• Please log in to reply
4274 replies to this topic

#41 omiko

omiko

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 10:59 PM

it's my understanding that all people dream every time they achieve "rem" sleep, although some of us just don't remember their dreams.

the thing that interests me about dreams so much:

the average person recieives a grillion [100 bazillion = 1 grillion] sensory messages in any given day from their five senses, we are inundated with data everyday, and yet:

in our minds somewhere a decision is made that this one particular stimulus will be the source of our dreams tonight.

sometimes we dream of things in the past and that suggests to me that something happened in today's events that brought that event in the past to mind.

since there is decision making going on, there must be some meaning to the dream, even if we cannot immediately discern it.

#42 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 08:34 AM

I'm having nightmare 2 days straight,first night I woke up in the middle of the night and my heart was pounding fast,damn mr.nightmare...wonder if i get another one tonight.

#43 Shino

Shino

Domo-kun will eat YOU!!

• Senpai
  • 501 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 07:41 PM

Run! Maybe it's Freddy Krueger... ::lol::

Tetsu, watch some happy movies before sleep, Hello Morning or something like it... :cool
I'm going to live all my life untame!

#44 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 09:32 PM

lol Freddy Krueger :lol: you're right,watch more hello morning.

#45 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 01:41 AM

it's my understanding that all people dream every time they achieve "rem" sleep, although some of us just don't remember their dreams.

Yep, you only have short term memory (which is about 6 seconds) while you're dreaming, so if you're woken up suddenly there's a small chance that you'll remember your dream :lol: (Ha, I think I passed my test >_> <_____<)

#46 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 05:26 PM

I think I have read somewhere that the last impression your brain have before going to sleep, is what is going to be the "main topic" of your dreams. So studying just before going to sleep for example, would be ideal. Too much Tsunku on the other hand.... X-/ :o Watched "Best Shots vol. 1" yesterday, and the guy looks just like a duck. Or something. (= Bad dreams) :o
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#47 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 05:51 PM

Say i am studying for a test/exam and i have 3 hour to spare...
If i study 1 hour and i go to sleep for 2 hour it means i have 3 hours of study and i am two hour of sleep fresher :c40: ...lol
But actually i have encounter sleep where study is the main topic of dream and it is not fun at all. Because in dream the details get blurred up and you ended up very very confused.

#48 A.K. - ZONE

A.K. - ZONE

~ 君がくれたもの ~

• Validating
  • 395 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 09:23 PM

But actually i have encounter sleep where study is the main topic of dream and it is not fun at all. Because in dream the details get blurred up and you ended up very very confused.

hmm.. that's true, I think I've never studied before going to sleep...

What would I dream if I study chemistry or physics before going to sleep?! ::o:

#49 Blaice

Blaice

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 318 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 11:57 PM

when i study for a test/exam and still have 3 hours to go i wouldnt go to sleep
its not because it would confuse me, nooooo
the problem is that i wont wake up on time(happend before)
so now i usually play some games or watch some movie and eat well so i would be fit for the test
and drink lots of stuffs with high cafeine :c40:
Semper Fi
Black Ice / Blaice
~=*安倍なつみ*^- & -^*安倍麻美*=~

#50 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 03:46 AM

Wow...i am pretty amazed that you guys can do that.it seems very tiring .... For me i always make sure i go to bed even if i am not as prepared as i would have like :c40:

#51 Ayu

Ayu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:16 AM

can't really remember my last dreams.. but i DO remember my last H!P related dream. But it's pretty short.. I was on vacation with my relatives. I had a Gatas Brilhantes H.P jersey with 9 Ishikawa on the back. And my little cousin asked me who that was... then the dream ended..

the first thing i did when i woke up was to find a Gatas jersey with Ishikawa on the back to buy!

--

Don't know if it's just me or anyone else have this "thing". The thing is when i have nightmares, (wich is not that often) when it's the climax moment of the nightmare (like getting eaten or falling down a cliff and so on..) is coming, i can close my eyes inside the dream and tell myself that i want to wake up now..

And a second after that i wake up ^_^ It's pretty handy and it has worked for years :^_^: Anyone else who can do this?
Posted Image
| @ | http | last.fm

#52 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:23 AM

I have dreams before when i was playing soccer or playing computer games and man it was fun but the dream always end before the match or the game ends . ^_^ Some of the games i seen in dreamland is much more fun then those in realworld...
Yes..in a nightmare you can try to force a wakeup with huge determination to stop the nonsense nightmare. I have done it a few times but it was rather difficult ....i cant do it everytime ^_^

#53 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:58 AM

Come to think of it, I have never had a nightmare. Or at least remembered a having a nightmare. I guess thats pretty lucky. ^_^

Now I probably jinxed myself and I'll have one tonight! ^_^

Posted Image

#54 xmorfis

xmorfis

Egao!Yes!NOOB

• Uploader
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 07:51 AM

I have this dream lately of working as stage crew for Hello!Morning, I`m in this black suit with a cover on my face pushing a trolley of food to momusu member...Ohhh...It just my imagination afterall :huh

#55 pippi

pippi

nino, my love

• Shinmem
  • 262 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 12:03 PM

me been chased by gackt :crying
if I run .. he chased me ....
if I stopped .. he around around above me :crying
pippilOtta da stOrmchazzzer ...
pipper - dragOnfly - fOrget me nOt - sakura - lil red dragOn gurl - yume - pippink peach
Posted Image

#56 Blaice

Blaice

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 318 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 01:41 AM

wow you guys dream a lot
i dont dream at all
or atleast not very much
and i cant seem to remember my dreams
maybe they werent that exciting or interesting like yours
Semper Fi
Black Ice / Blaice
~=*安倍なつみ*^- & -^*安倍麻美*=~

#57 pippi

pippi

nino, my love

• Shinmem
  • 262 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 02:17 AM

why I always had nightmares :crying
pippilOtta da stOrmchazzzer ...
pipper - dragOnfly - fOrget me nOt - sakura - lil red dragOn gurl - yume - pippink peach
Posted Image

#58 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 03:28 PM

lol being chased by Gackt is a nightmare! I've got 5% chance of dreaming purchasing hello project stuff,when i reach for the items i bought suddenly *puff*...haha.

#59 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 07:54 PM

lol, last night I had a dream that I was in W's musical. I didn't get an important part though. :lol:
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#60 A.K. - ZONE

A.K. - ZONE

~ 君がくれたもの ~

• Validating
  • 395 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 09:02 PM

when I was a child I used to have this nightmare where I got lost in an unknown place. And then I cried cause I couldn't find my mom or the way back home.. ::lol::

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users