Edit: LOL how I can mistook the song as Wonderful World XD

#4803 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:03 PM

It must have been a very quick one because they were only there for that day

Its apparently a Paris sightseeing PV (?)
A day is enough to film a H!P PV tho

#4804 The-OtakH!P

The-OtakH!P

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:36 PM

Ça va ? Ça va ? is perfect with my home country and Paris ^^

Pity I can't see them in concert I was too late for brought a ticket !  x_x

:stupid: <--- that smiley is my brain in a nutshell

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

1498590307-kaedysignaturebanner.png

<3 KAGA IS LOVE ! KAEDY IS LIFE - The-OtakH!P  <3 

#4805 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:31 AM

Juice=Juice are a world treasure! I miss them already :(

#4806 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:14 PM

It must have been a very quick one because they were only there for that day

They arrived on friday, so they had almost one day and a half.

But yes, they sais so about the PV, and alos that the Paris gig would be filmed, probably similar (although with a lesser scope) as what they did with C°-ute earlier this year.

#4807 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:07 PM

Fiesta Fiesta from UP-CLOSE, in Malaysia! Nanamin is one cool kitty, while Ruru's newbie enthusiasm is still very appealing :

#4808 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:38 PM

Guys! A Fiesta Fiesta Reaction xDD

#4809 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:48 PM

"JuicyEQUALSJuicy"... just no...

#4810 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:51 PM

Who reads "Juice" as "Juicy"? wtf XD

#4811 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:04 PM

A lot of the reactions he does are based on suggestions, but still doesn't have a lot of interaction with H!P fans yet to correct him or give him additional information.  He had some problems with his channel recently and had to re-upload a lot of videos, including that Fiesta Fiesta reaction and a Morning Musume reaction (which he currently pronounces Morning Muse) for a live performance of Jealousy Jealousy.  There are some more reactions he's done for Morning Musume that also haven't been re-uploaded yet, including Utakata Saturday Night and Sexy Cat.

He's still fairly new to H!P, but the reactions for those videos had above average views compared to much of his other content, so he'll probably do more in the future once he gets things with his channel situated again.  If he gets enough H!P fans in the comments encouraging him to react to more MVs, I'm sure he'll learn the group names soon enough.

#4812 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:04 PM

In his defense the day after their name was announced I told my friend the group was called “Juicy Juicy” but i was at school with no access to the internet lol hes looking right at the name.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#4813 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:33 PM

Oh sorry, i wasn't trying to be rude. He made me laugh with his first reaction to them, well, that's why i watch reaction videos lol. I hope he gets converted into a H!P fan <3.

#4814 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:33 PM

quoted from my event report in Jakarta, it was really fun. Here it is...

