• Please log in to reply
1442 replies to this topic

#1081 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:18 AM

Well, I don't think it is coincidence that she will be in Hokkaido, Sapporo area instead of Tokyo due to its air. I should've worded what I said better, I just mean in more terms how well Manaka can take it compared to other people. These also should be shared here:

The first pictures of Manakan with the Hokkaido KSS.

ljD4rRz.jpg

rEmCZxP.jpg

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1082 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:10 PM

^I haven't followed the HKSS closely, but the girl in the top pic with the yellow top is so adorable XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1083 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:22 PM

^That one is Kudo Yume. Cute and talks really fast from that one video.

Manakan looks more mature.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1084 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:50 PM

^Thanks.
So she talks fast, she would get along real well with Manakan :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1085 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:20 PM

^I haven't followed the HKSS closely, but the girl in the top pic with the yellow top is so adorable XD

Good eye, she's my current favorite for the Hokkaido girls. :good:

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1086 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:40 PM

Manakan radioshow:

#1087 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:48 PM

^ahhhh I miss her voice <3

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#1088 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:16 AM

Small look at her solo event

#1089 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:41 AM

^Oh good, her outfit she is wearing is different from the rest of the Hokkaido girls. XD

#1090 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:01 PM

I hope she gets to officially return to CG for the winter concerts.

#1091 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:42 AM

Let's hope she appears at their 3rd anniversay event and announces that :D

#1092 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:12 AM

That "okaeri" call got my eyes all teared up :sob:
Spoiler

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#1093 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:28 AM

I am really happy to see her on stage again, especially as she looks so happy!

She looks so great and adorable! I think it will be great for the Hokkaido Kenshuusei to have Manaka with them!

She is a great dancer and singer, and can totally pass on some of the thing she learned from being an Idol and being around Momochi!

I hope she gets to release a digital single or something and a small return to Country Girls would ofcourse be amazing!

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#1094 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:29 PM

Here is the full segment of Manakan returning to the stage!

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#1095 Refrigita

Refrigita

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:25 PM

I think Manakan looks even cuter than before. Her eyes glow with happiness and im happy with her :wub:

#1096 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:34 PM

This week Upcoming

Manaka was singing Koi wa Magnet

https://youtu.be/2aESOxtqvXA?t=24m7s

#1097 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:38 PM

She is so good :')!!! Koi wa Magnet is my favorite and Manaka was sooo good in the original, seeing her preform it as a solo is amazing.

I am happy she is getting the comeback she deserves and so much attention!

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#1098 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:30 PM

So awesome to see Manakan performing again!

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#1099 WorldGN18

WorldGN18

Cuteness is justice by Sayu

• Senpai
  • 1410 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:45 PM

Manakan!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:  that Koi wa magnet performance was perfect!! she is so adorbs and I love how happy she looks! I wonder if she can return to CG... maybe if she does they can bring CG back to their former status or at least I would love that

#1100 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:30 PM

If she doesn't return to CG, I hope the Hokkaido KSS release a second single with her in it (maybe a double a-side, first song whole group, second song Manaka solo). Or maybe she can even release a single on her own (a digital single maybe)

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users