• Please log in to reply
13435 replies to this topic

#5401 teatime

teatime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:13 AM

^ I agree that she has matured really beautifully. I think she's always been very pretty from her childhood photos, but that she went through that awkward teenager state before and after she first entered MM. Plus that horrible bob cut didn't do her any good. 

25iq96u.jpg
Michishige Sayumi & Oda Sakura

#5402 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:26 AM

I think I mentioned this several times in this thread but yeah, her hairstyle with the forehead being shown really works well for her.  She has this elegant aura about her nowadays that really brings me to her thread all the time.  She is currently my 4th favorite now.  She isn't the type of girl that creates a lot of funny moments in MM but her presence just puts me in awe.  Slowly but surely she is finding her place more and more in MM.

But yeah, just take a look at the first page of this thread and look at Sakura then and then take a look at this Sakura now (1 page back).  She so stunning now.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#5403 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:08 AM

It's like Maa-chan's terrible OTT haircut, haircuts really can tear you down lol. X3 But luckily they let her grow her hair, even if bangless. She looks stunning in that selfie with the new concert main outfit. <3 

I really want at least 1 KSS to get in for her to feel extra comfortable and show her funny side more often. I think while we can see her interacting and being hyper with Maa-chan and such, she would have definitely benefitted with another member in her gen to show herself, especially in the Reina days. Post-Sayu will be a new challenge.

And that Haruka flicking Sakura's forehead gif. <3

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#5404 AdehhRR

AdehhRR

Converted Kanon-wota

• Senpai
  • 2906 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:59 AM

I find it hilarious how the wotas initially thought she was ugly, and now she is so stunning, and people compare her to looking like Ai.

Eat your words wotas!! :P

#5405 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:59 AM

I really want at least 1 KSS to get in for her to feel extra comfortable and show her funny side more often. I think while we can see her interacting and being hyper with Maa-chan and such, she would have definitely benefitted with another member in her gen to show herself, especially in the Reina days. Post-Sayu will be a new challenge.

Yup, period after Sayu graduate will be crucial, there are essential factor to be faced ahead (including Sakura's future role in group) :

- Same music direction?? EDM-formation dance or back to traditional Idol-style??

- Who will be the next leader?? Fukumura or Iikubo?? More importantly who's gonna fit to next MM leader in terms of "leadership style"??

- Next 12th gen?? (i think already discussed in H!P Agency)

- Sayashi-Oda as a "double-pivot" vocalist?? Maybe some 12th gen members will rose to top?? or formation change??

- Sakura's role in group increased?? Wonder if she'll get more advance role in the group (in performance view of course)??

- Maa-Saku?? Once Sayu graduate, who'll gonna "tame" Masaki?? Both MaaSaku i think close each other, is it gonna be Sakura that will "tame" Maa-chan??

- Sakura to 12th-gen?? Sakura is the least/youngest generation to date (although not the youngest in age), maybe if 12th gen come from KSS, will Sakura be close friend to her/them (beside Kudo)??

- New Look (hairstyle, make-ups, personality)?? New hairstyle for Sakura?? or maybe new make-up arrangement??

I find it hilarious how the wotas initially thought she was ugly, and now she is so stunning, and people compare her to looking like Ai.

I remembered they "mocked" Sakura so badly.. I wonder if they remember what they've said before

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#5406 maru chung

maru chung

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:09 AM

Today I get a mail.

ocaos6Q.jpg

:w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

#5407 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:33 AM

^i just want to ask about that before LOL

no one up the dvd on tracker since it release weeks ago -_-

#5408 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

Ai-chan also was not the great beauty she is today when she joined, though ^^;

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#5409 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:44 PM

Look who's sold out (i think this was for fortune music's event) CDD9858C-C9CC-4F0A-8E65-1B747C480C71_zps

J3FRfVi.jpg

#5410 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:04 PM

^wutt??

is that true? :omg:

#5411 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:21 PM

Ai-chan also was not the great beauty she is today when she joined, though ^^;