Hi There, i just want to share my feeling about first Juice=Juice concert in Indonesia. It was a pleasure to meet them in person (i still can't believe i've met them and i handshake them). So here's my event report.Goods section :
Unfortunately the goods booth was open very late from the schedule, approx 1-2 hour after the real schedule, even the fans already in queue. But the stock is available for most of all fans. there are many item sold, t-shirt, PB (to me it's more like Promotional book instead of Photo Book), towel, pouch, passport case, and photoset of all members. UNfortunately T-shirt item was sold-out very fast (lots of fans were into it), and input from fans, only 2-XL size vailable XD. First 100-buyers were able to attend "Handshake" event (i think the most important section). and thank god, i've got #99 entry XD XD. And some Japanese fans distribute JJ's single into us, for free.Handshake Section :
As a i mention before, this section probably one of the most essential section of JJ's event in Indoensia. Why? because we will meet in person, shake hands with our favorite members. While lots of fans never attend H!P-related event before, it's really nervous to lots of fans (me included XD). and the handshake placed in a "secret room" in a different floor (the venue in ground floor). For me, i would like to give special message to my favorite, Uemura Akari.
So after lining in queue, every 20-person (one batch) went into a "secret room". I was in second batch. Beside that i wore a "LOvendor" shirt, maybe Yanamin (Miyazawa Marin's favorite Oshi) and Sayuki (Die-hard Reina Fans) notice me. So after our batch came into the "secret room" the members showed in distance. OMG THEY'RE SO PRETTY IN PERSON. THEIR FACE, HAIR, BODY REALLY A TRUE IDOL, FEELS LIKE AN REAL ANGEL FROM THE HEAVEN. Okay, while i waited for my turn, i must keep my coolness and prepare for the conversation. So here's the handshake lineup & my impression of each members.
1. Danbara Ruru : one of my all-time favorite KEnshuusei members lineup first. She's smiling so sweet, a little bit shy IMO. But one thing for sure, she's cute & Tall. I assumed Ruru was an average looks since Kenshuusei days, but i was wrong she's so cute in person.. This is how "Idol Transformation" works, she become cute so fast. And one thing to be noticed, she was tall, same level as Aari, higher than Yuka & Kanatomo. I just said "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu"
2. Yanagawa Nanami : This was her first appearance since moved from Country Girls. And like the tagline of the Country Girls "Cute or KAwaii", she's so cute and adorabe... and also super tiny to my 185cm too XD. And i said "watashi wa lovendor no Miyazawa Marin daisuki", she said "Sugooii, Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu"
3. MIyazaki Yuka : The leader, she's cute and young as expected. BUt i think she's too quiet not like the usual Yuka. Maybe she's too exhausted from Malaysia concert, i don't know. I just said "Yoroshiku onegaishimasu"
4. MIyamoto Karin : A cyborg Idol, when i met her in person, she's really a living doll (in a positive way). A true idol from her looks, her voice and her gesture. i just said "Karin-chan wa kawaii" she just said "arigatou" another thing about Karin, her skin was too bright (white) i think, compare to others, and she's not that short, around Sayuki and Kntm (Yanamin was the shortest of all)
5. Uemura Akari : then next was the member i really wanted to meet in person. I was her fans since 2013 when JJ debuted. I choose her because i like girl with more mature vibe, and she has a good figure too (you know she already released 2-PB right, AKARI I & AKARI II -i have them all XD). when shake hand, i said "watashi wa Akari-san no dai-fan, Akari-san wa ichiban daisuki" that she was screaming for hapiness (just like Uemu outgoing character), and grab my hand with her both hands. that was SUPER EXCITED, unforgetable memories. but i have to moved into next member.
6. Kanazawa Tomoko aka Kanatomo : surprisingly she was straighly shake my hand with her both hands, and talked "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu" first without me said it first. many fan report during JJ in Europe, Kanatomo was one of the most friendly and nice member. And i think she was. Without fans biased into one of the members, she's the most friendly in Jakarta (i assume it was Yuka, but kntm instead). then i reply her "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu, arigatou", she replied "Arigatou gozaimasu"
7. Takagi Sayuki : She was the last member in order, and one thing she noticed is my "LOvendor" shirt. She quickly said, "watashi mo Lovendor Daisuki", i continue to shake her hands, and replied "Reina-chan desu ka??" then she replied again "Reina chan daisuki" Sayuki was not too tall, probably same as Karin. And you know what, she's not a "Chubby" in person, similar like the other members i think.
After that, the Handshake event was over, REALLY left big impression for me, although i felt it was too fast, i wanted to do it again and again (that's why now i understand why some fans in japan doing handshake many times). And the last thing about handshake section, Akari & KNTM give the most impression for me. For Akari, because of my biased (and i was prepared into it), and for KNTM i was impressed by her kindness to fans, mostly overseas fans. But i like all of them overall (PLease come again to INdonesia)
For concert report, continue to my next post.Stage performance section :
Regarding Event report, i've tweet some of their stage performance herehttps://twitter.com/...961317417684992
Here comes the finale, the part where we (overseas fans) can see how's the real performance of the Hello!Project group. After boring discussion, then Juice=JUice finally came into stage. Without further redo, here's the playlist
1. FIesta Fiesta : First and probably the mandatory song for Juice=Juice's World tour, the formation was good, the dance was perfect, but the sound system is a mess.. Ruru's mic is dead, Karin's mic is intermittent. Oh my god, how come the big event like this, the sound system can be so bad?? The crowd went wild on opening song.
2. Jidanda Dance : energic song to be perform with "JIdanda formation" again the sound system was so bad, even the BGM or background Music went intermittent for a while. But the fans still in high tension after 2-energic songs including this.
After JIdanda Dance, there was a "Jidanda Formation" Cover by fans, they got special souvenir and photo session with JJ members.
3. Ai Ai Ai Gasa : next song went into more lovely one. they performed this song, but without "umbrella" (like in BUdokan or other concert). On this song, Ruru, Yanamin, Karin exhange their mic (because of the broken one).
4. KEEP ON : After Mellow song, they're back with energic one, KEEP ON ~Joshou Shikou!!~ i really like this song in JJ's latest release (beside FIesta Fiesta), really bring the old JJ's vibe (like Romance no Tochuu or Ijiwaru) with. And the fans woke up again, increased the tension.
5. MAgic of Love : I dunno why, but the re-package of old Taiyou to CIscomoon's song was popular song during JJ's concert. In regular concert or overseas concert, this song also bring back memories to the begining of Hello!Project. Of course in this song, Sayuki is the center of attention with her high-pitch screamo XD XD XD
6. GOAL Ashita wa Acchi Dayo : Sadly, this was their last song of the entire JJ World TOur in Jakarta. I was not enjoy this song because this is the end of the mini concert, so sad.. In overall, it was a very pleasure experience to see my Idol perform so close in front of my eyes. I wish i will be attend their future concert, with full setlist, including Romance no Tochuu, Ijiwaru, or Wonderful World.
Sorry for my bad grammar.Whats_App_Image_2017-09-24_at_7.26.12_PM

