• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

#421 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 January 2021 - 11:21 PM

it sucks her group didn't work out, but i'm wishing the best for her new group and future endeavors. happy bday anna!

#422 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 04:29 AM

I worry about Reina sometimes. She went so long waiting for her group and it almost feels like she's become a leader in name only. Don't get me wrong, I love Kurumi, but it feels like Kurumi's more of the overarching leader of beyooonds. Who knows, maybe Reina has more control in the background? In the reveal video for the SeasoningS, she seemed mostly expressionless until she was directly spoken to.
I just hope she wasn't hyped up so much that she's disapointed.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#423 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 12:05 PM

Ichioka is not nearly as driven or driving as Takase. She plays her given part, and no more. She would be a Yajima-type leader, except she’s in front of SO MANY massive personalities...

Sometimes being “in the system” too long makes cogs of people. I FEAR that this is what happened to Ichioka. (My personal example of this is actually Tanaka Reina, but that’s a different story)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#424 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 01:34 PM

Icchan is on the quiet side, compared to Kurumi who is very talkative. I think they balance each other out, and with Miyo added as the final member of the leader trio they've become very well-rounded.

I8dtEOy.gif

#425 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 02:19 PM

it sucks her group didn't work out, but i'm wishing the best for her new group and future endeavors. happy bday anna!

Are you aware that Anna is in another group already?

#426 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 02:57 PM

Makes sense, with so many personalities in the group currently. Takase really is more extroverted so I'm fine if she takes more of a lead; she's fun to watch.

As long as Reina is happy, I'm happy.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#427 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 04:20 PM

Are you aware that Anna is in another group already?

oh yeah i heard about it! haven't looked into the group much yet but they seem cool

#428 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 06:04 PM

I worry about Reina sometimes. She went so long waiting for her group and it almost feels like she's become a leader in name only. Don't get me wrong, I love Kurumi, but it feels like Kurumi's more of the overarching leader of beyooonds. Who knows, maybe Reina has more control in the background? In the reveal video for the SeasoningS, she seemed mostly expressionless until she was directly spoken to.
I just hope she wasn't hyped up so much that she's disapointed.

That's true. I was watching her in the reaction, she was basically expressionless throughout. I wonder if she was having a bad day. She reminded me of Risamaru actually as she is also like that in many reaction videos.

#429 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 06:51 PM

She was specially serious on the reveal but for me it seems more like a character, she is like the fancy older sister, and maybe scream and laugh like the other members it isn't very ladylike, she always been like that, I remember the member color reveal everyone was going crazy and she was trying to keep it cool even when they met SeasoningS members back at 2018; just like Dawa did on the 2018 hina fes shuffle units lottery, she was playing serious because she was the leader. I really hope it's like that!.

#430 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 02:06 AM

A translation of Reina's blog about the SeasoningS reveal video.

https://twitter.com/...680505774411776

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#431 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 03:05 AM

Happy Birthday Icchan!

06.jpg

Bday Event goods: https://www.up-fc.jp...fo.php?id=17002

I8dtEOy.gif

#432 Sielde

Sielde

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 03:32 AM

^^ Thanks for sharing her comments! Admittedly I have had worries about her lack of reactions in this and other videos. I wonder whether she may be genuinely unhappy as an idol, and/or is struggling with imposter syndrome from being thrust into a leadership position after being the last of her KSS gen to debut. But her blog post feels really refreshing and believable. I was expecting her to apologize for making the fans worry, but instead she's showing her vulnerability and self-respect in being ok with who she is, and I have a lot of respect for that myself. 

MM: Yokoyan - Miki - Mei || ANGERME: Rikako - Ayano - Shion || J=J: Ruru - Riai || Tsubaki: Yuumi || BEYOOOOOONDS: Miyo - Rika

#433 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 12:57 PM

Happy birthday, Icchan!

Attached Files

#434 PeachCandy

PeachCandy

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 325 posts

Posted 02 March 2021 - 09:17 AM

Nonaka Miki interviewing Ichioka Reina and Kobayashi Honoka about their new single on Upfront Link.
https://m.facebook.c...100051225099444

#435 PeachCandy

PeachCandy

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 325 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 11:17 AM

Nonaka Miki interviews Ichioka Reina and Kobayashi Honoka about Now Now Ningen.
https://m.facebook.c...100051225099444

#436 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 04:40 PM

Icchan appeared on this week's tiny tiny to deliver a message for Rikoriko who was this episode's guest.

Icchan's message is at 4:13

I8dtEOy.gif

#437 PeachCandy

PeachCandy

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 325 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 01:16 PM

Nonaka Miki and Ichioka Reina are the MCs for this week's Upcoming.

【アプカミ#230】たいやき たべたの なんで?「およげ!たいやきくん」MV撮影メイキング・「はっきりしようぜ」上國料REC・「こんなハズジャナカッター!」西田REC MC : 野中美希 一岡伶奈

#438 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 08 September 2021 - 03:11 PM

jHojcN5.png

You're looking so much better with this hair, what a beautiful woman

Please never cut it short again

never waaaaaaaaaah  :sob:

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#439 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 11:40 AM

After years of asking and about year of BEYOOOOONDS PB releases, Icchan has finally achieved her goal and will have her first Photobook release, titled "CHILL#RAIL"

http://www.ody-books.../detail/345.php

#440 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 11:49 AM

After years of asking and about year of BEYOOOOONDS PB releases, Icchan has finally achieved her goal and will have her first Photobook release, titled "CHILL#RAIL"
http://www.ody-books.../detail/345.php

Wut? She had to keep asking? But she's so pretty and also the most senior figure in the group. What do they go by to give one to a girl who wants hers? Handshake sales? Performance reviews? Planet alignment?

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users