• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#81 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

I don't follow Nogizaka for the simple reason that I haven't liked their music. I like idols, but I prefer to like the idol music. That's where I stand with the whole "rivalry" thing and why I don't follow them. It's why, speaking of Momoclo, that I think they're getting better, because they are getting songwriters who aren't idol songwriters to create idol songs. I enjoy the bombastic stuff that doesn't sound complacent. It's why I think NMB is so fascinating within 48 groups. That's also a huge concern for me with HKT moving forward because of this single bombing out for me (though, I quite enjoy the Bambi song :D ). I'm also not too focused on SKE because I don't generally care for their music.

#82 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:10 PM

At #2 with 5,977 sold today - total of 235,163 so far.

#83 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

anyway ..to me the rivalry thing is just personal fandom ..
I do believe in rivalry at least a bit for groups from different organization/family ...
I used to hate AKB48 who rival H!P and I used to hate TGS who are some sort of rival of S/mileage ...
but I have learn to regret it and learn not to hate any idols as I ate my words when now I love AKB48 and TGS more ..

I basically don't believe in rivalry within family .. and I consider Nogizka46 as their cousin group ...
I don't support Nogizaka46 much because my oshimen is now hardly given any attention .. Kawamura Mahiro ..
It hard to get excited about a group if I don't get to see my oshimen much ...
Music wise .. I think their music is ok .. but come on ... its AKi-P music ..and I like most of it.. except those oldies disco hybrid ..lol

For Momoclo .. I tried many times for years but I just can't get that feel on them .. so they are just a group that i know is great but i don't support ...
but those ticket sales show off is rather annoying ... its not about them or the fans .. its just always annoying when someone show off to you in any case.. lol

I don't see groups from the same family as rival ...but they are plenty who does ..
we have people who only support SKE48 or NMB48 only .. and just hanging around to see them take down AKB48 ..one day..
at H!P side its even worse .. such a small number of idols and fans still do rivalry ..
come on .. we got people who hope Up Up girls who are a group of former H!P trainee still in the same agency to take down H!P ...

To me its just personal belief, ideals or views .. just a matter of what work for you I guess ..

#84 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:59 AM

Back to #1 today, with 5,969 sold - total of 241,132 so far.

#85 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

Reasonably speaking .. given the time they are around, their popularity and even the quality of bonus/perks in comparison with their sister group and its their debut single ..

I think they already did much much better than expected .. but I still hope for 300K ..LOL XD

#86 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:06 AM

Music Japan 2013.03.24

Better outfits than the official ones :D

#87 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:11 PM

Still #1, and 5,249 copies sold - total of 246,381 so far.

Nice to see them on MJ, but it would've been cooler if it was in front of a live audience :)

#88 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:35 PM

The single is weekly #1 with around 250,000 copies sold.

This is the highest sales for a debut single by a female artist (previously held by NMB48).

http://www.oricon.co...c/2022936/full/

#89 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:30 AM

And there you have it.

Congratulations to HKT.

#90 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:09 AM

wow .. wonderful ..

pretty unbelievable ... and there was a time where we think they are going to have a hard time matching up with their sister groups ...and they even got a record on oricon as bonus ..lol

they did better than expected .. hope they would continue to grow and show that this is not a one off fluke ...  :)

#91 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

#2 today with 2,499.

HKT48 is doing well these days I think, at least content-wise.

They have the pound for pound most entertaining idol show so far with HaKaTa Hyakkaten, and HKT48 no Odekake is also very funny. Not mentioning Korekara etc. but these two are must-watch shows.

They have a group of girls from 1st gen that are diverse and very entertaining, we all know about Sasshii and Rabuan - and having mentioned Rabutan - I would have to say that she's doing great. In AKB48 she'd often just disappear in the back because she seems content with not getting the spotlight, but in HKT48 she's had a lot of hilarious moments, many due to her "older sister" role now, as a senior. So seeing her getting a boost is great. Then of course there's the 2nd gen, with girls like Mio, Meru, Marika, Okapan, Rikopi and more - really showing that 2nd gen is also a very strong batch of girls.  

They're off with a flying start regarding their single, and I hope more people start watching their shows, and opening their eyes to them. They're really great.

#92 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:05 PM

Well, I'd say they've got a lot of eyes on them just looking over at how many copies they've sold on their very first single.

What I have to wonder is how long it will take for team K3 to show up. Do they need another batch of kenkyuusei before they decide to do this, or do they need to wait until their 2nd or 3rd single to do so?

#93 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:32 PM

^

^ .. ya .. they got plenty of promote from a number of good shows ...

about Rabutan .. to me its quite amazing how she held back herself even though she is freaking senior ..one of the few original AKB member left in 48 ... I was worry that it would be a Sasshi and Rabutan tag team for HKT ..leaving everyone at the side ...

But they have actually given everyone plenty of chance to shine ... they only step in to make everything more interesting or when they are losing it ..

The setup of HKT48 is weird compare to the rest of the sister groups ..but it seem to be working and I like it .. :D

^oh .. me too ..

hope they wouldn't do something totally out and put Meru or Mio or both into Team H ..

From the looks of Meru and Mio .. i hope they put them into K3 then K3 would have a head start in establishing themselves ..

#94 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

Fabulous first week :D The 48-family is built around new records and achievements.

New teams...

If they were to create two full teams it would be 7 KKS left and that is borderline possible, a few sudden graduations and they are screwed like last time. I think that K3 will show up shortly after the next audition has finished.

#95 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:43 AM

Second week at #11 with 10,705 copies sold :)

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#96 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:39 PM

It'll be hard for them to get much more copies sold after this, but it'd be nice if they could cap it off at 275k or something.

#97 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:20 PM

I think it can get there. I'm sure there is a chance for a week or two down the road that has a bit of a sales bump due to an event or whatnot. Now, 300k, that'll be a lot harder, hah.

#98 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

Third week at #19 with 3,698 copies sold (they are currently at 264,550)

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#99 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

Some pictures from the photo event today. 

http://akb48taimuzu....s/26735384.html

Expect more pictures to show up soon.

and...

...Wakaharu likes rules and told that to some overenthusiastic fans. Good girl, this is what I like :D

#100 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:04 PM

I think one of those rules were broken here lol
https://lh6.googleus...xpY/h974/14+-+1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users