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#4815 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:49 PM

Thanks for the report, Danes. My oshi is Sayuki, and I like you see she is not chubby, but a healthy young woman. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#4816 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 04:20 PM

^I'll fight anyone who ever calls her chubby again! After seeing her in Dortmund, she seriously is not chubby at all! Her legs were really thin and trained!

Sayuki is my least favorite Juice=Juice member, or was I guess, but gosh this girl! She was so nice and actually remembered what I said during the handshake! I told her I love her voice in Magic of Love and she actually searched for me in the crowd and locked eyes with me during her Magic of Love part. AMAZING GIRL <3 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#4817 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 05:58 PM

Just watched the Malaysia footage and the girls had not been informed on the contents of the event at all, it was hilarious to see their eyes dart all over the place trying to figure out what was going on, but I felt bad for them also because of the mic problems.  Staff should take more precautions here. Also, Karin's professional attitude really shone through here as she tried her best to kind of go with it.

#4818 KaitoDoraemon

KaitoDoraemon

Ai chan: I'm so free I dunno what to do now XD

• Senpai
  • 2359 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:54 PM

Just wanted to share a joyous moment I had with Juice=Juice on stage :wub:  :wub:  :wub: Only 10 fans were picked (if you buy 2 merchandise) from a list of names. I had to be crafty and put 3 big  <3  <3  <3 beside my name it caught the girls attention, and guess what, I was picked! 

I'm the guy with the towel around my neck wearing an AiBelieve Graduation Concert T-shirt. 

Just my thoughts on the event:

I wasn't that of a big fan of Juice=Juice, just that I knew they were coming and researched a bit on the members. One that caught my eye was Yuka nyan, her being the eldest and pleasant-looking kinda attracted me. So I decided I was going to support her the most during the event. If it wasn't her then it would be Akari. But nevermind I'd keep my options open. 

Then I saw Karin in front of my eyes. Shes exactly like a doll! So innocent-looking, radiant pale skin, like a baby XD And then there was Ruru holy shiet. Ruru was all kinds of HOT :drool: Her make up was on point, tall, and I loved those braids on her hair. Her singing was mind blowing. 

At the end of the meet, everyone who attended had the chance for a handshake with the members, so heres a video of it: 

https://youtu.be/Fs2Wfv5gDhQ?t=13m8s

I would appear around 14:46, and around 14:51 you can hear Yukanyan saying "KAWAII!" ... she said that to me ^^;  ^^;  ^^; LMAO I only said TANOSHIKATTA and SEE YOU TONITE. Thanks Yukanyan. 

Posted Image
高橋愛ちゃんBlog Translations!!!
You know why I call myself her Royal Clown? because she LOL'ed at "KAITODORAEMON" during her final radio show~! CLICK LOL

#4819 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:48 AM

Just watched the Malaysia footage and the girls had not been informed on the contents of the event at all, it was hilarious to see their eyes dart all over the place trying to figure out what was going on, but I felt bad for them also because of the mic problems.  Staff should take more precautions here. Also, Karin's professional attitude really shone through here as she tried her best to kind of go with it.

Arriving at the venue at 2:15 pm, they perform 2 songs , some talking/playing segment and then the handshaking all in 40 minutes. Rushing back to another place to catching up their next event scheduled on 4:00 pm .

#4820 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:46 AM

Kaito, you are not the best dancer, but no doubt you get a great funny moment. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users