Photo

[SINGLE] AKB48 26th single "Manatsu no Sounds Good!" (2012/05/23)

• Please log in to reply
387 replies to this topic

#61 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:32 AM

@Krusha

Thanks so much for posting the HMV link :respect: ! I've been refreshing my search all day and even now it doesn't show the singles up., but thanks to you I was able to preorder the limited editions from HMV to go along with my regulars from cdjapan. After thinking about it for only a couple of minutes, I did the order backwards by ordering the regulars first on cdjapan, when the limited were still available, and when I went to switch the limiteds were sold out.

Now I have 4 voting tickets, and extra happy to see, with your post also, that my oshi Moeno is actually going to be in this single :w00t: , all be it with a ton of other girls in the special girls' song.

Thanks again.

And now off to see if the 2012 Sosenkyo thread is up. Going to lots to discuss in there. :lol:

#62 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:42 AM

It seems they're continuing where the previous single left off, with over-exposure of senbatsu. With that, I mean that they have 1 senbatsu single song, and 2 more songs which are mainly consisting of senbatsu members (10 and 8 girls - where both songs have 2 non senbatsu girls). Then 1 song for "everybody else", consisting of 38 girls. It's a pity because it's harder to give the non senbatsu girls exposure. With how it was done a few singles ago and before that again, there was at least a little more balance for undergirls members...

Oh well.

#63 marikosuki

marikosuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:46 AM

Wow, didn't realize the HMV links were legit, thought there was something wrong with the system as both limited versions are sold out.

Luckily yesasia saved the day! Preorder done!

#64 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:04 AM

Well, now Limited edition for HMV too is sold out. As is the same with Amazon, Neowing (CDJapan), Tsutaya, Tower, Shinseido, GuruGuru, Famima, mu-mo, Yodobashi, Rakuten, and many more...

#65 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:15 AM

Great... I've been refreshing my search for the single on HMV for over a week. And when it's finally released it doesn't even show up on the seach anyway!

At least I've ordered all the regular copies I wanted now thanks to reading this thread.

#66 pastil

pastil

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2156 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:21 AM

Managed to get one copy of limited B from HMV, thanks for the links Krusha! Also got both regulars.

Most undergirls and KKS all put into one B-side... :/ At least there's a PV this time and not like what they did with Jung ya Freud no Baai.

#67 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:35 AM

I kept waiting for links to appear, and first that came up was CDJapan, and managed to make an order of limited and regular CD's from there. But then my browser froze up. So I had to do it all over in another browser, and then it said payment was not accepted. Tried in a third browser, and got same error. Knowing fully well that time was ticking, I tried to figure out what was wrong - and it seemed that my address in the database had a few details wrong - so I updated that, and tried again, and managed to get through. Then I waited and finally saw HMV links pop up, and made order there also for limited and regular edition CD's. A few hours after I posted the links here, they too were gone...

Seriously, it's a case of having to glare at the screen and hit F5 and pay attention to blogs, 2ch, various stores and so on with no pause taken. If you just blink... out of stock - immediately... x_x

#68 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

At least this time the 'left-overs' song is on all copies but is still annoying.

Am not surprised that Renacchi is in 'selection 10,' was expecting her push.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#69 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

oh god STOP with the kato rena push..........;-;

jshahsjasjahsjahsjasjhajs obviously my 200+ € phone bill comes the day the buying links go up. GREAT.
any ideas how i can get this and will the regulars sell out before i can ; ~ ;

also for anyone that cant read the japanese.

「3tsu no Namida」 Special Girls (all types)
Team A: Iwasa Misaki、Oota Aika、Oya Shizuka、Nakata Chisato、Nakaya Sayaka、Maeda Ami、Matsubara Natsumi
Team K: Akimoto Sayaka、Uchida Mayumi、Umeda Ayaka、Kikuchi Ayaka、Nakatsuka Tomomi、Nito Moeno、Nonaka Misato
Team B: Kobayashi Kana、Komori Mika、Sato Amina、Sato Sumire、Sato Natsuki、Suzuki Mariya、Chikano Rina、Masuda Yuka、Miyazaki Miho
Team 4: Oba Mina、Tano Yuuka、Nakamura Marika、Nagao Mariya
Research Students:Izuta Rina、Omori Miyuu、Kojima Natsuki、Kobayashi Marina、Saeed-Yokota Erena、Sasaki Yukari、Natori Wakana、Hirata Rina、Fujita Nana、Mutou Tomu、Morikawa Ayaka

「Choudai、DARLING!」 (type A)
Team A : Sashihara Rino、Shinoda Mariko、Takahashi Minami、Maeda Atsuko
Team K: Itano Tomomi、Oshima Yuko
Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki、Watanabe Mayu
Team 4: Kato Rena、Shimazaki Haruka

「Gugutasu no Sora」 (type B.)
Team A: Katayama Haruka、Kuramochi Asuka、Takajo Aki、Nakagawa Haruka
Team K: Tanabe Miku、Fujie Reina、Matsui Sakiko、Yokoyama Yui
Team B: Ishida Haruka、Kitahara Rie、Suzuki Shihori
Team 4: Nakamata Shiori
SKE48 Team S: Matsui Rena
SKE48 Research Student: Matsumura Kaori
NMB48 Team N: Yamaguchi Yuuki、Yamamoto Sayaka

「Kimi no Tame ni Boku wa...」 (Theater Edition)
Team A: Iwasa Misaki
Team K: Oshima Yuko 、Miyazawa Sae、Yokoyama Yui
Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki、Kitahara Rie、Watanabe Mayu
Team 4: Nagao Mariya

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#70 Sloan

Sloan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

So, as far as a recommendation goes for someone like me, who really only has the funds to get one version....which would you all recommend? I'm really leaning to Type-A (of the regular editions) mainly because I like the girls in Choudai more than Gugutasu. Is that probably the best way to pick between A and B?

