help at DoAnAssignment.com!

#105 higherlife

higherlife

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 09:00 PM

The first anime I ever watched was Ronin Warriors (ENG DUB) but I don't remember much of it as all I can remember was the intro and the last year it was shown (1990). However, I remember Sailor Moon then it went off the air for some reason. But I mostly remember Pokémon as it ran for like 25 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users