• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#1 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

The debut singles is set for release on March's 20th.

covers
umck_5417_01_xl.jpg umck_5418_01_xl.jpg umck_5419_01_xl.jpg
A - B - C

bg_artist.jpg

senbatsu

Tashima Meru Center

CDJapan:

Type-A: http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=UMCK-5417
Type-B: http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=UMCK-5418
Type-C: http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=UMCK-5419

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#2 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

LOL ...

Univeral Music Japan set up this page on their website ..
http://universal-music.co.jp/hkt48

Dunno if more stuff is going to turn up later ..
But i shall wait and see ..

#3 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

It was also announced on the latest Hyakkaten episode.

I can imagine it being sugary, energetic and reasonably high-pitched, but I have pretty bad imagination.

#4 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

The single is now up on CDJapan (and other stores):
Type-A: http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=UMCK-5417
Type-B: http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=UMCK-5418
Type-C: http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=UMCK-5419

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBAI8u3GnpI

#5 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

OMG the release is still so far away :D Nice of them to reveal parts of the coupling song though.

The senbatsu is also so far away but I hope that they have the decency to let all Team H girls participate in the a-side... that is how it should be done. It won't happen though when both Meru and Mio rightfully wants attention.

Wonder what they will do to stand out from the other 48-groups, a quite difficult task by now.

#6 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

Production, really. Costumes, dance choreography, lyrics, melody, PV direction and theme, PR (leave that to Sashihara), events correlated to the single and appearances in large music shows for promotion.

The good thing about HKT is that they've been featured quite a bit even before their debut single was announced, so they have at least had good exposure to the public.

#7 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

I would not be within a hundred miles of Sashi if the whole of Team H are not on the A side + probably Mio. The manager and AkiP got away with the sackings because she was new but now Sashi is settled at HKT and the last thing they want to do is upset her or any of her children.

#8 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:50 PM

Looks like the title of the debut single will be スキ!スキ!スキップ! (Suki! Suki! Skip!).

#9 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

Funny how it's mostly Valentine-themed, but the release date's on the 20th of March.

Management messed up on that hard.

Apparently a short preview of Suki Suki Skip's PV was shown at today's theater performance too. Looking forward to seeing it, and I hope the PV has more budget than what we got for HKT last time.

#10 tomi

tomi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

covers

A - B - C

senbatsu

http://www.oricon.co...e/2021664/full/

And its confirmed: Tashima Meru the center.

---

IMO: I dont like that Meru at the center.

g0apePi.jpg

#11 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

I'm disappointed but not really surprised. This was probably decided by Aki-p right after the 2nd gen auditions.
I'll just have to accept it.

I like the covers.

#12 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

So Tashima is center ^^ I'm so glad about her! She should be happy on HKT ^^ I can't wait!

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#13 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

Very nice covers. Too much Meru center-this center-that in HKT nowadays though. Wish they could tone that down a little.

#14 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

#15 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

Well, I probably would've been more surprised if it weren't so Meru centric. I'm not really that upset with it purely from a lineup perspective, it was almost assuredly going to happen.

I just hope they don't overdo it with Meru in the front. While it's not fair to completely insinuate motives one way or another, it seemed the weight of the center position may have been too much for Jo, and I would hate to see Meru worn down in the same way. 

Clip in the video there seems a little......well, I'll need to hear more obviously.

#16 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:22 AM

In Jo's case, her personality also had something to do with it. She's very hard on herself, and when she doesn't get things right in a few tries, she gets depressed to a point where she even wishes that she'd just die.

Tashima seems to be very mature compared to how old she actually is, and I don't see her going down the same path unless she's plagued with injuries (and even then I don't think she's the type to give up from that).

This signifies that Kodama's short reign as HKT's center is officially over, which I'm pretty sad about because Kodama is still desperately trying all she can in order to prove that she's worthy of being called "ace" and "center".

#17 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:48 AM

Is there a senbatsu list somewhere? I can tell from the jacket who most of them are but some in the back are a little hard to tell.

#18 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:54 AM

Woot ... now this suck ..
now I can't decide to buy S/mileage or HKT48 ...
I was going for S/mileage .. now this changes everything again ...

nope ..Meru is not a Jo ...

She is a Jurina .. actually we all know she is given the same tagline by Aki-P as Jurina ..

but actually ... this push is not even enough to me .. she is still being short-changed ..

Meru is going to start AKB48 as a undergirl ...
well Jurina started as a sort of center on AKB48 single beside Acchan ..
She got her solo cover for the single ..

Jurina still gotten much more push than her and I still don't see why people say Meru is push too much ..
Its actually way too little compare to Jurina ..

Meru only push aside all her "senior" in HKT48 ..
Jurina push the AKB48 pioneers and big names aside .. Acchan, Yuko, TKMN, KojiHaru, Mayu, .. etc ..just to name a few ..

I feel Meru is push too little .. and I am disappointed ..

The next AKB48 single after "so long" .. I want to see her at center or near center .. even then its not fair for Meru ..
will they ever give her a solo cover on a AKB48 single ..come on ..
there is just almost no chance ... so don't say she is push too much ..because Jurina got it on her 1st day on the job ...

#19 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:37 AM

^
^
Team H: Everyone except Kumazawa Serina and Tanaka Natsumi.
KKS: Tashima Meru, Tomonaga Mio, Fuchigami Mai.

@Ares13: Are you serious? I can't tell :)

#20 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:41 AM

What is with the strange girl distribution on the covers? Some senbatsu girls get to be there multiple times, while some only get some blurry background appearance or get ignored completely.

Lately lots of management decisions become more and more questionable, IMHO.

I wonder if this new center situation has something to do with the old HKT48 theater manager? AFAIR there was some interview where  he claimed to have selected Harupi as center. That Sakura made the last election and not Harupi probably didn't help to stabilize the situation in Harupi's favor either neither Sasshi's transfer (she's probably something like the real center basing on fan volume); so there was some kind of center vacuum in HKT48 for a while basically and now they try to restart the thing with an entirely new center.

signature3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users