• Please log in to reply
1520 replies to this topic

#1041 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:46 PM

Ugh Harunans PB was by Odyssey and the pictures were really....not that nice. ._.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#1042 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:21 PM

7bd5e776412107c5ff9009eb4b8ed59e5e741835

Spoiler

:o

source : http://www.helloproject.com/news/6750/

#1043 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:11 PM

^
yeah, but sadly it's just a Odyssey PB :(

"just a Oddyssey PB".... what that means, bad quality, little promotion or something like that???

Makes little difference to me. It's hard cover vs soft, 15 minute DVD vs 30+ minutes. Wani might have "better" locations and photographers.

When it's Wani, you will most likely get a follow up DVD/BR, but with Odyssey you will get follow on photo card sets, microfiber pinups and other stuff.

Ugh Harunans PB was by Odyssey and the pictures were really....not that nice. ._.

- Odyssey PBs are sold exclusively in H!P stores, eLineUP!Mall, and CDJapan. You cannot get them anywhere else. ("Odyssey Books INC." formerly "UP-FRONT BOOKS Co., Ltd")
- because it's Odyssey, UF own the PB 100%. They can make goods like tapestries using those materials, and sell them in H!P stores, eLineUP!Mall, and CDJapan
- unlike Wani PBs, only 1 Edition (1 cover)
- yeah, soft cover, longer Making of DVD, no follow upsolo Bluray/DVD, lower budget, etc
- no, Odyssey PBs got pretty much the same group of photographers as Wani PBs. While yes, the photographer this time is Nemoto Yoshinobu, the same photographer as Harunan's PB, but many H!P Wani PBs are also his work (as for Haruna's PB, well if I remember correctly, she did said she ate too much before photographing the PB and looks like she's pregnant or something in many shots lol she learned it the hard way)
- Wani PBs got "better" locations? hmmmm... maybe... but I think it's mostly because of UF's budget lol Many Wani PBs got crappy locations too ^^;

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#1044 chuchippon

chuchippon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:04 PM

MUROOOOO <3 <3 Can't wait to see the rest^^

上國料萌衣  室田瑞希 佐々木莉佳子 笠原桃奈 小関舞 船木結 梁川奈々美 加賀楓

#1045 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:43 PM

The rest?  :noo: 

Ah, you mean the rest of the pics  :ph34r:

#1046 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:37 PM

^
yeah, but sadly it's just a Odyssey PB :(

"just a Oddyssey PB".... what that means, bad quality, little promotion or something like that???

Makes little difference to me. It's hard cover vs soft, 15 minute DVD vs 30+ minutes. Wani might have "better" locations and photographers.

When it's Wani, you will most likely get a follow up DVD/BR, but with Odyssey you will get follow on photo card sets, microfiber pinups and other stuff.

- Odyssey PBs are sold exclusively in H!P stores, eLineUP!Mall, and CDJapan. You cannot get them anywhere else. ("Odyssey Books INC." formerly "UP-FRONT BOOKS Co., Ltd")
- because it's Odyssey, UF own the PB 100%. They can make goods like tapestries using those materials, and sell them in H!P stores, eLineUP!Mall, and CDJapan
- unlike Wani PBs, only 1 Edition (1 cover)
- yeah, soft cover, longer Making of DVD, no follow upsolo Bluray/DVD, lower budget, etc
- no, Odyssey PBs got pretty much the same group of photographers as Wani PBs. While yes, the photographer this time is Nemoto Yoshinobu, the same photographer as Harunan's PB, but many H!P Wani PBs are also his work (as for Haruna's PB, well if I remember correctly, she did said she ate too much before photographing the PB and looks like she's pregnant or something in many shots lol she learned it the hard way)
- Wani PBs got "better" locations? hmmmm... maybe... but I think it's mostly because of UF's budget lol Many Wani PBs got crappy locations too ^^;

-They also now sell selected PB's at Tower Records. (with a unique to Tower bonus photo card)

-Licencing with Wani probably only allows them to produce non printed media.

-If I was interested in fleecing other fans out of money, I'd be all over the limited cover versions, lol.

-"better" was my way of saying, it's debatable if the locations or photographers are better.

As you pointed out though, the photographers are the same. The possible bigger budget might stretch to scouting out better, more scenic locations, or more time on shoots, maybe even the wardrobe choices. But if your girl is already in Okinawa, get the camera's out, if Wani wants to do a shoot in Okinawa or Guam they pay for it. 

And personally speaking, I found Harunan's PB to be alright, she looked a little awkward in the bikini shots though, probably because of the food and a bit self conscious. The other Odyssey books have been pretty good too in my opinion.

#1047 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:05 AM

Spoiler

o.m.g. She's so gorgeous, can't wait to see the other pics
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#1048 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:09 AM

Swimsuit is not flattering, it's wrong size.

#1049 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:22 AM

All of them are the wrong size tbh. I thought it actually suited her and didn't look as if the upper part was trying to choke her aka obviously a smaller size. But I might eat my words so.

The other pics look pretty cool.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1050 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:50 AM

Spoiler

IM SO GLAD TO BE ALIVE

#1051 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:00 AM

F*CK ME UP MUROTAN. SLAY. 

lol i'm gonna buy like 10 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1052 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:14 AM

^ Please do XD

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#1053 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:47 PM

Spoiler

I really like that last photo. It feels very mid-2000s idol.

Swimsuit would be ugly even if it did fit but I'm more into the western fashion swimsuits anyway so.

#1054 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:00 AM

Wow she really is outstandingly cute and outstandingly beautiful at the same time. 

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#1055 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:10 PM

Cover:

img20170419133002567s.jpg 

And about the bikini, I agree. It doesn't really seem the best looking one. But honestly with the type of body she has they'd probably need to find some very small one for it to actually look good on her. She's so slim they'd really need a tiny bikini to make it look like she somewhat has feminine curves. Don't get me wrong, I don't find anything bad about how she looks (quite contrary) but it is what it is.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#1056 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:53 PM

https://www.facebook....unseen-section

2 Mio views now  :good:

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#1057 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:51 PM

wow .. i seriously didn't know about the PB XD

I only just know when I was doing some browsing on e-LineUP!Mall XD

You can get it here from e-LineUP!Mall and all the bonus is till available :D

https://www.elineupm...c197/c200/muro/

Anyway .. just for her PB .. i did an order on e-LineUP!Mall ..

As the delivery is 600yen so I added the ANGERME concert T-shirt and some April birthday girls photo XD

p.s, .. I took bonus A XD

#1058 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:48 AM

should have done school swim suit

#1059 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:24 AM

Nice, probably not likely she will be hitting 3m views though. But getting that 2m marker is a great achievement still. :)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1060 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 06:56 AM

:lol:

Murota%20Mizuki,%20Nakanishi%20Kana-7053

中島デスクの突撃もういっちょ

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか