中西 若田部 植木 下野

g0apePi.jpg

#22 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:33 AM

The variety girls and Ueki being taken out? Wow, seems harsh.

#23 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:40 AM

Too many KKS in my opinion, I hope it's not true.

#24 tomi

tomi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:48 AM

Well there are more harsh rumoured things about the 2nd single...  Hope we get soon a confirmed senbatsu list.

g0apePi.jpg

#25 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:58 AM

Thank god Anya is still in senbatsu... 

If she gets kicked out I don't want to hear anything about HKT ever.

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#26 mm23

mm23

Old Gen

• Senpai
  • 1115 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

I'm actually excited at the prospect that Boss and Yuka-chan is in senbatsu if this rumor is true. XD

#27 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

...well Wakatabe out of senbatsu isn't something preferable :( Seriinu didn't have a chance to begin with.

I think Aanya's spectacular move in HEYx3 secured her a forever senbatsu spot at the expence of Chori, a feeling I got.

How about some pics and stuff :D

#28 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:57 PM

I hope this isn't the real senbatsu. It's as if I'm being punished for not liking the first single by having most of my favorite girls not be in the second. Cinnamon...Chori....Wakachan...geez. And yeah, Serinu never had a chance. :(

#29 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

As it's just a rumor, I'll treat it as such until there's confirmation, but, to give a comment:

If Chori is out, then this is the biggest surprise of them all. She has presence in variety TV shows, but I do feel as if there's not enough momentum from her side lately, and I'm not sure about popularity but I don't think she's that popular actually. Still, I had thought perhaps she was "solid enough" to keep a senbatsu presence. If she's out, then management clearly aren't afraid of removing anybody if they seem to stop in their tracks.

Wakachan ... this to me is sadder than Chori not being present. Wakachan lacks the whole variety-monster presence, and doesn't have anything that sticks out massively except that she's really, really nice. She's a very sweet and cute girl, and I appreciate her style a lot. If she is to become one of the girls who were there in the beginning but then fades out, I'll be very disappointed.

Shinamon, truth be told, she's far too invisible for her own good. At least that's the impression I get. Her not being included was something I expected could be a reality when I thought about 2nd single lineup, and when doing that I also thought Wakachan was a possible candidate for not being included. Ueki has potential and it's annoying to see she's not getting anywhere right now, but I hope she doesn't give up.

All in all the biggest surprise would be Chori not being present.

As for the girls who are present in this rumored lineup, it all just makes sense.

All of the kenkyuusei girls really are girls who I believe aren't actually kenkyuusei as such, they're just the next K team in wait girls. But they have the name of kenkyuusei at the moment.

Meru, Mio, Maichan, Marika, Okapan, and Yukachan all have something extra - which other girls too may have, but these girls are noticed for it. 2nd gen is incredibly strong, and it wouldn't make sense to not include these strong girls in the lineup, especially when they are more popular than many 1st gen girls.

As for the 1st gen girls that are included, they all make sense. There's no surprises here, except Boss - but then again she has had a very good time lately, and has plenty of momentum, so that's how it should be.

The battle for senbatsu will just get even harder when 3rd gen girls join...

#30 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

Yup, only the lacking number of members are holding back the creation of a new team, these KKS are already pushed as the elite of HKT. A new Team K will probably be announced soon after the 3rd gen arrives and then the though times begins. Next single will have to cut another two/three girls from senabtsu to promote the new girls, that, or 3rd gen will have to fight really hard to get some love.

48-groups should come with three full teams from the very beginning :D NMB all over again :lol:

#31 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:05 PM

If this is true then the only big surprise is that Chiori is out of senbatsu. Since the 1st single had more than 16 members I was wondering how many they would decide to have this time.

#32 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:19 PM

Oricon just wrote an article about HKT48 and something with 'new song in it'.

I think that it's about this single.

Can someone translate?

http://www.oricon.co...c/2026795/full/

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#33 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:53 PM

^ I wrote about it in another thread...

HKT's new single was performed at Fukuoka Yafuoku Dome. It's called "Melon Juice".

Senbatsu members: Anai Chihiro, Ota Aika, Kodama Haruka, Sashihara Rino, Matsuoka Natsumi, Miyawaki Sakura, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka, Akiyoshi Yuka, Okada Kanna, Okamoto Naoko, Tashima Meru, Tani Marika, Tomonaga Mio, Fuchigami Mai.

Out: Ueki Nao, Shimono Yuki, Nakanishi Chiyori, Wakatabe Haruka.
In: Akiyoshi, Okada, Okamoto, Tani.

Center: Meru and Mio (double centers)

https://plus.google....sts/H7ZQxzc1iun

Meru and Mio will also be part of a new cross-group KKS unit. The other members are: Kojima Mako (AKB48), Nishino Miki (AKB48), Okada Nana (AKB48), Kitagawa Ryoha (SKE48), Shibuya Nagisa (NMB48).

#34 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:19 PM

I don't get why they're pushing Akiyoshi of all people in HKT right now. I'd honestly have preferred someone else as Akiyoshi is too similar to Tomonaga.

As for the KKS unit, it looks pretty good, but it's still unfair to SKE and NMB.

#35 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:30 PM

And so the rumored lineup was correct save for Boss. I have to say I am happy about the lineup but feel a little bit sorry for Boss. As for Yukachan? Well, another ridiculously cute loli. And who doesn't like those? So, yeah I am not surprised.

That it's a double center song for Meru and Mio and it's called "Melon Juice" makes me all kinds of intrigued now :D

#36 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:21 AM

A little sample of Melon Juice at 0:55. 

Definitely a lot more promising than SUKI!SUKI!SKIP!. Finally some energy but that is all I get out of thet preview... lots of Juice in that lyric :D

#37 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

I think I need to hear more of the song or the full song ...
sounds cheaper than the songs release by some new group with 2 "juice"word in it ...
barely passing off as a melon juice jingle ..

but in any case ... the song don't matter for me ..
its who stand at the center that matters ...

for that .. its more than good enough reason to get it for me ... lol

#38 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

As I can't stand the sound of H!P (cheap synths, annoying singing style, etc.), I will just say I disagree with that :)

#39 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:10 PM

I totally agree about the H!P sound, can't stand it either.

Unfortunately that's what this song reminded me of from that short preview. Hopefully it will turn out good though.

#40 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:31 PM

I was going to wait to give anything about this a listen, but you guys had me worried with the H!P comparisons. Unfortunately, yikes. It doesn't remind me that much of H!P, but it really is going to need some context to see if it works better, because this isn't a positive first impression regardless of what it reminds me of. If it doesn't sound better in context, I'm going to have to go cry in a corner as it appears HKT's music and I can't be friends. :( 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users