People with that type of shallow thinking, "looks before anything", shouldn't even be fans.  Every girl has different qualities, I mean even if you don't find a girl cute (with having high standards and what not), don't have to openly berate them.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#5412 teatime

teatime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:38 PM

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

25iq96u.jpg
Michishige Sayumi & Oda Sakura

#5413 yopychan

yopychan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 730 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:46 AM

Did you have check the new translation of sakura blog :D It made me felt in love with her again XD

http://blog-project....a-sakura/206153

Suzuki Airi Praise sakura make up ( I have to admitt she is gettin better at it)

How do you do makeup!?
You’ll turn into 
Zawachin

And so on and so on 

One time before, it seems as if she
looked at a makeup blog I wrote 

『Honestly,
it was a real work of art.』←Yes, a witty statement.

I got a witty statement from Suzuki-san (≧∇≦)

My makeup is a work of artーー!!!

And Sakura went with Tomoko chan to KAraoke 

Oda sang vocaloid songs and stuff,
and singers’s songs *laughs*

Hey
I’m an otaku

Yesterday
S/mileage’s Wada Ayaka-san

asked me
are you an otaku?

Yes I’m an otaku☆ I said
Do you know 
NicoNico Douga

I like what I likeー笑

Sometimes it´s like she feel shame of her tastes, I Love her because I think Vocaloid is amazing, who vote for sakura singing vocaloid songs in the next shibare

SOrry for the monkeys bu in my phone looks normal with all the emojis xO but I fixed it :P

16f0ffd84912a81dd890f9bdf49f9bd8o.jpg

:ongaku:  :ongaku: ¡WE ARE BRAND NEW PONY! :ongaku:  :ongaku:

#5414 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:15 AM

Lol, I thought the previous entry, when Wada asked if she was an otaku was because Sakura seems to collect cute KSS. But in reality she seems to like otaku-like things. 

And aww ODATOMO exchanging contact info. Their karaoke must be awesome. Sakura definitely is a social member, I don't recall any of the current MM members to be this social, maybe?, even the ones that were Eggs as well, like Fuku or Haruka. 

Nah I actually think she isn't ashamed, if not she wouldn't make it so public. X3 

@daneswara: I think Sakura can't be the one to tame Maa-chan, they are pretty much on the same level of hyperness and together they are really childish. I think Ayumi is the one that scolds Maa-chan the most, even in the new H!Station you can see a bit of Ayu taming. 

One thing seems pretty certain, there are a lot of KSS that will benefit Sakura if they joined, friendship-wise. 

Also, she mentions in H!Station (and actually, Riho+Haruka+Haruna as well), Hamachan, to me it sounded who they got along best outside of MM (like Haruka saying Sayubee), am I right? X3 It was funny how everyone said Hamachan like, duh it's Hamachan for sure. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#5415 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:56 AM

sakura now is in hawaii....

brace yourself!! :drool:

#5416 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:15 AM

Sakura's "tsukamitoru" is so glorious during this performance. Starts at 34:12.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#5417 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:35 AM

@Yopychan.

Don't hotlink from mm-bbs. All I see is a bunch of pointing monkeys.

Edited to add: If the images are in your phone's (or whatever browser's) image-cache, it won't go fetch them (their server will send the correct "last modified" but won't serve the correct image with a "bad" referrer) and thus it won't receive the "don't hotlink" monkey.

Edited by Greyface, 22 August 2014 - 01:07 PM.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#5418 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:13 AM

img20140822093142442s.jpg

she has instamag?? :omg:

f96b7075167fbe1a720297b8d3164ec906ddbed1

8d3c7ea9cda715cc8884518c90fd0eeee77ad7f5

:blink: :drool:

#5419 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 12:00 AM

^dies

Oda Sakura Nonaka Miki Ishida Ayumi Ikuta Erina Nakajima Saki Takeuchi Akari Shimizu Saki Sayashi Riho

#5420 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 02:21 AM

Stunning!!!! Now who said she's ugly?!

J3FRfVi.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users