I'm relatively new to the CD purchasing scene, so any advice and such is appreciated!

Posted Image

#71 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

^ Yup, I'd say so. ^^

For that same reason, if I was buying one, I'd go for type B, since I like/love almost every member in Gugutasu.

Also, in terms of the voting period, it's relativily short, isn't it? Like the voting window lasts for like a week after the single is released, right?

#72 Sloan

Sloan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:34 PM

Ok, cool, then I'm going for Type-A!

For me, the major drawing point for the Type-B version would be Rena and Aki...but they don't outweigh my oshi and the other members that top my follow list from Type-A. Really wish I could just get both...but, alas, pipe dreams.

Thanks for the quick response, Erin. As for the voting period, yeah, from what I've looked at it sounds to be a pretty small window of time...but I can't make a solid confirmation of that fact.

Posted Image

#73 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

Voting window is: 2012年5月22日(火)10:00:00~2012年6月5日(火)14:59:59
So, two weeks.

Internet killed common sense.

#74 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

^ Thanks. Oh, decisions, decisions. I just don't think CDJapan would get it to me fast enough (they used to take only a week for me, but now it's two+), and I ain't got the money to pay for anything but the cheapest shipping. >< We'll see what happens... :santa:

#75 marikosuki

marikosuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

Did everyone just gloss over my post? YesAsia still has both limited versions available.

http://www.yesasia.c...od-en/list.html

#76 atoe

atoe

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

^thankyou!

i almost didnt buy it because amazon wanted to charge 3000 yen to post it to me. I got both limited versions from YA for the price of one normal from Amazon

#77 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

^
^
^ ... honestly .. don't think you can catch the voting period ..

the earliest I ever saw CDjapan ship is 2 days before and latest is 2 days after ... release date
its just too close for comfort ... just try to spend a few more bucks at at least use ems or fedex ...

you got to go edit shipping and look at each price ... the different may not be as much as you think ...

^
^ + ^
Yesasia is getting slower and slower ...
if you take the cheapest delivery ... you will surely miss the voting period ...

furthermore .. Yesasia is not a Japanese company ... they actually have to wait for their stock to come from japan before sending out ...
So it really extremely slow ... and if you choose their ems ... its really very expensive ...
because they actually factor in the some delivery cost in their price of the single .. so please do you calculations ...

Furthermore ..

why would you want the limited edition when you are a foreign fan ...
unless you are planning to go Japan .. you get a handshake ticket that is totally useless ...

I am getting all regular edition .. which comes with a random 36 different photo inside ...
at least I get to something that I can use ...

and best of all .. the chance of it being sold out is low .. you can slowly take your time and find the best and cheapest shop to order from ..
furthermore .. most of this sites has discount for regular singles ...

and you will still get to vote as voting is in both regular and limited singles .. :)

#78 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

Limited edition has different cover.

So for those who collect all releases, that is a must have. But content is same as regular, and of course with this release, the extra difference is handshake ticket (both versions have voting tickets).

But yes, I agree with regards to YesAsia. It's an extreme gamble to buy CD's from them when you know that you want to vote, but voting period is just 2 weeks. First YesAsia have to receive the CD's from supplier in Japan. Then YesAsia have to ship to you. And YesAsia are utterly unreliable with shipping speed. So let's say you buy 4 copies, or maybe you bought 20 copies. And then it gets to you 1 day late...

I feel much better with HMV's EMS shipping.

#79 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:55 PM

^^ Yeah, that's true about CDJapan. The shipping could very well only be a couple dollars difference. I really like Manatsu no Sounds Good (well, what we've heard so far). I should give myself the single as a gift for finishing 4th year. :lol:

Some people like to buy limited because they collect the LEs (or they collect everything).

edit: I checked. It really only is like a $5 dollar difference from SAL to EMS. I have to stop being so cheap. ><''

#80 marikosuki

marikosuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:21 PM

I am getting all regular edition .. which comes with a random 36 different photo inside ...
at least I get to something that I can use ...

This part made me giggle.

Anyway, I do plan on going to Japan, and if I can time it to when the handshake events occur it would be great. Plus as you said, the regular editions get a random photo. What am I going to do with a photo of a member I don't want? I believe they sign some photos, right? How likely am I going to get that? Do I want to spend another $20 for another vote plus the wishful thinking I'll get a great photo? I'll think about it.

I preordered Mayuyu's last single from YA. They shipped it (from HK) the day of it's release, same as in Japan, and I got it in 6 business days with free shipping (to California).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users